Drinking alcohol with a full stomach. Need help

Discussion in 'General' started by Parallelism, May 14, 2011.

1. Hello everybody, me again. I need some experience, please.

I'm 21 years old, anti social and not that big into drinking.

I met this girl that is like a friends with benefits and I need some advice. Her and I are going drinking with her roomy's and they asked me to come. I like this girl and want to get laid tonight but not really into alcohol. My question is, I heard drinking with a full stomach makes drinking easier for an inexperienced drinker, can anybody gives me tips on how to drink socially but at the same time, not getting completely wasted?

Is there better food to eat like carbohydrates that will make my tolerance for alcohol easier? Can I eat a lot of meat and that will slow down the drunk process.

I hope this makes sense, PLEASE HELP!

2. The more content in your stomach, the more alcohol you have to drink to get drunk. So if your goal is to not get wasted, eat a bit, but make sure it's a couple hours before you go drinking, you don't want to overdo it and get sick from an over-full stomach.

Although in the first place, you should just be able to say no after a few drinks. Nobody's gonna shove alcohol down your throat :p

3. Drink slowly. Should help a lot. Don't be afraid to let go a bit though :)

4. I dunno man try lining your stomach with milk. That will allow you to drink a lot without really getting that drunk. Other than that, I wouldnt recommend eating too heavily before going drinking, you'll get really bloated. However, if u drink too much on an empty stomach you will get drunk as fuck and will not be able to perform as per required. Tricky situation, best of luck my potentially inebriated padewan. Also, if you're not used to alcohol, do NOT smoke weed when you're drinking. This will absolutely tip you over the edge and destroy any chances of you have of burying your hatchet where it needs to be buried.

5. I think once you get some alcohol in your system you wont even have any anxiety about this situation.

Yes, eat a good meal before going. And its really not hard to now your limits with alcohol.

Drink until you feel like you should stop. Trust me, unless your a complete dumbass you'll realize when you should stop drinking or atleast slow down on the drinking.

You'll be fine.

6. fuck it, take shots

7. Just pace yourself. I'm pretty thin, so over-doing it results in upchuck. Don't drink a shitload in a short amount of time.

8. I'm 6-5' 270 pounds, I think I should be able to eat a good sized meal 1 hour before hand and still drink quite a bit and pull it off. Thanks for the advice guys. I'm just worried about puking everywhere and embarassing myself lol. Also, the performance piece plays a role here. I gotta do work on this girl :)

9. in for teh lulz, post results tomorrow. pics are a +

10. Lol, isn't that weird to be like 'Yo, can I take pics of my first time getting drunk? Its for some guys on a marijuana website" LOL

But I'll try and get a few pics.

11. The fuller you are the better, it'll take more alcohol to get you drunk. Also don't mix too many types of drink, if you do then start with the liquor and go to milder things like beer, after. "Beer before liquor, never sicker; liquor before beer, never fear"
    Have water or soft drink in between alcoholic ones (once the girls are drunk enough they won't know what you're drinking anymore).

12. The fuller you are the better, it'll take more alcohol to get you drunk. Also don't mix too many types of drink, if you do then start with the liquor and go to milder things like beer, after. "Beer before liquor, never sicker; liquor before beer, never fear"
    Have water or soft drinks in between alcoholic ones (once the girls are drunk enough they won't know what you're drinking anymore).

Talent develops in tranquillity, character in the full current of human life.
-Goethe

13. #13 Parallelism, May 14, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: May 14, 2011
    Why is beer first worse? Think you would want to start with the light stuff then work over to hard alcoholic beverages.

14. Then drink enough to where you just feel buzzed/ drunk enough to start thinking..."yeah i'm going to fuck this girl senseless she has no idea what's coming," Then finish one more beer and go for it.:cool:

15. Liquor before beer you're in the clear.

Beer before liquor, never been sicker.

I have proven this true to myself more times than i care to share. Remember that.^

16. Im one of those people who cant drink on a full stomach. Since I have a slow metabolism system even if I eat an hour before drinking ill feel full. So usually I end up bloated when I drink beer on a full stomach. But, if I drink on an empty stomach I can consume more alcohol (I can control my alcohol). I also suggest liqour over beer since it takes a few shots to get drunk without the bloating feeling you get from beer.

17. Haha, fuck yeah bro.

After reading your post and the sunglass smiley face, I read that whole reply in the dudes voice. My only question is, what's a better movie? The big lebowski or Clockwork Orange?

18. Please disregard people saying that a full stomach will prevent you from getting as drunk, etc. The only thing food in your stomach does is slow down how quickly the alcohol gets into your blood stream. So it will help some, as anyone who has drank on a completely empty stomach can tell you, but taking 10 shots on an empty stomach and 10 on a full stomach, will result in the exact same BAC*.

*Not really, because in the extra time it takes for your body to absorb that alcohol, a small bit of it will have been metabolized (they usually estimate this to be one drink's worth every hour I believe), but ultimately, this won't make a significant difference.

19. just drink slowly, feel the effects before your next drink!
    too quick will result in it hitting you like a brick and make the world spin!

20. get naked wasted