Welcome to Grasscity Forums - Register now for FREE
Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute.
Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Create an Account

Hash Oil Capsules- gets you RIPPED

• Please log in to reply

SplitGenetics

SplitGenetics

• Registered Upgraded
  • 1,215 posts
So ive been experimenting with a lot of different kinds of edibles, both with bud & hash oil. So today I emptied out 2 pill capsules & filled 3/4 of each capsule with oil & closed it back up & popped both of them. I'm guessing about .4 of a g fit in each capsule. About 45 minutes later it started to kick in a bit, slight body high,( TV becomes more interesting) but about 1.5 hrs later I was "in a dream" it was very nice.. Everything becomes dream like & slowed down, you'll deff be seated for a while.
Overall I highly suggest people try this method. IMO-very effective.

Clawks

Clawks

I Saw Infinity

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPipPip
  • 55 posts
How exactly did you make your oil?

SplitGenetics

SplitGenetics

• Registered Upgraded
  • 1,215 posts

How exactly did you make your oil?

I didnt make it, but its bho. good shit gets the job done

Tooktheriver

Tooktheriver

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPipPip
  • 79 posts
So if I made QWISO and put it in capsules and swallowed it I will get high ? Or does it have to be BHO?

gioua

gioua

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPip
  • 15 posts

So if I made QWISO and put it in capsules and swallowed it I will get high ? Or does it have to be BHO?

it works... I know this due to not using pill caps and just rolling up a 2-3gm piece of hash (was a 2nd running) and ate it... taste like death with a bit of nastyness mixed in... and really... meh was not that good of a buzz

BadKittySmiles

BadKittySmiles

Compassion Support BadKatsCannaPharm.com

• Bronze Member
  • 6,586 posts

Edited by BadKittySmiles, 02 May 2011 - 11:39 AM.

Selvest

Selvest

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPipPip
  • 34 posts
^^ thats freaking sick

SplitGenetics

SplitGenetics

• Registered Upgraded
  • 1,215 posts
I wish I could just walk in a dispensary & pick up capsules like that.. how much would the capsules cost you think? Like 5.5 g's split between 15 capsules, how much would that cost?.. anyone know

SanchoLopez

SanchoLopez

Advanced Member

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPipPip
  • 54 posts

capsules are $5.00/ea. in my market. i have 2 in front of me now and i'll be leaving a message here later to tell you what happened.  :)

chili420

chili420

• Registered Upgraded
  • 311 posts

capsules are $5.00/ea. in my market. i have 2 in front of me now and i'll be leaving a message here later to tell you what happened. :)

Is your market Colorado by any chance? I'm just on fantasy island thinking about legal 5$ .4g hash capsules omg! :-P

SanchoLopez

SanchoLopez

Advanced Member

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPipPip
  • 54 posts

Is your market Colorado by any chance? I'm just on fantasy island thinking about legal 5$ .4g hash capsules omg! :-P

nope. I'm pretty far from CO. I'm in a conservative southern state, but a cool one :cool:

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users