Best and Biggest Yielding Autos?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Seeds Banks' started by masterjazztime, May 12, 2011.

1. Think diffrent and magnum is awesome yielders with good quality as long as its an experienced grower.
    Big bang auto also high yielder if grown under alot of light. Big bomb auto from bomb seeds. White lsd auto (white widow max auto x barneys lsd) awesome auto midsized.
    Big devil xl is also a high yielding auto. A big devil 2 x jack herer auto)
    Just tried 4 dp think different and a 216w 7band led and a 660w hps in 11l pots with biobizz allmix in a 4 by 4 homebox silverline and 5 greenhouse super lemonhaze auto in a 4 x4 tent same as above except a 240w led and 660w hps and coco perlite soil mix in the pots in that tent.

2. Expecting 80-120g pr plant of the super lemon haze autos and 140-200g pr plant of the think different.
    Dry weight off course

3. What growtype (medium) did u use and how many liters on the 4thc bomb autos? How many weeks from seed?

4. And what light did u use?

5. Switched the 4dp think different and 5super lemon haze autos to the same tent with both the 216w led and the 240w led and in a week or two were gonna turn on the dimmable 250-400-600-660w ballast with hps too:)
    And i wonder what did u grow in and with to get 500grams dry of 4thc bomb autos?

6. They were grown in poly tunnels in soil.  The solid is conditioned FFOF with additional organic nute tea added. 

7. Big bud auto?

8. blue mystic from nirvana

9. Nirvana autos suck bigtime. Ill NEVER BUY MORE FROM EUROPES MOST CRAPPY RIPOFF FACTORY!

10. Anyone know a good soil for auto's ??? I use promix with sea soil and dolomite lime with g.o line of nutes and in the last 5days have developed a mag deficiency im pretty sure , purple streaks in stalks and purple stems yellowing and curled up leafs hit quick and is really doing a number on them there 3-4 weeks away . I flushed with r.o water 3 liters pots leached 10-12 liters through them . then days later did a light foliar spray with a mild solution of cal/mag and just watching and waiting . any advice or thoughts would be greatly appreciate . :smoking:

11. Biobizz allmix works nice but is also adviceable with additional nutes imo.
    Purpleish stems,aint that a sign of nitrogen deficiency?

12. #92 zsmile, May 29, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: May 29, 2014
    autos aren't good for cloning for the reason you state; the clones will start out as old as the mother, and since their DNA determines their life cycle, the clones will come to the end of their lives at the same time as the mother. another important thing about autos is that cutting them in any way dramatically decreases their yield. in fact they don't like any sort of stressing or training (including scrogging) other than withholding water. they don't do well if over-watered or watered too often. you can actually wait until you begin to see slight wilting before watering them.

if you want to propagate autos, buy some regular autoflowering seeds, as opposed to feminized autos, grow your best male to maturity, and collect its pollen for a female from your next crop. store the pollen in the freezer or refrigerator and use a paint brush to pollinate some or all of a same strain, female auto's buds. for the best seeds it's necessary to sacrifice your best female for seed production. turn off your fans while doing this, and it's ideal to segregate the pollinated female from the others, but not necessary if you don't mind if you get a few seeds from the other females.

The Original Sensible Seed Company has the best selection of regular autoflowering seeds i've come across. many of these autos don't appear to be available as regular autos at first glance, but in the description beside the pictures it may indicate that they are also available as regular autoflowering seeds, not to be confused with regular/photo seeds. here's a link to a favorite of mine:

http://original-ssc.com/mdanzig-seeds-sour-60-autoflowering.html?___SID=U

13. yeah low riders where like 7g harvest about 5-6years ago . I like Buddha seeds and dina fem . Buddha's purple kush is a good smoke but their best inside yielder was a variety called syrup id get like 2 oz in 65-70 days really niice indica. Dina fem's fruit automatic is also a good strain pretty potent a few people told me it was too strong for them smelt amazing! also mazar from dutchpassion and blueberry auto where awesome .