Welcome to Grasscity Forums - Register now for FREE
Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute.
Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Create an Account

smoking stems

• Please log in to reply

CraZy CracKa

CraZy CracKa

• Registered Upgraded
  • 206 posts
I have been smoking daily for the last few years, and whenever it comes up everyone says smoking weed with lots of stems will give you a headache... Just the other day I ran dry, and everyone I usually re-up from wasnt around. So my friends and I were struggling. We scraped all our pieces and bongs and smoked some resin bowls, but it wasnt very much. We were looking everywhere for something, and after a few hours of calling people we decided to smoke some stems... One of my friends had a little under an ounce of stems he had been saving up, so we thought we might as well try... So we cut up a bunch into pretty small pieces and loaded some vape bowls. This worked AWESOME! I never would of thought it would work so well, but we got super blasted (after a personal vape bowl each.) Later that night we were playing some poker and decided to take some bong rips.. again, we cut up some stems and started loading bowls and again, we got super blasted (with the 24" bong, it took about 3 personal bowls each.) Over the last few days we have continued to smoke stems even though we all have weed again, we all have yet to get a headache..

So I though some of you may be interested to hear this, because I assume we are not the only ones that have been in this situation before. Also, I was wondering if anyone knew how this whole "smoking stems will give you a headache" thing started..

sorry if im rambling... im pretty blasted.... off stems of course

Similar Topics: smoking stems     x

Litew8stoner

Litew8stoner

Ganja Connoisseur

• Old School
  • 1,192 posts
Vaping KB stems makes sense.

Jioxer

Jioxer

420 24/7

• Registered Upgraded
  • 564 posts
FINALLY someone to agree with me that smoking stems isnt bad and can get you blazed!

vagary

vagary

• Registered Upgraded
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
I've been dry for two weeks now. I put some stems (some from KB, some from some purple shit I had a month ago) in my grinder, pack it in my bong, took a hit, and with lungs full of stem smoke, this is the first thread I see.

Okay, just finished the bowl. Bleh...I feel kind of mellowed, but the smoke has an awful taste and it definitely doesn't match up with a hit of even Jersey dirt weed as far as getting me high. Maybe I just need to smoke more (still got a ton, so I will) but more than fucking me up, it just reminded me of how much I miss the real thing.

Jioxer

Jioxer

420 24/7

• Registered Upgraded
  • 564 posts
Yeah I know.. it does that to you.

It is nasty.. but if you really want to get high its worth it.

shagra

shagra

flux chuckin' mountain mo

• Old School
  • 1,613 posts
vaping stems isn't the same as smoking them.
vaping works and releases almost only THC.
smoking burns the whole damn stem, which sucks ass.

Shamrock0820

Shamrock0820

yo lets burn

• Old School
  • 2,747 posts

vaping stems isn't the same as smoking them.
vaping works and releases almost only THC.
smoking burns the whole damn stem, which sucks ass.

Took the words from my mouth.

CraZy CracKa

CraZy CracKa

• Registered Upgraded
  • 206 posts
hey shamrock.. were you ever a member on pb armory?

Cdn.Hustla.420

Cdn.Hustla.420

Banned

• Banned by Moderators
  • 327 posts
amen bro

sinsemillaplease

sinsemillaplease

MMJ Patient

• Gold Member
  • 4,995 posts

ludz got greens

ludz got greens

• Registered Upgraded
  • 261 posts
smoking stems are ok. i do it when im too lazy to break up my weed. beczuse when i get mids its usually stemy and in small ass nugs haha

Wrath of Apollo

Wrath of Apollo

Fighting the evil empire!

• Bronze Member
  • 2,382 posts

deekish

deekish

weed

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPipPip
  • 46 posts
It gets you a little high if you haven't smoked for a long time, but for daily smokers it wont do a thing. But I thought the smoke was alright, just a little harsher than weed

Bobo88

Bobo88

Bagstoner

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPipPip
  • 80 posts
You guys are right on the money as far as vaping vs smoking the stems. Vaping them will have the same effect as bud. Smoking them, not so much and also will taste considerably worse.

When I find myself out of bud with a jar of stems that were saved up for say over the past 2 months or so, I load them into the vaporizer. It's actually quite nice and I look forward to it. Especially if I have stems from a few different kinds of weed.

Basically it's like reliving every high that each kind of weed provided, all at once. If you like mixing different strains into a blunt then you know what I'm talking about.

sunny08

sunny08

above the influence

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPipPip
  • 52 posts
good to know, cant wait to try that when i get my ssv

kash-krops

kash-krops

King of Tokes County

• Registered Upgraded
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
I mean, I've vaped some kb stems and got pretty fuckin toasted, though the kb itself it much more dank. You gotta be a broke-ass to even think about it...and I was haha

NYCdeisel

NYCdeisel

Is in a ny state of mind

• Registered Upgraded
  • 20,481 posts
Personally i would think that vaping stems would be way more effective them smoking them, or using them for cooking would also work well.

michaelcola192

michaelcola192

going back to cali

• Registered Upgraded
  • 138 posts
yea i did the same one time i got ripped and was fine, but one time i got a headache, stomache hurt, super harsh smoke, tastes like shit, and my high was ruined... so i dont know

johnm440

johnm440

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPipPip
  • 54 posts
with 1 oz of stems i would consider making some hash or something...

dskunk893

dskunk893

• Registered Upgraded
  • 401 posts
i just smoked a bowl of stems out of my bubbler and at a good high right now

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users