Beards!

Discussion in 'Fashion & Lifestyle Trends' started by crowdcontrol, May 2, 2011.

1. A bunch of friends and I are going to the World Beard and Mustache Championships in Vegas this year. I've decided I'm going to compete but unsure as to which category, but I'm pretty excited.

2. i had my beard growing since about november, jus trimmed it on easter sunday... i had to do it, it was square lookin, so i trimmed it so it all rounded off, now to let it grow for another long ass time, or i might chop it off over the summer cuase the heat no sure yett

3. Better grow something amazing,
    You'll have a lot of stiff competition in Vegas. :smoke:

4. [quote name='"LeroyDankins"']

Better grow something amazing,
    You'll have a lot of stiff competition in Vegas. :smoke:[/quote]

Attached Files:

5. I miss my beard, I grew it out for 15months. And as summer came back around, it started to look like a goatee, due to the heat. Then it was gone, ive never had so many guys say it was cool to have a beard that big(10to12inches) and that i must have a cool ass wife.

I looked at them strangely and said, she dont tell me when she goes to the spa, changes hair color, buy shoes and other crap, so she has no right to tell me i have to shave... But then im single and loving it when they stay the same age and i get older

[​IMG]

6. I can't grow shit except for my mexi stash! LOL

I want a beard just to see what if feels/looks like.

7. It's good to be Mexican, I've been able to grow a full beard since 11th grade

8. my beards currently the same as here...maybe a few more grey hairs :smoke:

[​IMG]

9. Here ya go boys!

InB4 fap jokes

Attached Files:

10. Once mine comes in, it will be glorious.

But for now, sigh, its baby smooth.

Had a dream i had some beard stubble, it felt and looked amazing. Yes i felt it in my dream somehow.

Plus I will fuck around with it alot, different styles, different lengths. The whole shindig.

11. I have trimmed my facial hair with a #3 on my trimmer (for the last 2years), but recently decided to go stubble, ladies prefer clean or not as much hair, but in the longer run it really just depends on the girl, I have meet about the same amount of girls that like clean shaven. I personally hate shaving, it's a chore I would rather not do. The blades are to damn expensive. I bought a 200$ braun about 6 years ago, thing is still beast.

12. All I can grow is a decent gotee and then its patchy on my cheeks and sideburns (or lack of)...damn my baby faced uncles on my moms side!

13. I'd still hit both of them
    [​IMG][​IMG]

14. [quote name='"Lil Rosie Hymen"']I'd still hit both of them
    [/quote]

Lol...ew, no

15. Man thats so disturbing and the fact that they're hot make it even creepier..my brain cant even process that

16. Three tips for anyone who is going to try growing a mans beard(mountain man style)

1 Conditioner - its gets itchy after a while and this helps the process of not wanting to cut it off sooner.

2 Bristle brush - this helps in making it softer to the touch also and makes it look neater

3 Grow it out with confidence, dont let gurls/friends & even parents(my mother of 70 was the worst) tell you what to do. Once you get that beard to 6months the next 6 or more are cake... Speaking of cake that can get messy sometimes with a beard and well other food also, but ill let you figure out the hard way;)

17. I'm due for a trim.

It's gettin' kinda burly. :cool:

18. I've found barbecue sauce to be quite difficult if not noticed immediately. ;[

19. I love my beard. Almost cries when I had to shave last weekend. It was the first time in 8 months.

20. MORE beards?! Wow...

I'm not complaining ;)