Welcome to Grasscity Forums - Register now for FREE
Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute.
Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Create an Account

THC Suppositories

• Please log in to reply

thedeadwalkk

thedeadwalkk

Banned

• Banned by Moderators
  • 2,286 posts
Now, as you read the title you may be asking "WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS GUY THINKING". I'm all with you on that, it is pretty wierd, but its pretty awesome!
You save TONS of chronic, and you get a nice stoney feeling.
There are a few ways to do this
1: Squirt a Glycerin tincture up your butt hole
2: Make THC suppositories with butter
3: Idk if this is true, but OSG in my other thread said you could shove pure hash up your bung hole and get high ( will have to try this later)
4: Shove honey oil up your bunghole ( don't know if this will work, however a few people in my other thread have said it should. )

In this guide I'll be reviewing the butter method. Although be warned you will have butter/weed smelling farts and shits for the next day or so.

What you need:
1) 1-1.5 grams of chronic ( you can add more if you want )
2) 3-4 tablespoons of butter
3) Plate
4) a bowl
6) Seran Wrap
-----------------------------
Instructions:
1) Decarboxylate your marijuana. To do this grind up all the bud your using, and microwave for about 20 seconds, 2-3 times. Making sure not to burn your weed
2)Put your decarboxylated weed, into a bowl with the butter, and cover with seran wrap
3) Microwave until butter boils, and let it boil for about 10 seconds. Take it out of the microwave and stir for 2 minutes. Do this 2-3 times
4) After you have microwaved and stirred the mix, let it sit for about a minute, while you make your suppositories with aluminum foil. To do this take a big sheet of aluminum, and fold it around your finger ( yes you'll be shoving this up your ass ).
5) After you make the suppositories, fill the foil with your mix, and put it in the freezer
6) Once it has frozen, take it out and let the outer layer warm up a bit
7) Lube up your sphincter, and the suppository and shove it in.

The butter method is the least efficient, but it will still get you good. Its important that you blaze after 5-10 min. You don't even need to blaze much, a hit or two and you will be good.

Make sure you empty your bowels before shoving it up there. And it doesn't hurt, it pretty much gets sucked up into your ass.

Edited by thedeadwalkk, 06 May 2011 - 07:37 PM.

haz155

haz155

• Registered Upgraded
  • 656 posts
is there no risk of the butter somehow leaking out of my anus? Im straight so my hole should be pritty normal. Any thoughts OP? :)

thedeadwalkk

thedeadwalkk

Banned

• Banned by Moderators
  • 2,286 posts

is there no risk of the butter somehow leaking out of my anus? Im straight so my hole should be pritty normal. Any thoughts OP? :)

It doesn't leak out, you may just get greasy chops, so if that happens just go and wipe your ass. IF you have a really losoe sphincter, then your probably shit out of luck

Poisondartfrog

Poisondartfrog

I eat flies

• Registered Upgraded
  • 988 posts
Seems a little crackhead-like if you ask me, shoving stuff up your ass to catch a buzz. :confused:

thedeadwalkk

thedeadwalkk

Banned

• Banned by Moderators
  • 2,286 posts

Seems a little crackhead-like if you ask me, shoving stuff up your ass to catch a buzz. :confused:

I could say smoking stuff to catch a buzz is a little crack head like. It may conflict with your views, but it was a funny experiment LOL

footballkid001

footballkid001

• Registered Upgraded
  • 147 posts
Posted Image

Carmine420

Carmine420

Night toker

• Gold Member
  • 2,707 posts

Storm Crow

Storm Crow

Very Old School Stoner

• Old School
  • 11,531 posts
(You can find dang near everything to do with cannabis in my List! It's that 1st link in my sig)

US Patent 5389375 - Stable suppository formulations effecting bioavailability of Ɗ9 -thc (full - 1995)
Stable suppository formulations effecting bioavailability of

US Patent 5508037 - Stable suppository formulations effecting bioavailability of Ɗ9 -THC (full - 1996)
Stable suppository formulations effecting bioavailability of

The effect of orally and rectally administered delta-9-tetrahydrocannabinol on spasticity: a pilot study with 2 patients. (abst - 1996)
Clinical Studies and Case Reports

faustkenny

faustkenny

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPipPip
  • 68 posts
There's a line that i'm willing to cross to get high

This crosses the line
  • BonghornLeghorn likes this

arn1016

arn1016

• Registered Upgraded
  • 2,598 posts
will not be trying its cool that that way of administrating it works but not for melol

thedeadwalkk

thedeadwalkk

Banned

• Banned by Moderators
  • 2,286 posts
Also this is very useful for
1) immediate nausea relief ( within 2-5 minutes )
2) Save your weed, and get a different style high
3) If you use weed medically, this route will speed up your absoprtion

Bohbo

Bohbo

Grow Strong!

• Gold Member
  • 2,486 posts

I heart tweeds

I heart tweeds

Tweed nommer

• Registered Upgraded
  • 230 posts
Kudos for having the balls to admit you tried putting cannabis in your bum hole. They should make condoms coated in cannabis oil. Might be easier to talk a lady into anal that way. Just sayin'.

Bohbo

Bohbo

Grow Strong!

• Gold Member
  • 2,486 posts

BreatheUp

BreatheUp

Banned

• Banned by Moderators
  • 487 posts
i heard KY is making hash lube now

movermine

movermine

• Registered Upgraded
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
just out of curiosity, you mentioned that butter wasn't the best.

what would be the best thing to mix the herb with in this instance?

BadKittySmiles

BadKittySmiles

Compassion Support BadKatsCannaPharm.com

• Bronze Member
  • 6,586 posts

aflashe1

aflashe1

• Registered Upgraded
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Been searching for this topic.  Was surprised by the posts that denigrated suppositories and assumptions it was just for intoxication maximization.

My doctor thinks i have prostate cancer but i am not willing to undergo the brutalization of chemo and radiation so am looking for alternatives.  Prostate biopsies are incredibly dangerous! It only makes sense that one would want to saturate the area around the prostate with cannabinoids since it could be localized totally to the exact area within an inch or two of the prostate  Question is...how much saturation and transmission would occur in that particular area due to the thickness of the membrane in the rectum?  Seems like it would be a lot more effective than a drop hemp oil the size of a grain of rice on the tongue.  Has anyone heard of potential of administering through enemas?  Soaking in that area for a while might be very effective.  Also, have read cannabinoids can cure hemorrhoids.  It would be too sweet to kill two birds with one stone.  One other thing I read was that by bypassing the liver, the cannabinoids are much more powerful.

Will be interesting to see where all of this goes. 

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users