Virginia outdoor growers come!

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by downw/thesystem, Feb 6, 2006.

1. Check your local garden store or hydroponic store they should have something better than the ordinary mixes at retail stores

2. can anyone tell me if these plants are to small for 14 days from seed? and its an outdoor grow

Attached Files:

3. That looks about a week to me. What does everyone think about fox farms ocean forest?

4. Fox farm.is doing my outdoor good so far

5. Ocean forest?

6. Yea that's what I'm using check my outdoor out

7. Yeah I heard they can burn your plants though

8. Naa my plants were bag seed so some look a furred but so far so good

9. I would wait for plants tp be three weeks thats what we did

10. Im doing autos because of my location

11. they look a little on the small side, but they are healthy so no worrys =d

12. I don't know if it's too late to start planting here in VA. But i'm thinkin of starting a grow in mid june. What are good ways of making a pretty self sufficient grow out in the woods somewhere? I want something i'll only have to go to about 2 or 3 times a month. I'm really busy and don't want to get people suspicious. Plus i'm a bit of a nature nut and want to pretty much let nature do it's thing.

13. Hey temps are going to.be in.the upper thirty the next couple of nights do I have to worry?

14. Im going to go check mine tonight. Hopefully they survived the low temps!

15. Has anyone ever thought about gibberellic acid on their plants. I heard in makes them grow faster

16. Anybody grow down in Buckingham county? I have 2 good friends that grow some pretty damn good herb in vast quanity's.
    Buckingham and Nelson county are one of the BEST places to grow down in VA. It's almost all farms out there and they got mad Kush. 

17. Im not a VA grower but thats a nice plant OP!

18. #78 KushGod, Aug 25, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 25, 2013
    This is true about Buckingham I can tell you that. Great place to grow but the police are becoming more aware of Buckingham grower's I just got caught, made a thread about it actually.
    Stay away from indoor gardening stores and the hydroponics shops as they are being monitored by the feds. NEVER THROW AWAY ANY TRIMMINGS/LEAVES OR WHATEVER. SERIOUSLY, THIS IS HOW THEY GOT ME. 
    Move to Norfolk if you're serious about growing. 
    That's where I'm headed.

• Like Like x 1
  19. what's up fellow Virginians. 
    \nI'd like to ask, who are you voting for Nov. 5th? Please consider Robert Sarvis, as he wants to fully legalize cannabis in the Commonwealth. 
    \nhttp://www.washingto...rnatorial-race/

20. Im new to this forum and have gotten so much information I can hardly thank the users of grass city for all the help Ive obtained in situations Ive had growing cannabis.
    Ive been growing in VA for about 10 years and love the culture of growing.
    when it comes to choosing strains to grow in virginia Im always looking for a 60/40 cross Indica/sativa to harvest mid september to first week of october because the number one reason mold has occured in my experience was due to the season change when we start to get october rains and covering my plants with plastic (guerilla style) was just not cutting it.
    Keeping mold away is very easy if you can tend to your plants atleast once a week picking off leaves that may look infected, convering plants with plastic before hard rains, and using plant mold killer as often as possible during the veg cycle ( will work wonders if done) Also pruning and lollipopping plants will help air flow to parts of the plants that dont get much light/ air flow which cause mold issues.
    hope that might help anyone experience mold problems here in VA. 5lb plants are possible and quality is as well!