400 watt mh hps conversion closet grow

Discussion in 'Grow Room Design/Setup' started by JapaneseMaple, May 12, 2011.

1. Hey guys I currently have 7 kids that I'm looking after. I started which about 12 I guess and due to certain circumstances I lost all but 7. Right now they are veggin 24/7 under a mh 400. I'm gonna be moving as soon as I can find a place suitable for me. Seeing as it will prob be a apt I am looking at getting a tent or maybe 2 tents. I was thinking that I would use maybe a 4x4 tent but seeing as i am doing a lst and fim on the majority of the plants I'm not sure what to do. I was considering maybe getting 2 tents so I can veg my plants while I flower them 2-3 at a time. I may very well be over thinking all of this because only one of the seeds I planted were feminized and they have yet to do their preflowering thing yet. I'm growing 1 fem LSD 1 dinafem blue widow and 1 blue hash and the rest are just 2 varieties of bagseed. I'm wondering if I should get a 1000 watt digital dimmable ballast and run it at around 600 in a 4x4 or should I just get a 600. I will probably be eventually upgrading to either 1000 watt eventually or if I end up finding a great deal on led lights. Ive done tons of research and still have gone nowhere so I figured it's time to reach out.