Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Get Drunk First or High?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by KushMasta420, May 7, 2011.

1. I prefer to smoke first for sure. Then I get cottonmouth... and put down drinks like a fiend.

Then I smoke more later in the night.

2. one after the other any order at the same time- it doesnt matter to me lol

3. Before, during, after

4. If I plan on smoking or drinking in the same night I prefer to drink first, then smoke. If I smoke first then drink I just get really fucking tired. Maybe it's all in my head but still.

Also I can take the biggest rips when I'm drunk.

5. visa versa

6. I like to still be in the realms of reality and consciousness. Ideally, I'd like a light, long lasting buzz from weed, with a very small amount of alcohol (ie- drink a few beers, also a few waters- water is underrated). Last time I mixed the two, I was pretty well screwed from the alcohol... Then I got high. I was far, far too intoxicated.

7. Thread already exists. Search bar

8. Smoke first, makes downing your liquor easier. Afterwards, smoke again in about 30 minutes to clear whatever nausia that drink is causing.

9. ive never been a big drinker, rather just smoke the herb, its way better anyways but if i were to do it, i think i would smoke a joint drink then smoke a joint just get fucked up hahaha

10. i'm high, fuck u.
    :smoke:

11. If I get high before I drink, I drink compulsively like munchies. Accidental substance abuse is entirely possible for me.

12. one bowl one shot. repeat.

one time at a party we put gravity Bong on floor alon with the shots. and we crouched down. hit the bowl took a shot while standing up. after round two u get such a crazy head rush. my friend blacked out lol.