Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

$$$ West Cost Alaska Weed cost $100 for 3 grams, How much where you live???

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Woodsmantoker, Feb 1, 2006.

1. NUGS
    $25 1/6 $ 50 1/8 $100 1/4

Schwag
    $5/ a nick $10 /a dime $25 1/4 $50 1/2 $70-80/ 1oz

SE Wisconsin

2. i love canada, i can get a half-O for under 100 dollars easy. :)

3. exactly :p

4. very nice

5. Well, I own a business so I can afford it. However I rarely buy. BUDZ are Hanging. They could not wait for me to get a pic of them. I will try to hit one of them hanging. My other WW girl is streaching out nice. Lower branches are comeing up to the same hight as the tops and have lots of bud sites.

Attached Files:

6. ounce of dank for 270

7. $70 for some real good nugs and $40 an 8th

8. thats pretty damn expensive for 3 grams i can get half o's for 150 :eek: and its DANKKK

9. in arkansas we pay 50 an 1/8, 100 a 1/4, and 350 a zip....pretty decent nugs. i cant find my camera. AHHHH!!!!! i wish i could post some pics!

peace friends

10. yea, I live in Anchorage, AK. But I know how expensive it gets even as far out as Bethel and all the other bush areas; I usually get an 1/8 for 40 and that ends up weighing out at anywhere from 3.0 to 3.5
    You can get a nice 1/8 of some mids for the same price but it weighs out like 4 to 5 grams

11. damn man thats expenive for 100 bucks i could get 7 grams of dank for 100 bucks or an oz of some ok mids maybe look for a new delaer but like some said small village

12. i can get an 0 for 45 bucks, half O for 25.

Love living in texas :) 125 buck scan get me a quarter pound..

13. I'm originally from Indiana, and it's about $30 for an eighth... in college (Kentucky) it was $20 for an eighth, and in the Village it's $40-$50 for an eighth. The best I've had was in Kentucky, although I'm sure I could get some excellent stuff up here if I was willing to fork out the cash.

14. 85 for 8 grams of fire

15. What more would you expect buying rags?

16. I'd despise paying $100 for 3gs. For $70-$90 (Depending on who) Im getting a half o these days. All 'dank', of course.

17. 170 an Oz

10$ a Dime

....i get it for 130 an Oz

18. well for 3.0 of AK47 costs me 40 dollars, and that price will continue to go down for me since I know the grower. Not a great deal but it's certainly better than the 65 dollars most people I know pay for 3.3 "eighths" of it.

19. You should try and find a way to grow indoors up there. I pay two hundred for a half ounce of headies and some "exotics", or I can get an ounce of Beasters or dro. If I'm buying small bags it's all 20 a gram for the top dank, 10g for the rest.

20. in estonia it's $25-$30 per gram :cry:

mostly people buy for $30, but i've been getting it for $25 lately. fortunately the quality has always been excellent, the last pickup got me and my friends off this earth something serious.