Dtoker420's highary

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by DToker420, May 6, 2011.

1. I'm still reading all of them, nice job :)

2. #42 DToker420, May 25, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    Thanks man :) it's good to know that some people actually read this nonsense hehe
    By the way guys, gonna be hanging out with the guys tomorrow and going to a lacrosse game so i should have a pretty good entry tomorrow.
    I need to find a job...

3. Damn you!!!! I saw that you posted and came here only to be let down........ Nah just playing man but I'll be sure to read tomorrow ;)

4. Entry 14,
    Ignacio, Marybeth, and Oscar
    Ok so today I made some plans with my friends devan and Sam and this entry is going to mostly be dedicated to our days sesh. So after school we head out to the student parking lot and meet at my friend sam's car. There we pick out which bowl we will be smoking out of for the day. I propose that we should use both of my bowls since I like em. But he suggests we use his, "Ignacio". His bowls is named Ignacio because it is one of his nicknames...idk where it came from but what the hell? It sounds pretty awesome.
    He says, "man i just cleaned it out and its smoking pretty well right now so i think we should use it."
    Me- nah I got mine right now so let's just go
    Sam-*pulls out a nickel*alright heads or tails?
    Me-what? Ok man..uhh..heads I guess
    So Sam flips the coin and it lands on the trunk of the car and bounces off the side. Sam goes to look for it and says that it landed on tails so we're using his. So then i make another proposition that we use Ignacio and my pretty lady, marybeth, since they were the same quality of glass. So that is exactly what we do.
    Wow...I just plopped down in a leather recliner and leaned back and it stretched all the muscles in my body. It felt pretty good :D
    Anyway so we head over to our spot with the pants on the ground.
    Pants on the ground, pants on the ground, lookin like a fool with your pants on the ground!
    I'm...sorry...that has to stop :/
    Anyway we get there and Sam and devan start sketching out because some people are standing in a field nearby.
    Me- guys calm down we're pretty much camoflouged where we're sitting
    They just kept on worrying about it so we just moved eventually. Pretty dumb if you ask me.
    Anyway so we get both of them packed with some pretty dank heads and begin the toking.
    My word of the day was foliage. For example, I used it as soon as we got to the place where we were smoking because the place didn't look the same as it normally was. I explained it by saying that all of the new foliage made it look a little different to us.
    Later on I also said that it was raining foliage on me when there was some sort of plant matter falling from the sky.
    Ok so entertaining...entertaining...uhm ok so when were almost done with the second bowl devan asks if we feel anything. Sam just responds with a thumbs up and I say "ya what he said". Idk why but that was pretty damn funny.
    So then we left the woods and began the walk back to sam's car. Someone suggested that we should go to 7/11 and then Sam offers to give us a ride. Me and Sam have something in common, we love to listen to trance music while high. It's fucking amazing to just close your eyes and let the beat of the bass take you away.
    Anyway devan had never heard this type of music before and was totally unprepared for what he was going to experience. As soon as the music came on he jumped up and said, "dude this music is amazing".
    Shit...I had some funny story for you guys but I'm kinda forgetting it. Uh sam...sam's car...devan...me...uhm wow this is bad.
    Whatever...so we got to 7/11 and Sam stays in the car as me and devan go in to get our goodies. I pick out a pack of gum, some BBQ fritos twists, 2 peanut butter twix, and a giant 60oz slurpie. Devan is like begging me for food and I have to say no because I don't have that much money so I just get him a slurpie. I go up to the counter and pay for the shit and it ends up costing almost $20!! The fuck?! How did it build up to that??
    Anyway we go back out to the car to find Sam just bobbing his head to the beats as always. So we get into the car and we head off....my fucking slurpie tips over cuz I left it on my arm rest.
    Me-NOOOOO!! Save it! Pick it up!! It's leaking out EVERYWHERE! Nooo!
    It gets picked up after about 10 seconds of me yelling and there really isn't that much gone so my mini freak out was all for nothing -_-...
    So we get back to the school because we're supposed be staying for a lacrosse game with my buddy Colby. We go back into the student parking lot and Sam drives around in a circle for the hell of it.
    Me-these people watching us are going to think we are retarded..
    Sam- nah man we're just some kids going in a circle
    Me- haha ya exactly
    So we finally get out of the car and say our goodbyes. I asked Sam if he would be able to show up at the lacrosse game later and he says maybe. Sadly he couldn't make it. Then he starts to back up and I notice that devan's drink is still on the top.
    I yelled in surprise and start flapping my arms around like a bird on it's back to get sam's attention. Then i point to the top of the car and he knows exactly what's up.
    Sam- his drink is on top of the car huh???
    Me- yaaaa :) hehehe
    Devan- oh my bad I need that.
    Had a good laugh about that.
    Anyways then devan and I begin our journey to find colby. And it really did feel like a journey. I don't know when I'm high everything feels more...epic adventure like...it took us only about 10mins tops to find him but it felt like hours. Sadly he could not come with us because he made a promise to a girl that he wouldn't do it as often. However, after she left him he agreed to go out and smoke a bowl.
    On the way over this random, decent-looking girl asks devan for a piggy back ride and he just let's her jump on his back. Then she gets off his back and tells Colby to give her one which he does too. We walk quite a ways and she is still on his back.
    Her-where you guys going?
    Me and Devan- on an adventure
    Colby-yupp what they said
    Her-well I kind of can't walk back because I'm wearing only my socks.
    Us- damn it -_-
    so we end up having to walk her back even though we have no clue who this girl is. We were still kind of confused with what happened when she had left.
    So then we get into the woods and go to this place Colby shows us called "the church". It was just a building made out of fallen trees and logs put together. It was pretty cool.
    This is where Oscar comes in. We used him for this sesh because you can pack a really fat bowl with him and he can rip like a motherfucker.
    While we were smoking we were just trying out different ways to exhale to make it look cooler. We thought of breathing it out slowly so that it looked like the smoke hovered on or tongue.
    Ok so when we were done with that bowl we made our way out of the woods and started playing some hacky sack to pass the time. We were busting a lung laughing the wholet time because we were doing horrible and it was hilarious.
    But of course something had to come along and sketch me the fuck out. There was a helicopter that was just circling over us and it looked like a police helicopter. They know!!!
    So then Colby and devan are trying to make me paranoid by saying that the police are here and shit...ugh it worked...
    Oh shit I'm tired...laying in this recliner I'm just gonna pass out here...if I remember anything else funny I'll edit this haha. Oh ya I was gonna ask them if they remembered anything so I'll do that now! :D
    Ta ta for now
    End entry 14

5. Haha, that sounded like a fun day :) More interestign then most of mine

My typical "high" adventure is as follows:

Get home from school on friday, Head out to friends, toke in his woods, watch netflix, go to taco bell, more netflix, crash at his house for the night.

6. #46 DToker420, May 26, 2011
    Hahaha im always on that damn Netflix on the wii. Not alone there I guess hehe

7. Dude my pipe's name is Ignacio.

8. #48 DToker420, May 26, 2011
    Haha awesome

9. Entry 15,
    The Shit I Left Out List
    Ok guys so this is an entry dedicated to all the shit I forgot to write down last night. Me, Colby, devan, and Sam got together today and had and time of remembrance. I think we pulled most of the day together for you. So without further ado:
    #1 Colby's Retard Impersonation
    Colby does this pretty often when he is extremely baked. He told me the story of how it started...it went something like this. He was playing mini golf or something with some people and he was either drunk or high and he lost his golfball. So just like the guy in "There's Something About Mary" he went around asking people, "have you seen my golfball?" in a very realistic mentally handicapped voice. The really ironic thing is he had never seen the movie. He just was saying it because it felt right.
    He makes a really convincing retard. So convincing in fact that devan was sketching out because he thought he was really turning into a retard. Like he was asking me if it was real. It was pretty damn funny how convinced he was.
    Colby was using a hacky sack as his "golfball" and it was on the ground when he was asking for it. So when devan picked it up Colby pretty much roared and attacked him. It was a joke but devan was ready to piss himself. He was still curled in a ball when Colby had already walked away laughing.
    This whole time I was just standing to the side doubled over from laughing. Can't believe I didnt suffer from an aneurysm(is that how it's spelled?)
    #2 Hustling Us In Liars Dice
    This happened at the lacrosse game when Colby showed us this gambling game called liars dice. Basically, it's a game where 2 people or more have five dice each. You shake the dice and place them down but only you can see them. Then from the dice you have you make a guess what they have. For example, say you have 2 5s so you make a guess that there is 3 5s total including yours and the opponents. If your opponent say bluffing, then of there are any less than 3 5s you lose one of your dice. You also lose your dice if your opponent says exact and there are exactly 3 5s total. You continue playing until one person runs out of die.
    So the first time I played Colby I guess he let me win because everytime I played him afterward he whooped my ass. And people were betting their phones so I would have something to bet. I lost pretty much everyone's phones and it sucked haha.
    #3 The Wandering Circle
    This was also when we were playing hacky sack. I don't really understand why this happened but while we were playing we kept moving farther and farther away from our stuff where we started. Haha it bothered me so much.
    Me-dude we started all the way over there*points to the spot about 50ft away*
    Colby-holy shit man how did that happen?! Well let's just move back over
    So we moved back over and somehow drifted away again. This happened about 15times since we were playing for about 2 hours because we lost track of time.
    #4 The Roaring Match
    Ok now this was just some of the stupidest shit I have ever seen. Colby yelled when he was chasing devan and there was a kid that heard him and roared back. It was kinda sketchy because we couldn't see the kid. So of course Colby had to yell back. And his yell was fucking demonic. It kinda scared the shit out of me at the time. But it was also kind of funny hehehe. But what isn't??

10. Ok well there might not be any new entries for a couple weeks now because my supply is depleted and I promised myself I would go on a t break until the last day of school when it was gone.
    So the only entries for a little while the only entries will probably be old memories or times people offer to smoke me up(you know...cuz it's just downright rude to say no to that hehe)
    But ya guys it's been a pretty uneventful day today. Blazed two bowls around 3 and just crashing on the couch now.
    Nothing really to say about today. It was just a one man sesh between myself so it was pretty boring needless to say.
    Well, I'm sorry guys I feel like I'm letting you down today. But you know what? Writing these entries for you takes a little bit of work. I mean I enjoy writing it but it really does take a chunk of time outta my day. That doesn't mean I'm ever gonna stop. Oh no! Quite on the contrary. I'm actually thinking of compiling all of my experiences into one giant book and see how it goes.
    I think I'll get a decent sized fan base what about you?

11. Thanks for the stories and laughs.

12. #52 DToker420, May 29, 2011
    I aim to please straal, I aim to please. Hehe

Ok so I might be having my friend Josh come to my house to hang out and he might bring some bud so lets hope for a decent entry tonight!
    I feel pretty shitty leaving you guys with nothing so here's a bad ass guitar solo: Brang didlyang brig ring Brang skiddly doo rRaraeersararaaer

13. Entry 16,
    Dank and My Quest for A Girl

I have noticed what is missing in my life...a girl. Every night I have the same kind of dream. I'm always smoking a bowl with a girl but when I wake up I can't remember her face. It's torture. I now know what I have to find for myself. I need me a cool, stoner-type chick. Someone who'll like me for who I am, and someone who is independent.
    So, today I decided I would begin my quest for my perfect girl. I began with loading up a bowl and going on to skype to video chat with one of my old friends who I used to sort of have a thing with..that turned pretty awkward real fast. There was little to no conversation as I kept hitting my bowl and getting ripped. Eventually I decided enough was enough and stopped pursuing that girl and went to go make myself a brownie sundae.
    I am a chef when it comes to making sundaes. Not to brag, but I think I make em better then any of the ice cream shops ever could. Throw a peanut butter brownie in the bowl then load the rest with Oreo ice cream and some peanut butter cup ice cream, then throw some crumbled Oreos and reeses on top and add chocolate syrup and whip cream. Oh my GAWD!!! Damn my mouth is watering just thinking about it!
    I was compelled to text my buddy and describe my extravagant masterpiece. So there I am looking at it and I space out for almost 10mins while texting him.
    Me-dude I just watched a bowl of ice cream for like ten minutes
    Sam- Haha! Just watched it??
    Me- just fucking sat almost drooling on myself watching it.
    Ya guys...my tolerance dropped quite a bit from not enjoying the herb for almost a week now...don't judge...don't worry though I ate that shit up like a food eating champ. Not about to let it go to waste!!
    Ok so back to my quest...ah yes...when I am roasted I tend to be extremely flirty with the ladies. It doesn't even matter if they are taken. Take today for example, I started to text this girl I used to have a thing with but all of a sudden she started going out with someone. Usually I wouldnt do this with someone who is taken but something about this girl...of course I would never actually act on it while she is with someone but I'll be there if they break up. So, were just talking, flirting back and forth and then she says, "no I can't flirt with you I'm with someone. This isn't fair!"
    She obviously wanted to flirt but was held back by that. She also told me that she was scared to hang out with me because she was worried one thing would lead to another. That tells me that I would have a good chance if she was single. I told her that I'm not like the normal assholes who would go after her despite her relationship status, and that is true I wouldn't. We're going to be hanging out pretty soon and I'm going to smoke her up and I'm hoping she will be single by that time. However, I would be happy to just maintain a friendship with her.
    I don't know guys...girls these days...they're fucking confusing. I'm not gonna give up.
    Until next time, keep on toking
    End entry 16

PS: My friends and I have been saving up our money to have a crazy first week of summer. We're going to be getting to o's of kush and drinks of a certain alcoholic quality. We're going to go all out on this one. Also, none of us has had experience with hallucinogens so we will be experimenting with that by trying some salvia( I figured I could mention this since I've seen popular threads mentioning the use of hallucinogenic mushrooms). Should be some good entries coming up shortly :)

14. Well my luck just changed for the better. The girl I mentioned before, her boyfriend broke up with her...the day before her birthday...that's some very fucked up shit. I feel really bad for her because I'm pretty sure the same thing happened to her last year.
    I'm not sure if this will effect her cautiousness with entering into a new relationship but for the next couple of day I'm going to be really compassionate until we hang out. This isn't just a thing to get into her pants guys. This is something bigger I can feel it.
    Wish me luck :)

15. Ok new post coming tomorrow. I would post it tonight but I have no drive whatsoever. So...COMING SOON

16. Entry 17,
    Wake n Bake and Free Slushies!! :D
    Ok so it all started out with a simple text to my friend Sam.
    Me-dude do you wanna have a little cruise today? You know go to your lakehouse?
    Sam- sure man I'll pick you up at around 6:20
    He arrives at my house and I'm still getting all my shit together and showering so he's just in the kitchen talking to my mom and dad the whole time.
    When we get into his car we pull out of the drive way and he tells me to give what he picked up a gander. He says that there is some kush in town now so I better take advantage of it. It smells amazing and is almost white from all the crystals on it.
    Sam-ya some I'm going to pick up Colin too and then we're all gonna head over to the lake house. Alright?
    Me- ya man sounds good to me
    Sam- alright you wanna pack that bowl up for the ride over there?
    Me- oh hell ya!
    So I pack up the bowl while he is driving and we pull into the main road. Its kind of sketchy because there are cars everywhere going to work and stuff so we wait to light it up until we get back onto the back roads. When we get back onto the back roads he asks me if I've ever held the wheel for someone while they are driving.
    Me- uh no man cant say i have
    Sam- oh damn then I'm just gonna have to do this with no hands. Here goes nothing
    Me- *sitting in the passenger seat scared as hell*
    so we eventually get to colins house and by then the first bowl is cashed and then we head to the lake house.
    On the ride there we talk about our relationships with our parents and weed. Colin asks us how we've been caught when he's been smoking for almost 5 yes and he still hasn't ever been caught by his parents.
    Colin- well my dad probably knows but he's wanna of those "don't ask don't tell" kinda guys.
    Me- oh my dad knows and he partakes. It's a pretty sweet deal.
    Sam- my dad knows and isn't necessarily happy bout it. But my mom...she understands
    We get to his house and Sam shows us the little shack he's getting built to eventually become a smoke lair. And I gotta say this thing is gonna be awesome once you throw in a tv and other decoration.
    As we leave the shack, Colin, being 6'2" or so slams his head on the doorframe as he walks out.
    Colin- Sam I am never smoking in here. Because every time I do I'm going to forget that is so short and I will hit my head every time.
    Me- ya man haha why is the door so low??
    Colin- are you gonna be housing hobbits in here?
    Sam- uh ya man look at me hehe
    It was a very upbeat high...I love any type of kush
    So we go into sam's lakehouse and I go into the hall to turn on the ceiling fan to suck out any smoke. Then Sam breaks out his bubbler and we begin to pack it up. I spot the chambord that I drank last time and I ask for a little sip of it. I'm in love with the stuff. Like liquid candy :D
    So we pretty much clam bake the kitchen off a few rips each from the bubbler, which gives really huge hits. And we pack up another bowl to finish it up.
    Once we're done with that were on our way at about 7AM but it feels like hours have passed and I am thoroughly in space. We head out to his car and head to the store for some snacks and then go to school. Luckily enough it was an easy day for me because a lot of teachers had decided not to come to school that day. However, about halfway through the day I began to get that really sleepy feeling I get after I smoke a good amount of weed. So I promptly fell asleep in class for a good hour and a half. Ahhhh I love naps hehehe
    So we get out of school and I ask Sam what he's up to for the rest of the day and he tells me he has some shit to do with some other people and he won't be able to chill out until later at night(this never happens anyway)so I say ok and we go our separate ways.
    When I get home I ask my friend devan if he feels like going riding because its a beautiful day out. So we go riding and notice that we do not have enough weed between the two of us.
    Me, Sam and devan all have the same dealer so I call him up because I know he'll still have some of that kush available. Devan and I pool the money we brought together and end up getting 2gs of it. We tell him where we're going to be and he tells us alright I'll be there in half an hour. Typical dealer...gets to us about 2hrs after this first conversation. However, he threw in a few extra buds to make up for the timing error.
    When we get the bud we go up into one of our newer spots in the woods and I pack up trusty oscar to the brim. About halfway through the bowl I notice that there are spider webs covering the whole forest floor. And they aren't just normal spiders, they are funnel spiders. Those little fuckers are poisonous. At this point, I start sketching out a little and feel crawling sensations all over my body(hate bugs). So, I try to finish up the bowl as quickly as possible to get the hell out of there.
    We eventually end up getting out of the trails on our bikes mildly scratched and mildly wet(I hit a tree branch with my knuckle while riding and fell over while crossing a small stream :( ) but then we remember...the convenience store in our town is giving out free Slushies!!! No fucking way!!! It was perfect for our needs provided both a filling sensation and also quenched the thirst really well.
    Eventually, devan and I end up back at my house sitting on the couch playing guitar hero, me just staring blankly at the screen and hitting the totally wrong buttons (what can I say I was baked). And then devan goes home and I'm left on the couch to nap the day off.
    All in all, it was a really good day, probably the best one I've had in a long while
    End entry 17

17. Ok I got a helluva story to put on tonight that involves a burn cruise and hangover 2(awesome fucking movie). I'm going to smoke a bowl real quick and grab some mexican food then I should have it up by the end of tonight.

18. Entry 18,
    Getting Lost and Hangover 2

Saturday...was a really good day...I went to a party for my cousins bday in the mid afternoon and was planning to go to the movies to see hangover 2 with Sam and Colby at around 9 that night. So I was at the party until around 7:30 and then told Sam to pick up Colby and come get me so we have time to get up to my house, get my weed and go.
    So, they arrive at around 7:45 and I can tell by the tunes pumping in the driveway they are here. You can hear Sam coming from a mile away because he always blasts his trance :D nothing like getting the full effect of the bass hehe
    But ya so we get to my house and I run inside to grab my weed, money, visine, and gum to make getting into the movie easier.
    After we pull out of the driveway I take out my pre-rolled cyclone and start packing it full of green, sticky goodness. We were lucky that there was some good dank going around our town this weekend otherwise the weekend wouldn't have been as fun.
    Sam informs me that he has to go pick up his weed and bubbler from his buddy Anthony so were gonna go there before we actually set out. So I'm fine with that because we can split the packing of the blunt(which eventually came to be 2gs...hell yee).
    Once we get the bud from his friend we sit in the parkinglot while I finish off the blunt with a twist and then were off! Time for a journey I will not soon forget...well except for the parts I don't remember :/
    At the beginning of the trip I knew a way to get to the movies through the back roads so we could smoke the blunt without any incident. I direct Sam in the way to go and then light the blunt
    *cough cough cough* fucking harsh as all hell not used to smoking blunts. But they look amazing with the ember glowing on the tip the whole time.
    We got it going on a good rotation a smoke fills the car. Streaming from the blunt and out our lungs. We're just talking and laughing the whole ride. The blunt is kicking all of our asses by the time it's about halfway done. It is now uncontrollable laughter and "who-gives-a-shitness". Made for a really fun ride hehe.
    Eventually the blunt is smoked down to the roach and is ready to get tossed. At this time we are all baked out of our fucking minds. Like we're fucking retarded at that point. Just laughing for no reason at all. And then out of nowhere there is two people walking dogs on one side of the road and a random guy with a Harley standing on the other side.
    Sam- holy suit we got two people on this side and another on the other...where the FUCK did that guy come from? He wasn't fucking there before
    Colby- what the fuck where did he come from??
    Me- guys he was there the whole time
    *hahahahahahahahah*
    Now this whole time Sam was driving I was sitting in the back seat completely out of it just laughing at the two of them dancing to the music. So while not paying attention to where he was going I look up and I notice something...I have no fucking idea where we are...
    Me- guys I have a confession...
    Sam- oh shit you're going to murder us?!?
    Colby-oh you know that weed was laced
    Sam- ya Derek why did you lace our weed?
    Me- hahaha nah man but we are lost. I has no fucking idea where we are.
    Sam- ahhh dude are you serious?
    Me-yep no clue...wait wait...maybe this intersection up here?
    Sam- do I turn here? *slowing to a stop*
    Me- hehe no no just keep going straight we'll eventually get to a place we know...I hope

Eventually we got to the main road just by going straight the whole time. I didn't think that was going to work at all but, thankfully, it did and we were on our way to the movie with 15 mins to get there...we're going to be a little late...
    Me- Sam step on it! Blow through this red light and pass all these cars we gotta move!
    Sam- dude I'm not doing that!
    Me- go go go!
    We ended up getting to the theater only 2 mins late and sat in our seats right when the movie was starting. Perfect timing
    Oh my fucking GOD! That movie was fucking hilarious! We sat in our seats laughing the whole time...even when there was nothing going on in the movie hehe. Yep we're the kinda people that do that when baked.
    My favorite part of that movie was when Alan was meditating to try to figure out what happened that night and had sort of a memory trip. Only in the memory trip they were all kids...so imaging this...it's four kids going around drinking, snorting lines, and getting lap dances...hahaha funniest shit I've ever seen! It's like the producers were trying to appeal to a stoned audience. :D
    I dont want give away too much of the movie but I'll give vague details. There's a finger chopped off, someone gets fucked by a transvestite hooker(there's a reason it's called bangkok and not bangcunt), a cocaine peddling monkey, and someone gets their head shaved. Yupp thats about all I'm going to give out for the people that haven't seen it. Anyone who hasn't definitely should as soon as possible. I plan on going to see it again sober just so I remember more of it this time haha.
    Oh also another favorite part of the movie was the picture montage in the end which showed the person chopping their finger off and the guy getting fucked by the hooker.
    "I have a demon in me"
    "you mean you have semen in you?"
    "no I meant demon!"
    "well you have semen in you too..."
    :D :D :D
    So then the movie ended and I had to take a piss so I walk, blank-eyed, into the bathroom. There's some guy standing out there with his girlfriend or something and as I walk in the bathroom door I hear him say, "that kid is fucked up" that got me chuckling as I'm taking my piss. Those bathrooms at the theater are so fucking awkward...no dividers between urinals and some guy walks in and stands right fucking next to me when there are five others open...sketchiness
    But ya then I walk out of the bathroom and the guy says again, "look at him", and I just give him my broadest smile and give him a friendly nod.
    So then we're on our way home and the whole ride me and Sam are talking and then I notice that Colby hasn't said a word the whole ride...I think he fell asleep for a period of time
    Me-Colby...Colby...COLBY
    Colby-ye man?
    Me- how you doing back there? you haven't said a word the whole ride
    Colby- I don't even know
    Me- what do you mean? You feeling ok?
    Colby- man I don't know
    Me- haha okay man good to see you're having a good time :D
    I get back to my house and we say our goodbyes. "guys this is going to make a very good entry. I just wish I could remember more. I'll probably talk to each of you tomorrow to see if you remember more. Peace guys"
    And then I passed out...
    I did talk to each of them today and neither of them remembered much more than me...maybe the weed was laced...nahh it wasn't that's just a sign of a good time!
    In fact, we were all feeling pretty fucking out of it the whole beginning of the morning. Colby still couldn't text right...it was ridiculous. I pretty much slept the whole day away until I found the drive to type this out and here it is! And this is the end of today's story!
    "not nobody know stew like I do"
    End entry 18

19. Entry 19,
    Nobody Likes Monday

So Colby, Sam, devan, and I decided that we were going to meet up and have a session today since it was Monday...and well we do anything we can to make the day better so it was the best way to make it enjoyable. And it was amazing.
    We met up at sam's car so I could grab all of my shit out of there that I had left in there before. This included weed, visine, oldspice, and gum. We also grabbed sam's bubbler, amber, to make the festivities that much better.
    We then get all set up in the woods and I pack up Oscar as Sam pours some fresh ice water in the bubbler before he packs it. As we make our preparations devan let's us know ahead of time that he will probably be wicked paranoid today and will probably be asking for the time quite alot. It turned out that his prediction was true and ever two mins or so he would ask us for the time.
    Once we get the two pieces packed and ready to go we got em moving in opposite rotations to avoid chances of a traffic jam. When we were hitting them we were trying to do tricky stuff with the exhale. For example I was trying to ghost it but it just wasn't working out for me :(
    While we were in the woods we couldn't help but comment on nature. I don't know why but I feel so much more in contact with what's around me. I noticed so much more of my surroundings and it was a beautiful day.
    Ahhh so we were finished up pretty quickly and it's safe to say that we were all pretty lit. This could easily be seen when Colby was saying he was going to attempt to jump a fence and me and Sam whipped out cameras to record this. Sadly, he made it over the fence perfectly fine without a problem and the whole ordeal was for no reason :'(
    So then we went our separate ways and I got home and started to work on my truck. I was basically gutting the whole inside of it to clean it out.
    Hmmmm...let's see....aha! Phone notes! Yes!
    Oh my god treasure trove!
    Ok one of the things Colby said while we were still smoking, "I want to rape an ice cube it's so hot out!", I was like dude what the fuck?? Do you even listen to yourself talk? I mean did you hear what you just said? Rape an ice cube...wow dude you are fucked up
    Another thing he said was that he was going to chop his leg off when he got home because there was a piece of gravel in his shoe that was annoying him. I told him that he should just remove his shoe and take it out...buttt of course not he argued that that was to hard to do. Like chopping off your foot wouldn't be??
    Later on in the day I guess I wrote some notes about how I was feeling. One way I described it was as an intense relaxed feeling washing over me as I sat listening to the deep bass hammering my brain repeatedly. It felt like I was literally one with the chair I was sitting on and everything else I was in contact with. And I laughed to myself because I thought, "if anyone walks in right now they wouldn't be able to see me cuz I'm invisible :D" haha ya I was pretty fucked up.
    Also, Sam described to us that he suffers from Toyota syndrome. Toyota syndrome basically is when your car mystically has a mind of it's own while accelerating. His car does this all the time when we're driving with him. It's as if his car is possessed!
    Anyway I think thats all for now seeing as my sundae is melting and I gotta gobble this shit down before it turns into a milkshake on me. I hope you guys enjoy reading these, but I gotta say I'm not getting much feedback anymore which is kinda making me sad :( cmonn guys :)
    End entry 19

20. Entry 20,
    Just a Blur...
    AMAZING beginning to the weekend! It all started when I lost power on thursday...it's still out as I type this. So, since I still had no power when Friday afternoon came around I asked my friend Sam if I could stay at his house over night because I didn't wanna go back to a house with no power.
    When I asked him he said that he didn't know just then and that we'll just have to see what happens. He said that if I do he might make a big thing if this and invite a couple of friends over to have a good night.
    So I went out riding on my bike with devan to pass some time while waiting for sam's answer. I also decided to pick up an eighth from my dealer just in case. It turns out that that was a damn good choice.
    Anyways eventually Sam sent me a buzz that the night was all set up and we're gonna have a good time. He tells me that he invited his friends Anthony(ant), kody, and Colin to come over for the night.
    Sam picked me up at around 6:30 and he took me to his lakehouse to do a quick snack recon and see if we need to pick anything up. After deciding that we would indeed need some food for all these people we pack up a bowl for the ride to big y. I break out my bud and proceed to pack the first of many bowls for the night.
    It was a bad idea to smoke before going into big y...I always overcompensate for my hunger when I am baked. We ended up getting a total of 7 2liters, 30 pack of hotdogs, 18 hotdog buns, and some ketchup. We figured that that would probably be enough.
    Once we got outta big y after blowing about $25 there. We finished off the bowl we had started and Sam gave ant a text to ask him when he was gonna come on over.
    Sam- dude you gonna come? I've got hotdogs.
    Ant-what?! You have weiners?
    Sam- haha hell ya man I got 30 of them
    Ant- ya man well I should be coming over pretty soon. And I got a surprise for you and Derek.
    At that point in time we were back at the lakehouse chilling and getting rid of all the breakable objects in the room. When Sam told me what ant had said I was getting kinda anxious for this surprise. I was thinking that he would be bringing like some serious stuff. I was like oh shit I don't wanna do that tonight!!
    Yeah...so eventually they got to the house and bust in the front door and all of a sudden the whole place is just loud.
    Sam-is that Wyatt?? Ah fuck they brought Wyatt what the fuck! Hahahaha
    Then Wyatt busts in the front door with a bottle of something called UV. Just a bottle of reallyyy blue alcohol. He was followed by Anthony who brought a bottle of coca cola and slaps it down on the counter and says, "alright guys how do you like your surprise? Derek I know you're gonna like this"
    Me-mhmmm looks dandy
    So we all just start talking and laughing as we all pour our first drinks for the night. I notice that I am almost the only one who doesn't mix my drink with something else. I like it just straight up it doesn't need anything added. Especially when it tastes fucking good.
    Anyway, as we're all sipping on our drinks Colin breaks out his grinder and joint papers and I give him a nice chunk of my nug to throw in there. I then finished off my first drink and I'm starting to feel the effects already. Damnnnn this is gonna be a fun night! Is the only thing that goes through my head.
    In about 2 mins tops colin finishes up the wrapping of the joint and we proceed to go out to the dock to smoke up. Oh ya! And by this time Sam has texted our good friend jojo and told her to come on over for a little while after she gets out of work.
    So anyway we go out to the dock and we pass the j around for a good amount of time and I show them this trick with axe and a lighter that I learned. I sprayed the axe in a big circle on my chest and then lit it on fire catching my whole shirt ablaze. Then I quickly put it out by shaking the shirt. There are no burnt spot on the shirt from where I did this. It's pretty sweet to do. But I am missing part of one of my eyebrows :/
    Also, while we were smoking the j there was the first sketchy time of the night as a truck pulls up to the top of this drive way and just slows down as it passes us and almost stops. This happens 3 times until Sam went up there to see what was going on. Hehe turns out it was a pizza guy looking for an address :D
    Shortly after that Jojo arrives with her boyfriend and quickly joins in the rotation of my newly packed bowl. Also, by this time everyone was having fun...
    HOLY FUCKING SHIT I HAVE POWER!!!
    Anyway everyone was playing with the lighter and axe. And then Wyatt tells kody to light his cigarette with the axe flamethrower. So we see kody flick the lighter and then spray the axe to make the flamethrower. Then I see Wyatt put his face with the cig in his mouth up to the flame...next thing I hear is him screaming and shouting about his nose. He was yelling that he could smell the burning hair in there. Hahah everybody burst out laughing at this. It was freaken hilarious because we all knew it was a bad idea but we were too drunk/high to care.
    At this point it's about 11pm and we decide it's about time to start cooking up those hotdogs. So Colin and kody go up to fire up the grill while the rest of us just sit on the dock talking bout shit. The truth is I dont remember many full conversations that were held last night...only the really funny things haha.
    For example, I remember that while going up to start the grill kody grabbed a giant fishing net up with him. Then I saw something that I will be able to laugh at for quite a log time. He throws the next onto the front window of sam's car and yells, "hey I caught a ford tortoise!"
    Everyone-pshhhshshsh HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAH
    As the hotdogs are thrown onto the grill I think it's a good idea to try mixing the UV with mountain dew. I thought it would taste like voltage. So I threw a mix of it in a large glass for everyone to take a sip off of to try it. Everyone loved it! It did taste exactly like normal mountain dew voltage just with an extra kick to it that hit the spot.
    Eventually, the hotdogs are done cooking and everyone grabs their own. I stopped at only one because my stomach was a mess for some reason. I was all full up on liquids...I still have cottonmouth as I type this -_-
    however, Sam and Wyatt started a eating contest on who could eat the most hotdogs. I believe the final score was Wyatt-5: Sam-4. Wyatt won because he ate a hotdog just straight up raw out of the package. Haha we were all like woah dude what the hell are you doing?? And he's there saying it doesn't taste all that bad. He also son because he was wearing a glove so he could just take a hotdog right off the grill and start eating it.
    Sam- dude do you want to know what I use that glove for?
    Wyatt-no! Don't tell me! *shoves whole hotdog into his mouth and his whole mouth touches the glove*
    Sam- I use that to pick up dog shit
    Wyatt- ah man what the fuck!!
    Hahah we were still laughing about it when we picked ourselves up off the floor in the morning. "Haha Wyatt ate dog shit!"
    After we were pretty much done eating hotdogs we packed everything back up and jojo left because she had to be home at midnight. After she left we decided that it was time to go for a drive to the TA and get some snacks..soooo we pack all 6 of us into his car and leave. Its about 1 in the morning by the time we get there and there are some people getting into the car next to us and when all of six of us get out they start yelling
    "oh man gangsters!!! Rolling six deep in their car!"
    It was kinda weird and I didn't understand what the hell they were yelling about at the time...so we then get in the store and buy all of our shot and head back into town where we drop off Wyatt.
    After that we decide that we're gonna go for a little cruise and hit the highway for a couple miles. Before going on the highway we packed up my bowl for the last time of the night for the back roads. Then we're on the highway... 30 mins one way and 30 coming back so we went pretty far.
    Once we hit the highway ant and Colin pass out on the seat next to me. Like they are out for the count, snoring and everything. I feel myself starting to doze off but somehow I manage to stay awake the whole ride until we got back to his house.
    Once we got to his house everyone kinda reluctantly got out of the car and made their way to couches and chairs to sleep for the night. I claim myself a nice recliner and I find myself passed out in a matter of seconds.
    Then I wake up...i see a clock and it's 6:30 in the morning and I almost forget where I am for a second. I get up and stumble to the bathroom and take a 2min piss that I desperately needed.
    I stay awake until everyone else pulls themselves off their asses at like 9 and I'm already showered and everything. Eventually ant, Colin, and Cody clear out of the house after some coffee and me and Sam head out on our last cruise of the day and burn two bowls before we part ways.
    All in all, it was a crazy night and I am really groggy as I type this right now. I kind of wanted to start this last night but I was fucking dyslexic for awhile so there was no way.
    Well it's time for me to get the sleep that I really need so until next time guys.
    End entry 20

Attached Files: