Grasscity WoW Guild!!

Discussion in 'Gamer's Heartbeat' started by Hash Browns, May 11, 2011.

1. I'm getting back into wow in like 3 weeks... I had a few 80's, haven't tried cata yet. I'll start over with you guys haha I hope this makes sense I'm retarded high

2. are there other people in the guild besides grasscity members?

3. I'm having the same problem. I tried the WoW Repair, and it worked for like half an hour, but then it D/Cd again.
    I picked Priest, my character name is duubs

I forget, but can you send Bind on Account items to characters on different realms/factions?

4. definitely has to be same realm, not sure about faction though

5. As for your D/C issues man, trying disabling all your addons, and seeing if you can maintain a stable connection that way. If that seems to be the problem, turn one on a time and play for 15-20 minutes to see which one is causing the problem.

If that's not it, go to your Game Options, Network section. In there, there will be two boxes, try checking/unchecking the first box (Optimize Network for Speed), doing an entire client reload (closing the game out completely and reloading), and see if that stabilizes the connection. Be sure not to even go near the box labeled "Enable IPv6 when available", as that can completely lock you out of being able to sign into WoW at all. IPv6 is something your internet service provider has to offer, and something you have to be certain that is included in your home service before you mess it.

If neither of those solutions work, try an update of your video card driver and DirectX, and make sure the correct version of DirectX is chosen in your Advanced section of your game Options. I've had some problems with DirectX 11 since patch 4.0, and currently run DirectX9 on a computer that is able to handle all graphic options being maxed, so I would believe that the issues with X11 are just simple bugs that haven't been fully worked out yet since the capability to handle it was just added to the game very recently. If neither of those work the only other thing I could recommend besides a complete wipe (registry keys and all), of WoW and a reinstall, would be to flash your graphics card's BIOS, which can be tricky, but there are plenty of guides around the internet to walk you through it. Just be sure to understand each step of the process of flashing a BIOS before you do it, as it's hard to reference one of the walkthroughs while you're flashing.

If none of those work PM me or post another line here and we'll see if we can get it resolved.

6. I should have the charter registered for the guild by tomorrow, so anyone who logged in and was a goblin or something and didn't sign the charter should be able to just sign in and I can shoot you an inv. :wave:

7. im getting my priest transferred over tonight, ill shoot you a tell when i'm on after work for sure:wave:

8. Think I might do holy pally

9. my priest is holy priest - so, group heals is where i shine the best

10. Can you do BOA cross realm?

11. negative

12. so fucking wack

13. It's actually something blizzard is working on implementing. They took the first steps in the last patch making BoA items Bind on Battle.net Account items, they're should be releasing the infrastructure to do the cross realm/faction mailing

14. #54 BuffalosoldieRx, May 14, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: May 14, 2011
    This is good news, thank you.

Edit: Who can I PM for an invite?

15. I'm on spinebreaker now, my char is Droxik so keep an eye out for me too. Ill be on in like an hour or so

16. Dopeydecay or hashbrowns I believe

17. just me and smokey on this morning - where you guys AT!

18. #58 Deleted member 288974, May 14, 2011
    Last edited: May 14, 2011
  19. we are all active, how can we participate in your request >_<

20. idk it was worth a shot at gettin a lucky person who was about to re-up i guess.

doesnt matter tho cuz i spent like 30 minutes thinking about my hunter and i fuckign sub'd. god.damnit.