Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

qp of lime green with red hairs in texas

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by letsmokeasweet, May 4, 2011.

1. A pound of that crap would have costed $15 (US) here in colombia
    i used to smoke that shit alllllll day

2. ive got 1 thing to say, tell your boy to get in touch w/ my guy... Tyler is dry as hell and it sucks. some of these people need to remember that there are non-mmj states, texas boarders mexico which is where id say 85% of the bud in the state comes from. from what ive personally gotten around here, you got a hell of a deal.

3. Haha, yea I heard you can get an insane amount of weed in colombia for dirt cheap

My buddy bought an ounce for 5 dollars or something crazy like that

4. not so good

5. yeah dude but its actually not bricked like that, and ounce of reggs could go from 50 cents to 2,50 , the cheapest looks like what u got and the other one is just fresh not bricked and smells good, but its still all schwag, i try to smoke only the dankest i can get my hands on but its a bit difficult, but when i get the dank its 50$ an ounce :smoke:

6. Wow .