i masturbated in a sublime green truck wearing a sublime shirt listening to sublime.

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by auntjemimah, May 3, 2011.

1. its an inside joke. ;D
    it usually means im listening to sublime hotboxing this green truck all by my lonesome.

My Nickname is also Snoogins martinez.

Thanks to my stoner friends, we all have dumbass cryptic, two-sided phrases and names.

So how is it with everyone else?

has anyone ever said something like "snoogins martinez sends his regards" to you and jumps into a halfassed karate pose in middle of macdonalds for no apparent reason?

2. WTF? No, lol.

3. All I can think to say is..... I'm So Sorry.

4. My neighbor and my dog were both named "Charlie", and my neighbor would think I was yelling for him whenever I would call my dog in from the yard.

5. why? i like sublime.

6. I did that when I was in middle school..

7. That would probably get old really fast lol

8. i have a green truck and i smoke in it alone occasionally listening to sublime...

but idk what the fuck your trying to get across here sorry

9. i was very stoned, yes.

10. I'm assuming there's a "climax" to the thread title & judging by the color pattern .....I guess some things are better left unsaid.:confused:

doing alright this morning.
    Just doin some sublime Green crack to stay mellow & to keep me from being all Green with envy.:D

"I am sooooo fucked.......YES?"

11. actually, no puns are intended. lol

i was just really baked and i wanted to post something to feel important XD

My original point was, what are some inside jokes you and your friends have?
    and when you pull them, do people not in on it go WTF?

12. ya man me and my friends like to just randomly ask each other if we can stuff their monkey, it just means to put a pipe in my friends monkey backpack, people are always like wtf?

13. I like you auntjemimah. Your pancake mix is sublime.

14. Now imagine 4 stoners in a classroom sitting seperatly during a test, there's only silence
    suddenly from the back corner you can hear "yeeeeeeeep yepyepyepyep" and seconds later the other 3 have joined in
    [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OVC4QhVr6pI]YouTube - Phone ~[/ame]

To answer your question, yes people really go "WTF"

15. haha the "yeah i was pretty high when i wrote that"- threads are the best :D

16. Sounds like you guys are smoking a little more then weed.

Looool.

17. i didn't know those came in green.....doh......

18. they dont, its my buddy's muddin truck that we painted. its a real shitbanger.

19. i feel so left out.