Steath drying and harvesting

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by youndbud, May 12, 2011.

1. chill out dude ok i waterd a few plant i dont even call it a grow either and i think if im growing 20 plants i can manage atleast 1 pound ok you guys act like you need all this experince and special fertilizers and shit all you need i sun, water, and earth and it will grow. im not lookin to do some kind of super grow so chill out and go smoke a bowl dam i thought us growers were spose to help each other out and all you guys have been doing is riding my sack

2. Because you started off saying "I grew a half pound" and here at grass city we don't take kindly to bullshitters. I don't care how you twisted your story is...now your saying "my grandparents let me grow for them". The funny thing is you can't own up to your own bullshit and just keep digging yourself deeper.

Also, some of the more experience people on here grow 15-20 plants maximum. You plan on growing 20...? I still have yet to see a seed, let alone a seedling.

They need sun, water, and soil...but you will need nutrients come time to flower...if you even make it there.

As for "US" growers....which you certainly are not a part of. We are all chill, and polite, but jump on donkeys when we see them.

Here is a list of why we called your bullshit:
    So if you knew this:
    Then why the fuck are you asking these?!?!?!
    Lastly, nobody wants to help you out because you help other people out by saying this bullshit.

Now I haven't seen one picture of anything of yours to validate any of this. So as of now fuck off until you learn that...you only get what you give. And all you give is...a fucking headache.:cool: I'm willing to bet my harvest you wont finish.

3. This isn't the best idea but hopefully it will stop this annoying ass thread....

Get moving box's put some holes in them, hang your pound, and put it in your back yard in a corner. Don't say it'll dry too fast blah blah blah....you shouldn't be growing if you don't have a place to dry;)

/thread

4. whatever dude idk care say i didnt harvest when i was 13 i really dont care. also i dont have a phone or camra to post pic and if i did i wouldnt post pics any way. and im also using a 10 10 10 fertilizer so i do have some nutrients plus im using soil that will feed up to 6 months so might not even need the fertilizer. and well if im gona get an ounce from one plant like you guys say i am ill atleast get a pound.

5. LOL. We will see Younbud, more like Nobud.

6. So now your back on this thread because your other one got deleted. That was me. I ratted you out for being a useless board clutterer. I don't predict these waters will get any friendlier for the dreadlocked 16 year old that knows all about pounds, but needs every little question answered.

STOP POSTING! For fuck sakes, go to barnes + fucking noble, read a damn book or two, and go grow something. UNTIL THEN, SHUT THE FUCK UP!

7. It sounds like you're gonna have to dry it at a buddy's place that you trust. Ideally someone that has a garage that's unattached to the house or a nice pole barn / shed. Hang some 3 millimeter thick plastic sheeting all around them and hang them up. Some space heaters and a light fan would come in handy if it's getting cold.

Good luck young one, I hope you pull some decent bud with your grow.

8. other thread what are you talking about dude. im just tryin o get some stealth drying ideas and getting all this smack talk

9. Astounding. You know exactly what I'm talking about. For those that don't, it's currently on page 2 of the outdoor section, and reads only "youndbuds" where the subject would normally be. And for reason of deletion, it says "Been Answered Already!!!".

10. oh i didnt even realise it was deleted but what does that have to do with any thing you kids just keep postin on my thread so i reply