Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Ramen Noodles With Weed (Fast way to COOK Weed)

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by Hazed, Feb 7, 2006.

1. Wow this shit works...I ate the ramen at 10 and it's 12:45 now and I'm blazed out of my mind...I smoked a bowl about 30 minutes ago and that kicked it up too...ahh awesome stuff I'll def. do this again :D :D :D

2. Be sure to drink all the remaining water/butter shit i'm sure a lot of the thc is in that

3. eating bud is awsome. It feels like you just finished taking bong rips for literally 12 hours straight.

I like to eat a brownie, smoke a bowl to get high and never come down. Smoking after you ate will indeed get you twice as high. But you cant try to continually smoke after eating weed because that much THC will start to have reverse effects. It happened to me once, not fun. Basically after my 5th bowl I didnt even feel high. And I couldnt get high for about a day :( big waste of cooked weed.

4. agreeeeeeeeeed

+Rep for not being a "cooking doesnt work" person

cause it does.

5. as a matter of fact, I just finished a batch of brownies. About 4 grams of really dank bud was used along with a half oz of stems.

in my experience, chocolate works the best BY FAR at covering up the herb smell/tatse. If the canabutter is prepared just right no one will ever know. Great way to fuck with people at parties... :D

6. enjoy your new thc filled ramen noodles:smoking:

7. im making some as we speak..
    it smells soo good.:D

8. Dude... I ate like an ounce once (give or take) when I made a batch of brownies with my male plants. I was so fuckin high it was almost not fun anymore... Key word being almost, LOL.

I was leaning on a wall after it fully kicked in and then I fell flat on my face. Couldn't even lift my arms to break my fall. I then layed there for about a half hour trying to figure out how I was gonna get back up :D

I love eating weed. You just get soooo far gone.

But yeah... It made me kinda sick, though... That was A LOT of weed to eat in 1 sitting.

9. i just picked up an 1/8th of some fucking KILLER pot... it was vacuum sealed, so it looks like 2g's, but oohh, sooo dense, its 3.5, perfectly weighed out, so sticky i had SERIOUS problems trying to grind it up :hello: :eek: !!!!. i just poured some in, the recipie i used:

2 cups of water
    .5 grams of grinded up sticky icky dank
    1 cap full of soy sauce ( its good stuff in ramen noodles, atleast chicken flavor)
    1 chicken bullion cube ( more flavor cant hurt)
    about 1 table spoon of butter(1 hash mark on the sticks of butter worth)
    1 cap full of virgin olive oil( just in case, as added insurance, extra substance for the THC to get absorbed in)

i plan on using like half the block of noodles too, because as hazed pointed out... 1 full gram and dividing it up into 2 is better than .5 gram in a full ramon thing... so im only using 1/2 the noodles!

and i got that in a medium boil right now....

ill let you all know how it comes out.... i can't wait! ive been wanting to try this for so long!!

10. +rep dude, ive been in that same situation ... first time I ever drank I matched my friend on 13 shots of 151.. we did all 13 in about 2-3 minutes.. I stood up and leaned on the wall and felt forward

my whole body was numb..all I remember is his dad telling me to stay awake or ill choke on my vomit, haha.. when I sobered up I sold his dad an eigth (gave him 5.5 grams for $25) hes like this is way too big dude, i think your still intoxicated, keep these stems.. I was like nah man make up for it in 151

then we got drunk again

next time I get some dank ima bake like a quad in one brownie and eat it.

11. its coming out good, the taste is bareable... i added some shredded cheese on top to the mix... glad i didnt use the full block of noodles tho.... mmm.. buttery aftertaste isnt all that nice!!! im gunna finish it up, smoke a bowl and wait!
    :smoking: ;)

12. youll enjoy it .5 isnt alot but if its killer bud then youll be blazed.

13. Remember someone above said if you smoke too much it will cancel the food high

Its not true for ME, but it might be for YOU, so becareful

14. As a subsitute for Ramen Noodles you could use Mung Bean Noodles.

They taste better, are cheap like Ramen, and are better for you.

15. ya this is primo bud. i live in mass, so i get a lot of canadian shit that floats down from VT and ME. its pretty hard to find even middies where i am. .5 should be good for me... 1/2 a gram is more than enough to get me baked smoking, i started eating it like an hour ago... im starting to feel a little weird...( it took me awhile to finish it off... haha, so it'll be like a creeper effect) getting ready to burn that bowl!!!!!

16. awesome dude
    burn it now when you start to feel "wierD"

your next post youll tell us that your baked, watch

17. im pretty baked right now
    its been about an hour after i ate the ramen and i am about to smoke my second bowl after eating :smoking:

18. haha are you the same person or?

19. no i posted up earlier that i was making some today
    and i did.:D