Dutches over Backwoods

Discussion in 'General' started by 4Cave2man0, May 10, 2011.

1. Damn, I always wondered why there were green and blue ones, I always thought the greens were better..

But yeah, vanilla dutch masters are the shit..

2. If he didn't want any flavor to "ruin" (as some people claim) the dank he could just roll a joint for that matter.

But fuck that noise :devious:

3. when you smoke a vanilla dutchmaster it doesnt smell like vanillla the bx does when you get it its palma in blue foil...

you taste the weed, I never ever get mids, I cant even find it if i did want it..id get a strawberry or grape cigar this was like back in highschool and wet mango blunt wraps in middle school when i didn't know any better

I got some Purple OG Kush today and I tasted it, in my vanilla dutch

and the several bowls I just smoked

dutches over every blunt

4. couldnt have said it better my self

5. uh you can take off as much of the blunt as you want, dont need to keep it as long as it comes in the package, unless im smoking a big blunt i almost always cut it in half

and dude...dutches are sooooooooo much smoother than backwoods, like im not really trying hard to smoke tobacco,m backwoods taste so shitty and arent smooth at all

dutches over backwoods (or any other blunt) any day of the fucking week...around mass, dutches are always fresh and the popular choice (for obvious reasons)...dutches tatse so good, im all about those strawberry dutches, smoked 3 today lol

i hate having to smoke backwoods, such a shitty blunt

6. games are for novice rollers imo

7. #47 Royksopp, May 11, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: May 11, 2011
    I'm determined to find these backwoods, games, owls, palmas, etc. blunts. I've never heard of such things! Are they regional or something?

8. Backwoods are the shit....hell I even smoke them how they come they taste so good to me

As far as rolling I think they're easier to roll for me as well but maybe that's just me

9. Haha whatever Backwoods blow my socks off. Mmmmm Honey Berry :yummy:
    Dutches taste like chemicals, IMO.

10. [​IMG]

if these taste like chemicals, I'm rick James :laughing:

these are plane, non sugar coated, thin cigars that burn slow and taste good

you need to know how to twist them tho ;)

Dutches over Woods

but Bongs over Dutches

11. Something about backwoods flavor.

12. I think you're Rick James either way :p
    My bad, I've only tried vanilla and mango flavored Dutches. I was not a fan.

13. Ive never smoked a backwoods b4 but ive heard of em, gotsta try this sometime soon. Smoked 2 blueberry zig zag blunt wraps yesterday though and those where better than any dutch ive ever had. Ive also smoked game's and a swisher once.

14. :laughing: well id show you what I'm talking about

but I'm assuming you don't live in MA :laughing:

they really have no flavor at all, makes me taste my weed :smoke:

edit to guy above me- blunt wraps are trash

15. dude blunt wraps are the fucking worst, idk why people smoke those things, they burn faster than a fucking joint, the idea of a blunt is that it burns slow

someone said sumthing about a mango dutch? uh those def dont exist...and dutches do not taste like chemicals either lol

dutches over any blunt, dutches are the best hands down

16. anyone whos had a good backwood knows that they are the best hands down. they might not look as good but thats cuz its not a chemical enhanced leaf like most other cigars. theyre all natural, they burn slower, and will get u wayyy higher. im not gonna hate on dutches or anything except blunt wraps. those blow. they taste like straight shit. but i used to smoke dutches and swishers but once i had a good backwood everything else just tasted like shit to me. it might just be a west coast thing but we got the best weed so :smoke:

17. #58 sourApple408, Jun 6, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    Yuuup bout to roll one after work

18. you got the best weed? lol u do realize plenty of people get their bud from cali...i know for a fact every buds ive been smoking for like the last year have been straight from cali, and im from fucking boston, literally on the other side of the country...having good weed has nothing to do with liking shitty blunts

19. haha if u think a backwoods a shitty blunt then u probably havent tried one or havent had one that was rolled properly. im not saying u cant get good weed out there but it dam sure is easier and cheaper to find grade a stuff out here.

vapes/bongs>Backwoods>everything