Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Smoking gets you much higher than vaporizing

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Canadian Bud, May 10, 2011.

1. Yeh I used to use a mflb and I used to puff at it over and over, I spent more time vaping than feeling high. Eventually I gave up and went back to the bong. I got higher burning the vaped weed than vaping it.

2. Vaping is way better makes my head not foggy and I can play guitar without making heaps of mistakes. I do like to smoke when I wanna get fucked up kinda but these days I like to just use weed for it's creativity enhancing which I get better effects with when vaping.

3. The vaporization point of delta-9 THC is 314.6 degrees Fahrenheit.
    The vaporization point of CBD is 320-356 degrees Fahrenheit.

The magic flight launch box, by default is set to 380 degrees Fahrenheit, you can achieve lower and higher temperatures by adjusting your draw speed and style.

Not getting CBD from vaping is a myth.

4. and people say you can't inject weed...
    If it were like that, no one would be vaping.

5. Please

A volcano rip will erupt in your brain

6. :wave:Nah that's not what depersonalization is man, it's not just when you smoke

7. It's because the launch box is pretty shit when it comes down to it. No offence to anyone that owns them, i used to own two and after a while they just seemed to do nothing. The buddha and solo however gets me really high.

8. Same thing as you OP , the damn MFLB is so over hyped it doesnt get me that high , only once have I ever blacked out on that little thing and im not sure if it was from lack of oxygen as I felt light headed when I stood up .

but the only vaporizers that get me as fucked as bong hits is the arizer solo and vtower and volcano, only desktop vapes ive tried and they all have gotten me very baked , but those portable ones the buzz are so light , look at the mflb and that inhaler looking vape , they barley get me buzzed , arizer solo and the da vinci though work well for me , 2 good portables ive tried

9. just tried my MFLB for the first time. right now i'm absolutely gone with only 3 medium draws (about .15 in the trench) When i smoke, i have to take huge hits of atleast .5 to get more than a buzz.

10. I've been smoking for quite a while like everyday for a good 5/6 months and have been smoking for about 2 1/2 years so I've built up quite the tolerance. I decided to buy a vape so I could smoke in my room and basically anywhere I want. I got the vapor XRT a portable vape pen that can do both dry herb and wax/oils but I only have used it for dry weed. it creates vape clouds that are pretty thin but it still does so I know its working. But no matter how much I vape it doesn't get me high. I guess it's gotten me buzzed for like 5 minuets and that's it. My parents took all of my stuff except my vape cause they don't recognize it. So it's basically all I have left. I'm considering buying wax. If anyone knows what I might be doing wrong please please help.

Ill post pics later.

11. I have no experience with that device but something's definitely up maybe it's not quite as hot as it should be that's what it sounds like.

12. You can't compare smoking to a mediocre portable vaporizer with no temperature control. Invest in a decent desk vaporizer then come back OP.

13. Maybe but after a few drags it gets pretty hot to touch. But maybe I just have to pack the bowl a little tighter. I got really high off it once with my friend.

14. I get pretty high off my digital box vaporizer. Besides its much healthier for your lungs than smoking.

~Save your lungs

15. i kind of feel like Blunts/Papers/Anything Rolled gets me higher than bongs/bowls unless i cough my ass off. Anyone else?

16. Your not holding the battery in long enough then, if u hit it right it feels exactly the same

17. Everyone is different i guess. But as for me smoking is way better. And i am not talking about a good home vaporizer. To expensive and to much trouble. I have a vape pen ipuff flower. And it gets me no where close to what. .15 gram in a bowl or rolled does. I messed around with amounts and .15 of a gram of high grade. Gets me right where i want to be. .15 in the vape not near as high and dosent even feel great or last.