The US Gov doesn't lie & the CIA is great!

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Limecat, May 6, 2011.

1. #41 canabisk1ng, May 16, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: May 16, 2011
    right, because the SWAT team members are the guys calling the shots. you've gotta be insanely ignorant to think that, and i'm not justifying the murder, it was fucked up i'm not denying that. that being said it wasn't intentional and no not "fuck that SWAT team" those people save lives, they fucked up, whether that was there higher ups fault or not i don't know, but its not like they decided to bust down the guys door and kill him knowing he was a civilian, they saw an armed man, in combat you have a split second to decide what to do it is kill or be killed. you can't call them murderers for that. they made a mistake in a combat situation.

and "aggressors" supporting a failed war on drugs? first off, they were not "Aggressors" and you don't even know if they support the war on drugs itself, a job is a job, plenty of cops smoke weed and its not like heroin dealers are nice people, don't always associate the war on drugs with a war on marijuana

2. Hey guys I don't mean to jump in the middle of an issue, but I hope this clears things up a little. When I was in the army, we were on the topic of unlawful commands. Basically, if my sgt told me to murder a baby, I know it's wrong, I ask again, to verify the order, I obey the command, no harm comes down on my head as I followed proper procedure.

If I choose to not follow, I can and most likely will be severely punished.

3. #43 Limecat, May 16, 2011
    Yes, I guess that's what happens when the Federal Government creates these problems...they then want to train what once were "peace officers" to be militants that shoot first and ask questions later. Then, Gov banks on people like yourself to make excuses for the collateral damage of their failed policies so the sham can continue...

Yes, Fuck the SWAT Team - fuck their bosses - fuck their policies - fuck the DEA - fuck the DHS - and fuck the "War on Drugs." We are seeing the exact same scenarios that were seen during alcohol prohibition, it created the criminals...nothing has changed.

Oh, and the SWAT Team are definitely murderers - unless you can think up a new word. Just because they have a piece of paper from another branch of government doesn't mean they can trample property rights, the bill of rights, and murder anyone they want.

aggressor
    a person or country that attacks another first.

How many shots did the supposed "bad guy" get off? 0? His safety was still on.

How many shots did the supposed "good guys" get off? 71..................

4. #44 Jimi Thing, May 16, 2011
    According to my wealth of knowledge of standard military procedure, which I accumulated through watching "A Few Good Men", your statement is false.

Edit: It appears that I'm correct. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Superior_Orders

5. #45 4Sheezy, May 16, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    Lol, I've been out of the military for 8 months and a bit, but this is with the Canadian military, although we are a lot less aggressive then our American brethren, so I assumed it was close/or the same. That's what I get for assuming, thanks for letting me know!

Edit: saw your edit, what's public knowledge isn't the exact same rules, you would be surprised at the things that are kept private.

6. No such thing, stop lying.

7. Its an Oxymoron

8. #48 4Sheezy, May 16, 2011
    Don't appreciate the comment, I have buddies overseas fighting Americas war, please don't be disrespectful.

9. They aren't my wars, and I'm an American.

They are the politicians and corporations wars. Could have something to do with oil, the US Dollar, gold, and/or drugs - maybe all of them combined, who knows...

I'd say your friends should get out ASAP.

10. #50 4Sheezy, May 16, 2011
    I said Americas war, not Americans. It's your countries war, not the peoples. People need to feed children man, jobs are tough and it's a guaranteed pay with security. A lot want out, and are stuck through a ridiculous exit policy.

11. I like Canada.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bV_041oYDjg]YouTube - Tom Brokaw Explains Canada To Americans[/ame]

12. #52 4Sheezy, May 16, 2011

13. OMFG. Where is my tin foil hat!

14. Just because someone has an opinion that varies from yours, is no reason to name call.

15. uhhh those are verifiable facts...not some conspiratorial speculation.

16. Easy for you to say when the CIA is constantly trying to hack into my brain via their spread spectrum alpha/beta neural wave transmitter. It's not me, it's them. Tin foil is the only defense I have against their attacks, allowing me to have my own thoughts.

17. I haven't stated my opinions on conspiracy theories, why do you bash those who have? Please grow up, I enjoy reading both sides of an argument.

18. Just count your lucky stars you're Canadian. And I'm not arguing. I am in total agreement.

19. will it make you smarter? If so, then throw it on.

20. No, you're not arguing, I never said you were, but you are bashing one side of the argument, which starts to derail things.

Edit: Our news coverage of American politics isn't that great, gc is pretty much the only place I can get unbiased opinions of both sides, and I enjoy it man.