Dutches over Backwoods

Discussion in 'General' started by 4Cave2man0, May 10, 2011.

1. Heres a thread to GC

this doesnt make it what word is bond because its an opinion, I guess its a west coast thing for backwoods but I love dutches

Dutch Palma no sigar regular plane cigar with a leaf

so here it is

2. vanilla dutches > all

3. that isnt the poll

4. Fuck yeah, I love vanilla dutches. I've never rolled one though but I do enjoy the flavor. I haven't had one in a while.

I have no idea wtf backwoods are so I voted dutches. Personally, I prefer swishers. I always roll nice swishers :cool: do vanilla swishers exist? :confused:

5. everyone & they momma knows dutches are for eastcoast bammer smokers!

6. there are 2 vanila dutches

vanilla cornona

vanilla palma

palma is not sugarcoated and comes in a blue foil wrap now or a brown 4 pack box

7. you just mad dutches aint sold in cali and you still mad you caught a broomstick

everything aint better in cali, sorry bruh, people dont lie

and if I could afford to buy a camera instead of a car id show off my weed but im not dropping 300 to show my weed to gc lmao

8. I wish I made the votes public then it would show the 2 other votes came out of spite from the NBA thread :laughing:

9. I've never heard of corona or palma dutches :confused_2:

What I see at the store is always this: mini dutches (all flavours, the most popular), swishers, phillies, normal dutches and that's it. Maybe they have those other ones like owls or w/e other ones exist but I've never seen them or heard anyone using those to roll up a blunt here.

10. backwoods all day

[​IMG]

11. I only used dutches a few times but I like them...never used backwoods. I like white owls, donno what others think of them but I fucking love white grape white owls, would never buy anything else for blunts lol.

12. #13 Royksopp, May 10, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: May 10, 2011
    Is that what backwoods are?

I'll stick to my swishers :hide:

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

13. Dutches are sold in cali, its just no one smokes the crap

14. thats half a backwood

i roll swishers too but they dont taste as good as backwoods plus you know you are smoking the tobacco leaf and with swishers you dont really know.

15. swishers are a go to blunt, but if youve never had a backwood...o boy (smoke better, taste better, get u higher)

& i dont need to show off my bud, it has that cali brand - so everybody already knows

16. its like honda to bmw

u gotta know how to roll them tho

17. dutches are a cleaner smoother smoke :smoke:

got one lit now

DJ short grape crush 2 and threw in some gran daddy

18. Backwoods for sure.

19. I was smoking a dox of dutches a day ( 4) I cut way down...

if im ruining my body with blunts, I might as well get the most "healthy" ones...

ones with no sugar coating

if it has a flavor...i dont want to inhale that shit...