Audio Hallucinations

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by meowtoyou, May 15, 2011.

1. Loving the stories, blades! Keep 'em comin'! :smoke:

CHECK THIS SHIT OUT - Do EVERYTHING it says to and you trip hardddd
    [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W5WxZNIpszs]YouTube - Borgore - Guided Relaxation Dub[/ame]

2. I have really loud ringing in my ears from lsitening to loud music and going to shows. I need to get some earplugs.

3. i only get audio hallucinations form smoking salvia and they are so frightening.

4. OK, I guess this isnt technically what you're talking about, but ill contribute anyway:

Any of you guys ever been so high, that whatever music you were listening to caused you to see a visualiser behind your closed eye lids?

I swear I was actually seeing this, and it was turning trippy shapes and colours in time to the music, just like the ones on itunes etc.

Fucking badass, im telling you

5. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A1D-DZNeeHw]YouTube - ‪Curren - Elevator Music [Official Video]‬‏[/ame]

you heard elevator music ? LOL:smoke:

6. I had an experience similar to this ^^^
    It wasn't so much of an audio hallucination but more of a lucid dream experimentation experience.
    I came home after the usual night of bowls galore. I was laying in my bed, in the dark, and with my ipod in, listening to Beach House or Animal Collective I can't remember. I was preparing for sleep but you know how when you're freshly blazed your mind can be thinking 10 things at once? This was happening at the same time as I'm slowly drifting to sleep. It felt as if my soul was being lifted from my body but my mind was still in the conscious realm, barely though. The music is keeping my mind inside my body but my soul was trying to escape to go to sleep. I focused my attention to my pineal gland (center of my forehead, just above in between my 2 eyes). I began to feel as if I was blasting through this tunnel of visuals and colors and patterns. It was very difficult to grasp what I was seeing without returning into consciousness, but for awhile it seemed like I knew what was going on and that I was awake but I was having straight closed-eye hallucinations and my body felt as if it was floating so intensely it made me short on breath but I didn't want to breathe heavy and lose my concentration. I reached a point that I felt I couldn't go any further, most likely because I reached the limit of how far my inexperienced mind could go. I had never meditated before or experienced lucid dreaming. Now I'm not exactly sure what to provide as far as an explanation of this experience goes. However, I have researched dimethyltryptamine (DMT) quite a bit and it has led me to believe my brain was trying to release this chemical in order for me to fall asleep, and in result lose consciousness, but since I was still conscious I was vividly experiencing the hallucinations and the onset of DMT as it was getting released in my brain. It really left me intrigued in the topic of lucid dreaming and meditation and I would like to experiment with it again but usually I'm too tired and just end up falling asleep.
    There's an entire universe out there for exploration through psychedelics or meditation. Once again, I am left baffled by the limitless abilities and possibilities of the human mind.

7. One time i was laying in a tent and dogs started barking. It sounded so much like whales it was scary. My fellow camper wouldn't wake up and when he did i couldnt really understand what he was saying. i layed there for a while saying "what the fuck is going on" it was a little scary. but i was so high when i closed my eyes i would see weird colors and patterns.

8. Yeah dude.. it's baddddasss. the first time it happened i only described it as an "itunes visualizer"

My eyes be bumping and vibing with the music its dope.

I fuckin love weed.

9. A few years ago, I came to school high out of my mind. I had gym third period so I was still very baked. I thought it would be a good idea to climb up some bleachers that were rolled back because they weren't in use. Right before I lost my grip and almost seriously busted my ass I heard a man's voice say loudly "TIM!" After I heard that I looked around, and there were no men around, only women, and none of them heard it. Weird...

10. i heard elevator music time creepy as fuck i was trippin!! :D

11. lol once i was playing Civ V and it was the middle of the night. i switch to facebook for a half hour and i notice i hear birds chirping outside. i'm like wtf where is it coming from for 2 hours i'm just confused. then obv i realize Civ volume is on. lol cool story rite

12. every morning for the past week or so ive been getting up REALLY early and going to my front door to look out the peephole cus i wake up thinking i heard the door bell...sometimes more then one time a morning..

:-/ wtf man its annoying for the last 3-4 days..

13. When I'm really high, I'll get auditory hallucinations. They tend to be either music or people coming to bust me.

14. I've had a couple audio hallucinations, though they were pretty minor. Just heard my name being called and it went away after like two seconds.

15. Yea I have a lot of audio hallucinations. Usually just talking or my name being called. I once got up 20 times to check if there was someone in my house cuz i kept hearing whispering. :smoke:

16. Just recently I've been hearing full conversations between people when I'm super baked, then I check around everywhere and no one is there.

17. #38 BudnGraff, Jun 6, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    Twizz that sounds amazing. So jelly right now :p

18. sometimes i hear voices in running water

19. Usually when I smoke in my room I can hear people (usually I imagine them to be my mom or sister) talking downstairs and I usually hallucinate hearing people walk up the stairs and I always throw down my piece and spray axe all over and then nothing happens and I gotta pick up my spilled weed and my room smells horrible.. (damn I'm using alot of ands) Also whenever I get high this little song plays in my head, I can only remember it when high too haha