Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

qp of lime green with red hairs in texas

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by letsmokeasweet, May 4, 2011.

1. Yo forget those people, I loves when I was smoking regs or mids, blunts after blunts, nice price too. Smoke on

2. troooooooll

3. Not bad for some cartel bud.

4. Fair point but 1.3 skunk +.7 filler bud (threadstarter's) gives you a nice fat 2 gram blunt

Quality +quantity, best of both worlds

5. T

U wouldn't have haters if u didn't put a deceiving title such as" lime green with red hairs" and just titled it what it was" qp of some texas shwag":smoke:

6. People are gonna hate regardless. I wanna see it bc its a picture and not just some stupid ass post. At least he put some thought into it. BUT IDK about lime green maybe green but anyways sell that shit to get some dro or w/e is good.

7. people hate because its some cheap ass dirt

you dont go see other threads with some dank in it and people are "DAMN THATS THAT TEXAS DIRT!!" nahh

8. All i smoke is dank but i agree with thread maker: for 150 bucks I would be buying QP's all day to just smoke fat blunts with a few hits of dank inbetween.

Fuck the haters man, close ups show fairly good trich ratio, i'd smoke it :)

-BH

9. uh not the worst bud ever but it's not great either, how much did you pay for your pickup

10. You guys are blind there's sooo many trichs:D

11. That's dope. I'd buy a pound of that stuff n make tons of cannabutter

whachamalcallit or w/e your name is....stfu

Nobody cares

12. Hows those pesticides and fertilizers taste? I'd love to make cannabutter, only with organically grown so you know your not eating chems. Never make butter with that stuff, it will make you feel drowsy/sick.

13. for 150 a qp i'm saying thats not bad bud at all. its green n i saw some red hairs. it just looks compressed & a little old. i'd be very happy with that pickup

14. man people hatin and shit, fuck em. that's some bricked up weed but that is some of the finest brick i've ever seen. and a qp for $150? can't get any fuckin better

15. If you think that is shit bud then............ You can't handle the truth
    I've sadly have had way worse. :( But WAY better also.

16. i know what you mean..i goten weed that smelled like diesal, alot that smelled like amonia, some others i couldnt even describe. a few times that had mold lol.

i would say this was a little better then average. still gets me high so im happy:)

17. #37 Cottonmouth 85, May 6, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: May 6, 2011
    I love how people think they are cool and post just to hate on shwag.

By the way where do you get a "c" in "Shit We All Get"? Sh-W-A-G? before you correct people how about trying to know wtf you are talking about. Swag is an appropriate spelling. "Schwag" isn't. You're not "bull schitting" anybody.

Anyway fuck the childish haters. I enjoy seeing weed from foreign countries, so thank you for posting. There are people from all over the world on here and many may not have ever seen what mexican weed looks like. And don't worry about 17 yr olds who brag about smoking dank. As if they are something special.

This isn't 1991. "You got dank weed! WOW! Pics so I can masturbate!"

Grow up. If you don't have anything nice to say then stay out of peoples threads. As if your nasty comments contribute something.

18. qp for 150!?!? ***** i'd pick up a pound and blow down for the next 2-5 months (i doubt that long ahahaha)

19. yea im just trying to show people what kind of weed we get here in texas. i know we get differnt kinds here then they would get say in washington state.

learning a thing or two as i am getting old i was pretty positive i was going to get a lota haters and a lota people saying that their shit is beter but good for them:)

im glad you get to enjoy finer herb then we do down here. but im sure you will spend alot more for it. if i really wanted to, i can get the beter buds and i do from time to time, but sometimes i enjoy smoking a fat blunt for an hr instead of a skinny joint for 15 mins. im still gona get high

sadly from what i learned its never as good as people hype their shit to be.

why do some people always say their weed is fire when its average?

20. You get what you pay for.