Welcome to Grasscity Forums - Register now for FREE
Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute.
Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Create an Account

How do I know when my probation is OFFICIALLY over?

• Please log in to reply

LuckyBlaze

LuckyBlaze

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPip
  • 20 posts
I got a minor in posession (michigan) and was scentenced 6 months reporting probation where I have to call a testing facility ever sat. and sun. morning to see if i need to go take a pbt.

Well, in a few days it will be 6 months from the day I was put on probation and I am wondering when it is official? Will I get some form of legal documents?

For obvious reasons, I don't want to toke up because I think my probation is over then all of a sudden my po calls me and tells me to come in and take a piss test. (i havent had to take one yet)

I got .5 oz of some dank chron and 1oz of solid mids and i am itching to celebrate. 6 months is a long time.

weednotcrack

weednotcrack

Exercise & Healthy Diet

• Registered Upgraded
  • 7,795 posts
If i was you,i would call the court and ask.or call your probation officer to find out what's the next step.

New display name

New display name

• Registered Upgraded
  • 556 posts
Ring them and ask them

I finish a 2 n a half year probation order in a few weeks, can't wait

I like fishing

I like fishing

• Registered Upgraded
  • 628 posts
If you havent had to take a piss test yet id call, if they dont answer smoke.

schultzy225

schultzy225

I shit on import threads

• Registered Upgraded
  • 831 posts
I'd call them. My PO gave me an end-date as long as I didn't fuck up before then

GBG

GBG

Banned

• Banned by Moderators
  • 298 posts
Call your PO. I was just put on probation last month until September.

You should have gotten an end date, but call your PO.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users