Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

$$$ West Cost Alaska Weed cost $100 for 3 grams, How much where you live???

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Woodsmantoker, Feb 1, 2006.

1. I have been all over the world and have smoked every where I have gone, from every state in the Eastern USA, to Canada, Mexico, Jamaca, Virgin Islands, Africa, But I now live in a remote Village in the West Cost bush of Alaska and here I have found the most costly bags on avg. Granted the quality is great, it cost $100 american dollars for a 3-4 gram bag. On top of that, all the dealers sell in only TWO types of bags. What they call a full or half bag, half bags are $50 and are anywhere from 1.5 grams to 3 if your lucky. I thought It would be great to hear from people around the world telling us how much you pay per bag...? Or do you even get it in a bag? In Jamaca you might just be handed the whole plant off a rasta man's back. WHO HAS GOT IT THE BEST?

2. were i live you can get 1/8 for £5 the most expensive iv ever came across was £25 for1/8

3. $100 gets me 7 grams of dank

4. Sounds Nice! If I got 7 grams here for 100 I would take 4 and sell back 3 to make it free! LOL

5. Im so sick of seeing these threads.

6. than don't come into them?

7. Thoose prices are way to high, I wouldnt pay them. I guess its because you live in a small village. Supply + Demand.

8. Same here.

But anyway, you're in Alaska right? So it's pretty much legal to grow there, so why not that?

9. You started another thread about how you grow all these bomb strains, so why would you buy that little for so much? If I grew in Alaska I'd never get dry.:smoke:

10. Damn man thats an insane price

great dank for me is 100$ for 7 grams

$270 for 28 grams

11. $20 bucks gets me a q of middies wrapped in a f'in autotrader LAME! But $50 gets me a full 1/8 in an anti-stinky bag, not too bad.

12. wow you guys get ripped off so bad, i get 14 grams for $85, CANADIAN DOLLARS..even cheaper then US dollars :p doesnt B.C. rock!?

13. Hmm, here in south central Alaska I get 1/8ths of chronic for $40, and oz's for $280.

14. Find a new dealer. Getting good BC bud in Alaska for cheap should not be difficult.

15. yep, i pay around the same canadian prices....

these guys get ripped so bad.

16. im from so cal and over here its $50 for 1/8th $170 for dank half O $300-$310 for an O of super DANK.
    :smoke:

17. I get get half ounce of hydro for $90, but iv also been buying from his guy for 2 yearsish.

18. Random KB here is $50 an eighth, $60 for the premier shit.

I just got a free bud of some orange crush/white widow [supposedly]... It fucked my world up though after 3 hits and 2 small bowls of some shwagola to compliment it.

19. Grow def, I lived in Alaska.. up in Wasilla, never was into weed then though.

20. I can get a fat quarter of mids for 50 bucks Canadian through a guy I met recently.