Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Post here your simple medicated edibles(as in not complicated) single serving recipes

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by Rotties4Ever, May 13, 2011.

1. Dayum, bump.. bump.. BUMP.. bump.. bump BUMP BUMP BUMP.
    At this rate, you're never gonna let this thread die, are you?

2. i want a smoothie machine, but they are expensive and im broke...otherwise thats probably what i would do

3. making tea is pretty good

-in a pan/pot use 1-2 tbsp of butter(no non fat butter) per 1 tbsp grounded herb.( 1tbsp of fine buds is good for me)
    -cook on med-med low temp for about 20-30 mins. The longer the better.
    -(optional) Strain the butter in a coffee filter or metal screen. squeeze the bud out well.
    -if you don't strain to weed, you will get more fucked up :).
    -In a separate pot, boil water.
    -Add you weed infused butter to the water, along with a couple tea bags and a slice of lemon.
    -Add you optimal amount of sugar, i use a lot :p
    -boil for about 3-5 more mins.
    -Enjoy :)

Now, if you are making this to get the medical affects, just make one cup with all the butter and put that shit down.
    But if you want to enjoy the tea more, i would suggest using more that one cup of water (maybe 3-5). Also add another tea bag. Then drink it in maybe 3 cups over 10-15 mins. This will dilute the butter taste but you still get all the medical effects.

Hope you enjoy it and play around with the serving sizes to find what you like best.

Cheers!

4. thats just a reg cookie...where would put the weed in? use weedbutter instead is what i was thinking..:smoke:

5. who would spend all that time to make just one regular cookie? lol he obviously doesn't have the munchies.

6. captain obvious is obvious

[​IMG]

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

7. Fuck you're rude.. No wonder hardly anyone is posting here.

8. not necessarily so, remember you're suppose to use cannabutter, all the extraction is done before you even begin making the cookie,
    im going to try it today but with 3.5 % milk
    wish me luck

9. If you have a Keurig and a (my K-kup single serving cup)

1. Put your decarb herbal blend into the kup let it brew

2. Place a tea bag in your coffee/tea cup

3. Add a little milk to your tea cup wallah single serving

Hardly any smell :cool:

10. I made brownies and cookies and rice crispies for a few years and even sold to few dispenseries until i moved... i will gladly put up a nice little way to mkae them if someone will remind me w a message thatd b great cuz im off to class for awhile

11. I dont think it would taste good, perhaps adding some chocolate or honey or something...

12. Thanks Rotties I fogot the sweetner :D