How to hide your fingerprints?

Discussion in 'General' started by Johnny Cash, May 14, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Perhaps they don't check if the fingerprints are valid.
    We're a small country, I think people faking fingerprints on their passport might not be a big enough issue for them to check them. Perhaps they just take the fingerprints and put them on your passport without even thinking about it.

2. Oh, okay..... Well, good luck, tell us if it works out for you.

3. a friend of mine told me the best way to get rid of your fingerprints is to put butter into a saucepan on high and to push down on the pan with your fingers. pressing in bursts, not holding

4. "national security" is pretty high up on the list of important shit in this country

• Like Like x 1
  5. OP why would havign your fingerprints on file have any effect on you.

First off real life isnt csi. Cops don't just dust fucking everything for fingerprints and if yours are found bam your in jail. It dosen't work like that. fingerprints will only even be looked for on say a weapon in a high priority murder trial.

So what exactly is the reason why you don't want your fingerprints taken???

6. Well I'd have to be pretty sure this works before I try it... and obviously my fingertips can't be all bloody when they take the prints.

7. He's a mass murderer and must conceal his identity at all costs.

• Like Like x 1
  8. Wouldn't wearing gloves while murdering countless people be a suitable alternative?

9. Chut up! You're wrong.

10. I don't like governments stacking details of everybody in a database somewhere. Too much potential for abuse. It's more of a matter of principle really. What's next? Are they going to store everbody's DNA samples somewhere?

11. #31 blkarmphoenix, May 14, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    Well one aspect of holding so tightly to those "principles" is knowing when your gonna have to sacrifice for those principles to stay intact. There is a method for going about things like this, and if you aren't willing to go through the motions of legitly crossing borders, than frankly we don't want you here.

Not trying to be a dick, if this was a face to face conversation it might be a little different of a scenario. But being from the USA it does rub me as a little sketchy that a foreinger would be hitting up online forums asking how he can enter the country without his fingerprints entering a database.

It all boils down to an immigration issue I guess. Like I said, not to be rude, but if your gonna try and subvert the laws for crossing borders than stay the hell out -_-.

• Like Like x 1
  12. And also........

The whole damn world is on edge right now anyway, if you do try to pull this stunt, you better make sure it works. Cause if your caught falsifying personal information on a visa to get to other countries then you better be prepared for one hell of a shit storm....

Just sayin.

• Like Like x 1
  13. If you have no fingerprints it's gonna make you easier to identify, and if you modify your fingerprints so that nothing comes up when they take em they're gonna know. Just get the prints done and don't do anything stupid, especially cuz if you ever get in a jam out of country and your fingerprints dont match the passport your gonna be FUCKED and not come home for a loooooooonnng time, and get to sit your ass in a super f'd up prison.

14. It has nothing to do with the US.
    I'm pretty sure they won't be sending a copy of my fingerprints to the US. It's just for administrative purposes in my own country. You know, being able to find criminals easier. My only poblem with that is that it's them who make the laws so it;s them who decide who are criminals and who aren't.

In this country you can do everything with a passport that's been expired for 8 years. If I can't get around the fingerprint issue I won't get my passport renewed and I probably won't go to America next year. It sucks, but I hold on to my principles.

Again, this is not about American laws. They don't care if my country keeps databases of everybody's fingerprints. I'm trying to bypass my own country's laws, not yours. I'm also not immigrating, just going on vacation.

15. cash they took my finger prints when i got my dutch ID card. they don't have yours yet? i think it might be inevitable my friend.

16. #36 kpiN, May 14, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: May 14, 2011
    dude, he just doesn't want his prints in the system, its that simple..there really is no need for anyone to have that information if you don't want them to

op, the only thing you can do is continue to modify your finger prints or find a way to temporarily modify them that will get you past this obstacle without going to jail

17. #37 Johnny Cash, May 14, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: May 14, 2011
    Did you not have a problem with that?
    It's not inevitable for at least another 11 years. I just looked at my passport and it turns out mine expires in 2014, I thought it expired the same time my sister's did. Add the 8 years you can live with an expired one and I'm good to go for more than a decade. I hope they scrap this stuff within that decade.

Well I'm not permenantly fucking up my fingers for this... I won't go that far.
    But what if I get my passport with a blurred fingerprint on it? The only way they'll ever know is when they want to check my fingerprint and they'll probably only want to check them if I commit a crime. If it turns out they do check them when you travel, I won't travel with that passport.

18. what the fuck...i just got my passport renewed 2 years ago and didn't have to put in my fingerprints. I've never been asked to.

that sucks....burn them off.

19. That's because you're in a different country.
    Maybe I'll just ask for a Canadian passport. :p

20. [​IMG]

It's the only way.

• Like Like x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.