Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Uncontrollable Laughter

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by danaisdope, May 15, 2011.

1. So I've gotten high twice so far and each time I can't control my laughter for atleast an hour. Its like I know I'm laughing for no reason and I try to stop but that just makes me laugh more. The people I'm with though are so chill and relaxed. How come I can't control my laughter at all but they're not even laughing? They say its because they smoke so much they're pass that stage, but shoot I never want to get past this stage. Any way to prevent getting past the laughter stage?

2. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0l7YvlvkE24&feature=related]YouTube - Family Guy - This is stupid[/ame]

3. This has happened to me, I think I would just bite the inside of my cheek pretty hard and it sort of stopped the laughing.

4. take regular t-breaks and dont ever smoke too much, the aim of your game is to keep your tolerance as low as possible :)

5. What's a t-break?

6. Tolerance break:
    A phrase used mainly by weed smokers. It refers to taking a break from smoking, or smoking less often, in an attempt to lower your tolerance to THC, and thus gain a better high each time you do smoke.

7. it effects everyone differently, and i'm pretty certain the effect will fade after time. just don't get high before anything or on a time schedule. ive known a few kids like that. and dont laugh into the piece or things will get a little less funny.

8. I did this last night, chilled with two of my friends who had never smoked before. Shared 2 joints between us all, I finished off both of the roaches. We completely just geeked out (uncontrollable laughter :)) for about an hour, it was insane. Just on a wake and bake at the moment, so chilled.. :smoke:

9. the hardest ive ever laughed was when my sis and i were fuckin RIPPED and she was reading a 3month xbox live code card to me, and im typing it in on the xbox..

It took us 45 minutes to punch that code in.. xD

10. They were the best pot smoking days for me, the ability to have uncontrollable laughter in strange situations, enjoy it while you can man!

11. I think the reason I don't laugh any more is because I chill out either on my own or with friends, and all I/we do is eat and listen to music; there's not a shit load to laugh at. I remember when I was high at a party/gathering thing once at my friend's place (I only knew like 3 of the people there but being high made us friends instantly lol) and my friend Jade (whose house we were at) had smoked too much and she felt ill, so she was lying down on the floor in the bathroom. I had a bottle of water which I kept pouring all over her. I found it fuckin' hilarious 'cause she looked like a drunk hobo passed out in an alley way LOL.

12. Sorry to break the news to you, but you have: Pseudobulbar affect (PBA)

emotional lability, labile affect or emotional incontinence refers to a neurologic disorder characterized by involuntary laughing, or other emotional displays.[1] PBA occurs secondary to neurologic disease or brain injury. Patients may find themselves laughing uncontrollably at something that is only moderately funny, being unable to stop themselves for several minutes. Episodes may also be mood-incongruent: a patient might laugh uncontrollably when angry or frustrated.

:eek:

13. that happened to me the first few times, still happens a little now. Its so much fun to laugh like that though, it will probably wear off and different weed gives you different highs.

14. Enjoy it while you can. You'll never get that high again. Sometime in the near future, try to smoke like 3 blunts of some dank for the best high of your life.