Welcome to Grasscity Forums - Register now for FREE
Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute.
Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Create an Account

How to hide your fingerprints?

• Please log in to reply

Johnny Cash

Johnny Cash

Jantje Contantje

• Registered Upgraded
  • 7,917 posts
First of all, I'm not going to commit a crime. Here's my story:

My sister went to get her passport renewed the other day and told me she had to give the people her fingerprint. I'm going to have to get it renewed soon as well and I don't want my fingerprints in any kind of database.
I was planning on putting super glue on them, as I know some people do this when they load bullets into a gun so that the shells won't have their fingerprints on them.

Does anyone know if this would work or can anybody suggest a different method?

Gumbo

Gumbo

The voice of reason.

• Registered Upgraded
  • 4,970 posts
It depends on how ornery the people taking your prints are.

When I got arrested, a bunch of my finger prints were unusable because of scars, etc. I was told that there were ways to lift my prints anyway (I wasn't told how, though).

Frankly, I think they would notice the glue. Try some sandpaper.

p00nd

p00nd

Soulo Ho3

• Registered Upgraded
  • 2,025 posts
i seen a video where the guy uses pineapple to melt off his fingerprints.. I think there was something else too, but it didnt look too complicated, but i think its probly discomforting as fuck

Dopenologist

Dopenologist

Dr. Bun

• Registered Upgraded
  • 1,149 posts

My sister went to get her passport renewed the other day and told me she had to give the people her fingerprint. I'm going to have to get it renewed soon as well and I don't want my fingerprints in any kind of database.
I was planning on putting super glue on them, as I know some people do this when they load bullets into a gun so that the shells won't have their fingerprints on them.

Cool thinking, I'm all for stick it to the man.

However, if you travel outside the country, that would be a bad idea. It could mean your detainment, for days on end, till your embassy verify your identity, if, a big if, your fingerprint was verified.

If you are lucky, when your fingerprint is scanned - with any type of glue on them - the print will come out FLAT and will more likely be rejected.

Parable

Parable

▐═██████═&

• Registered Upgraded
  • 4,921 posts
I would tell you but it wouldn't be a secret anymore.

:hide:

Tip: Super glue does not work.

blkarmphoenix

blkarmphoenix

Life-long Poophead

• Registered Upgraded
  • 882 posts

You know there's a reason they need things like that. Also, if you aren't planning on commiting a crime then it shouldn't matter, its a fingerprint not a damn micro chip

Johnny Cash

Johnny Cash

Jantje Contantje

• Registered Upgraded
  • 7,917 posts

i seen a video where the guy uses pineapple to melt off his fingerprints.. I think there was something else too, but it didnt look too complicated, but i think its probly discomforting as fuck

I'm willing to go through some pain for this.

I do plan on traveling to the USA next year, does anyone know if they would actually check my finger prints on arrival?

You know there's a reason they need things like that. Also, if you aren't planning on commiting a crime then it shouldn't matter, its a fingerprint not a damn micro chip

It's more of a matter of principle.
Also, the Nazi's were able to round up Jews in my country very easily because we had a very detailed and accurate system of documenting things.
If the shit ever hits the fan, and my country turns into a police state or something like WW2 happens again, I want to retain the possibility of joining the resistance.

EndoMANIAC

EndoMANIAC

Banned

• Banned by Moderators
  • 824 posts

I'm willing to go through some pain for this.

Cheese grater.

Johnny Cash

Johnny Cash

Jantje Contantje

• Registered Upgraded
  • 7,917 posts

Cheese grater.

I said pain, not disfigurement. :D

Wanglezz

Wanglezz

• Registered Upgraded
  • 1,261 posts
Just cut both your hands off.

You won't ever have to worry about fingerprints again.

BluntCruisin

BluntCruisin

frequent combustor

• Registered Upgraded
  • 2,420 posts
Hi, I believe I could help you out with that. (see avatar)

Johnny Cash

Johnny Cash

Jantje Contantje

• Registered Upgraded
  • 7,917 posts

Just cut both your hands off.

You won't ever have to worry about fingerprints again.

OR I could cut both your hands off and wear the skin.
Do you have big hands?

Mantikore

Mantikore

I'm a rambird, big whoop.

• Registered Upgraded
  • 5,551 posts
[ame][/ame]

kpiN

kpiN

• Registered Upgraded
  • 240 posts
surgical gloves + quick drying glue on fingertips

oh nvm

Parable

Parable

▐═██████═&

• Registered Upgraded
  • 4,921 posts

Doesn't work.

Johnny Cash

Johnny Cash

Jantje Contantje

• Registered Upgraded
  • 7,917 posts

I think they'd notice.

kpiN

kpiN

• Registered Upgraded
  • 240 posts

Doesn't work.

you're saying you can get prints from someone wearing surgical gloves and quick drying glue on fingertips?

Parable

Parable

▐═██████═&

• Registered Upgraded
  • 4,921 posts

you're saying you can get prints from someone wearing surgical gloves and quick drying glue on fingertips?

No, I'm saying no one in their right mind would allow you to wear surgical gloves while going through the process of finger printing. :rolleyes:

kpiN

kpiN

• Registered Upgraded
  • 240 posts

No, I'm saying no one in their right mind would allow you to wear surgical gloves while going through the process of finger printing. :rolleyes:

thanks i had no idea that was the case

Parable

Parable

▐═██████═&

• Registered Upgraded
  • 4,921 posts

thanks i had no idea that was the case

So why would you even give that sort of advice?
Not only that, but if you superglue your tips, it's going to come up as Flat/Invalid.

Are you fucking with me kid? :mad:

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users