Welcome to Grasscity Forums - Register now for FREE
Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute.
Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Create an Account

firecracker smell

• Please log in to reply

Russian Roulett

Russian Roulett

• Registered Upgraded
  • 535 posts
Does it smell if you make a firecracker in your home?

Similar Topics: firecracker smell     x

heybulldog

heybulldog

• Registered Upgraded
  • 331 posts
0 smell

just made em an hour ago, waiting for it to kick in

Russian Roulett

Russian Roulett

• Registered Upgraded
  • 535 posts
What are the effects like? It'll be my first time making one. Plus I'm putting in reallly really good dank. Top notch dank.

Russian Roulett

Russian Roulett

• Registered Upgraded
  • 535 posts
need replies please

Russian Roulett

Russian Roulett

• Registered Upgraded
  • 535 posts
Shit my parents came downstrairs after 5 minutes of cooking, but my firecracker looks cooked, is it ready? Or should I pop it in for another 10 minutes? It was at 350 f also.

Mister Postman

Mister Postman

Banned

• Banned by Moderators
  • 3,334 posts
350 may actually be to high. I think thc starts to vaporize at temps below that, and actually starts breaking down at temps above.. I'm sure someone experienced can give you exact degrees.. You should have used the search feature before going ahead and just doing it... It has been posted 100,s of times before. And firecrackers. YUCk i f*ckin hate them.. I actually have a problem eating marijuana.. Something with the taste or chemicals sparks a signal in my brain sayin that this stuff is not ment to be eaten... Weird man, but after eating marijuana, and getting sick to my stomach I kinda get a bit sick feeling when I put my nose into a bag of some resinous buds..

eatin it totally fucked me up. I used to actually LOVE weed, and everything about it... Now I get sick when I smell some resinous buds..

LOL I guess it makes sense.. I know way to many people who can not eat big red gum because they got sick off gold shlagger or peppermint cause they ralphed on to much syrupy shnapps. It just sends a signal to the muscles of my throat and stomach and tells it in NO WAY allow that nasty shit to hit the tummy.... Just sucks as I love smoking my weed, and think I would like the prolonged high from consuming it.. Anyone have any tips for me?? I was actually thiking about adding some good bud and keif to some vodka for a week or two, and getting down on a mixed fruity drink or just pounding a shot if it has that cooked marijauna taste i do not like.....

stonednhappy

stonednhappy

• Registered Upgraded
  • 368 posts
I made three at 250 for 20 min. It only smells when you take em out of the tinfoil you wraped around them so just put em outside for a little bit on your porch or somthing so they can cool.

Russian Roulett

Russian Roulett

• Registered Upgraded
  • 535 posts
Yeah I just finished cooking it; first firecracker I made. It's only a little tiny bit burnt but it looks tasty! It leaves only the smell of peanut butter and a little sweet scent, and my parents said it smelled good; lol. I'm letting it cool down, then going to get a glass of milk, and eat that firecracker, after I feel the effects i'm smoking a bowl, and then ganna chill the fuck out. I put some real dank shit inside too.

Mister Postman

Mister Postman

Banned

• Banned by Moderators
  • 3,334 posts
i hope it works for you.. I found cooking with buds to be a complete waste.. I never get as high as I do when i smoke:smoke:

Russian Roulett

Russian Roulett

• Registered Upgraded
  • 535 posts
Yep. I'm preety stoned right now, but it's not a mind and body stoned, it's a mind stoned. I'm about to go burn a bowl in like 10 min or so. I will get to be both stoned ways. :) I'm preety fucked up now. And i'm just peaking.

Hazed

Hazed

Banned

• Banned by Moderators
  • 2,494 posts
its good to mix smoking and eating..

eating alone is cool and different but when you hit weed too its like a all new high, body and mind

Russian Roulett

Russian Roulett

• Registered Upgraded
  • 535 posts

its good to mix smoking and eating..

eating alone is cool and different but when you hit weed too its like a all new high, body and mind

Yeah. I'm ripped outta my skull right now. :) Then packing a super bowl for the super bowl

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users