Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Post here your simple medicated edibles(as in not complicated) single serving recipes

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by Rotties4Ever, May 13, 2011.

1. #1 Rotties4Ever, May 13, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: May 13, 2011
    I hear a lot of blades talking about all these single servings but no one actually has anything real to say...
    so i guess ill start...

preheat oven to 325 and in a muffin pan, grind up some green and cover section in vegetable oil, ( remember just enough to cover your stuff, also i use coconut oil, you can sub any cooking oil, but i doubt this works with butter)
    once you grinded it up and covered in oil, cover the pan in tin foil and place it in the preheated oven for 30 mins
    (Note: there is a thread for this recipe already, but i want a thread of many simple single serving recipes)

Now here is the problem: HOW TO CONSUME THIS NASTY GAG INDUCING ( at least for me, prolly cause i use vaped poo ) OIL?
    Please add your ideas remember something simple.

One idea I read was where you pour the oil in a pot, put some cut up fruits and shit
    and some stuff to it after like cocoa and chopped nuts or something and add in melted chocolate ( <--THIS IS KEY :D) and then put in a baking tray in small clumps ( if you got an ice scream scoop use that) and put in the freezer for 10 mins.

*Another idea to go with that oil i was talking about is just melt a bunch of chocolate if your feeling lazy and mix with oil and make simple oil infused chocolate bar..mmm

I am no expert, so if you are please add more stuff to this thread and improve it...

Not everyone got access to insane amounts of green ...:(

Peace and God bless :wave::smoke:

P.S: fire crackers to me taste like shit, so please none of that

2. What exactly would this recipe be for..?

3. #3 Rotties4Ever, May 13, 2011
    Here is another SIMPLE SINGLE SERVING I JUST FOUND ( let me know what you think) :
    Step 1Ingredients You Will Need
    For this cookie you will need:
    -1 Tbsp. White granulated sugar
    -1 Tbsp. Brown sugar
    -1 Tbsp. Butter
    -1-2 Tbsp. Chocolate chips
    -1 Tbsp. Water
    -1/8 tsp. Vanilla
    -Pinch of salt
    -Pinch of baking soda
    -1/4 Cup Flour + 1 Tbsp. Flour

Step 2: Mix it up. Mix all ingredients with a fork
    Step 3: bake that fucker like no tomorrow. Now this recipe calls for "Bake at 350 degrees, for 12-13 minutes" but im not expert as Ive stated previously, i think that 350 is a lot im not sure, so lets say 340 at 15 mins? LOL i got no idea really..guessing
    "I bake on parchment paper. Parchment paper is great for baking cookies because you can slide the entire sheet of cookies off of the hot pan, no scooping them off. This allows you to get softer cookies. Some people like their cookies very crunchy, though, in which case you don't need to bother with parchment paper.

Also, if you bake one large cookie, it's wise to mush it down a bit before you bake it, rather than a large ball of dough. It will bake more evenly this way. "

then eat that fucker

THE link :http://www.instructables.com/id/Chocolate-Chip-Cookie-The-Single-Cookie/

4. Id have to go with my pancakes. Buy a bag of pancake mix, and mix that shit up with some milk and an egg, and throw it on the stove. Cant go wrong there, especially if you throw in some Chocolate chips or blueberries. (This is pretty simple, ive done it dozens of times after Ive been shmammered) Actually I think I made a thread about serving up some drunk pancakes

5. and this gets you medicated how ?

6. another single serving cookie (remember people add MEDICATED RECIPES, not recipes that dont do jack shit)

Ingredients:
    1) 2 tbsp flour
    2) 1 tbsp brown sugar
    3) 1/4 tsp baking powder
    4) 2 tsp butter (prolly a bit more for extra effect )
    5) 1/2 tbsp 1% milk

Directions:
    "Mix flour, sugar, and baking powder. (White sugar will work just fine if you prefer it.) Cream in the butter. Cold butter works best, but if you're in a hurry melting it is ok. Mix in the milk. Place the cookie on a baking sheet that has been sprayed with pam. Bake in preheated 350 degree oven for 10 minutes or until golden on top.

I've left out the toppings so it's easy to edit based on your preferences. Add about 1 tsp of whatever you'd like to the cookie dough - chocolate chips, nuts, etc - and then add those calories separately. I top mine with cinnamon sugar."

and the link : Single Serving Cookie Recipe

7. #7 miketb, May 13, 2011

dude wat? :smoking:

WTF how did I get to this section, my bad. I didnt know I was in incredible edible section

8. where does the THC come in the picture derp :hello:

9. #9 miketb, May 13, 2011
    :( there isnt any, I thought I was in general section or something talking about regular food :rolleyes:
    i got nothing

10. :confused::confused::eek::eek:

11. Great thread idea man! +rep!

12. whole milk would be more effective than 1% because of the extra fat

13. Chocolate fudge.
    Cooking time 5-10mins

Ingredients.
    2-3 heaped teaspoons of cannabutter
    1x 125g of 60% cocoa chocolate bar
    1x 125g 70% coca chocolate bar
    1/2 small tin of condensed milk
    Melt each in a bamboree in order under low-medium heat. Condensed milk will thicken (add still stiffer consistency).

Turn of heat.

Add caster sugar (a lot of this to balance the high cocoa content, taste if not sure but I added more than I thought I needed and it worked out perfectly)

Spoon/spatula into a flat dish for fridge flatten so it's an inch or less thick. Leave to set...

Eating mine now... Awesomely fudgy!

Please let me know if you try it out or need any other details!

14. Come on people we need to add more recipes

15. Mix in a Betty Crocker warm delight...mmm.

16. HAHAHAHAHAH, maaan you baked

17. WHERE ARE ALL THE COOKS?
    wtf......

18. Firecracker:

Two crackers with peanut butter spread on each one. Sprinkle half a gram of dank along with a teaspoon of olive oil(optional). Wrap firecracker in aluminum foil and cook at 340 degrees for 25 minutes.

If you don't wanna use the oven let it sit for a few days and it should work(never actually tried).

You can also mix weed and peanut butter in the oven straight up and make a pb j with weed !

19. In my first post i said dont post this garbage here, there are enough threads on this already....
    firecrackers TASTE LIKE PURE SHIT.....
    im looking for recipes which dont TASTE LIKE PURE SHIT

20. #20 Freshfed, May 23, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    I was enjoying this thread, was bout to add lemon cheesecake but dude your ruining it, I know it's your thread but your coming across like a whining child who isn't getting his way IMO... People are taking the time to write down their recipes for other people just to be nice, you should be grateful for that (even if you don't like the actual recipe). If you were more supportive perhaps people would want to participate and be less deterred by your attitude. The only responses you seem to give people are negative attacks! You think you can post a couple recipes and that gives you the right to be a Douche to complete strangers?! Well I'm out anyway, at-least
    until you chill lol.

Peace