Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

$$$ West Cost Alaska Weed cost $100 for 3 grams, How much where you live???

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Woodsmantoker, Feb 1, 2006.

1. [quote name='"Ragozoo"']My customers are happy, anything above 22% thc will be taxed accordingly. The money is worth it, it's always top shelf and people are happy. You'd understand if you lived in milwaukee. It's the hard drug capital, top shelf is almost impossible to find. This bud is better than most dispensary buds. I Don't rip people off, I have to inflate the economy depending on supply and demand. Simple economics.[/quote]

No. You're ripping people off. I'm surprised people buy from you, at all.

2. Eh, hes just a troll trolling in a thread that was started by a troll...

weed is cheap as shit in Alaska. Everyone grows.

3. On the real I live in a non weed state and those prices would be shittastic even for here. I mean 5000lb? Should be around 3800 to 4000 without a super legit connect.

4. Lately, for supposedly California (but dank either way) bud just north of the New Hampshire / Massachusetts border

1/8th - $50
    1/4th - $80
    1/2 - $160
    oz. - $300

5. $80-$90 for half O of sone super dank tree i nvr get that much though i get 5.5 for $40 i live in sacramento california so all my bud is good

6. Australia. Somewhere. $250 an oz for dank.

7. Haha yeah I get off this dispensary from BC and it's like 80 bucks a half O of some OG. On the streets of Toronto mids goes for like 50-75 a half zip, Kush goes 100 - 140 a half zip, ect.

8. I put down like 70-75 for a quarter of some medical. Thank you MMJ laws :)

9. I pay 55.00-60.00 for 3.5 depending on quality.

Put it this way im as far from a medical state as you can get, and i'm blazed off 2 bowls of stone henge.

10. I can get 10g's of dank or high mids for 100$
    Canada=win

11. ounces for 100 to 125

12. $100 would get me a little over a 1/2 oz, good stuff. :p

13. i live in anchorage Alaska and $100 used to get me about 16 grams so you guys either got bad dealers or my dealer lets him self get ripped off real bad but i guess that comes with giving me like 20 seeds in a $200 bag and now i grow but thing is i don't know weights other than my dealers weights and i don't won't to rip my self off so i don't sell