Can nutrients stay in water for a week? watering issues!

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by CanadianKushPro, Apr 28, 2011.

1. I have peat cups that are like maybe 1 1/2 cups volume if that. I finding im feeding every other day is that normal because of the size

2. you can kill your plant that way depending on what your using.....how big are they?

3. They are only two inches tall and from 4 - 6 days old. Iv only watered them once with nutes. But threebtimes with unbalnced ph in the water. This is my first grow and im off to a rough start.

Iv had climate failuers do to electrical problems. One of my plants died from ph problems.
    And now the rest are turning yellow at the tips and are slowly dieing.

I realy need help here. So if you can help me please do so im wasting time and money.

4. stop feeding them! and stop watering them so much! you dont need to feed them until their 3rd/4th set of leaves... and water them when the soil is dry... good test is to stick your finger in up to the first knuckle and if there's no moisture, then water

5. Your plants are to young to be getting nutes.
    You've already wasted your time andmoney, chances are your plants won't ever fully recover to be big beasts, but I could be wrong.

Your best best is to go and start reading some training guides, the ones that are stickied are where you should start.

Here is a guide I first started off with, give it ashot.
    http://forum.grasscity.com/absolute-beginners/73015-grandpas-grow-guide.html

6. I have researched for months before i got into this. I made the mistake of not checking ph when i was watering my plants. And its my first grow my equipment is bound to screw up im not use to any of it and im just trying to get the hang of it. I never understood the diffrence between seedling and veging till now i still have seeds left to start over.

7. just sit back n water your plant with normal water n see what happens

8. The nutes is what owned your plants..Too young to feed. Just water for the first 3 weeks not to mention if you have a decent soil that should be able to feed them for a while as well..