Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Anyone take the amtrak auto train recently?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by markfribbins, Apr 29, 2011.

1. To the user who went on the auto train.. how did you know they were bomb dogs

2. No answers? To the guy who actually went on it. How do you know they were just bomb dogs?

3. Dude you're asking too many specifics. Your never going to get a guarentee. You've had at least 4 people tell you they've been on it and haven't had problems. Now go pack your weed and get on your damn train.

4. #24 tr4c3, Apr 29, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 29, 2011
    To the op: I went in october. There was no security, no dogs, no anything. I brought less than an eighth and a glass bowl. I had zero issues and no questions. If you're that nervous just hide it in your car, we kept most our luggage in the trunk. The place is so laid back, you'll have no problems. Most of the people there are elderly/snowbirds. We met some old people in the lounge car who smoke regularly haha. Hope you're not going coach. I went with a sleeper room, fuck coach.

5. Brought probably a gram through Union Station in ChiCity and passed a dog to get to my terminal. No suspicion or anything.

They want bombs, not nugs.