400 watt cfl and 4 plants yield question

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by igotplayed, Apr 28, 2011.

1. And too bad I had 180 watts.. 2 42 watt 2700 k and 1 26 watt and I pulled 5 ozs

2. #22 Cflmann420, May 2, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    *4 42 watt

3. #23 samson32, May 2, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: May 2, 2011

I'll help answer this one for ya Rumple.. Rumples collage of harvests and bud shots.. I think I'd go with Rumple anyday.. :wave:

[​IMG]

:eek:

[​IMG]

Now your turn for pics of your 5 ounce and qp grows.. Make me a believer..:D

:smoke:

Edit..

4 x 42 = 168
    168 + 26 = 194

4. What a fucking joke. When you need to learn how to harvest and you read rumples sticky to learn how to trim and manicure like I did then you'll shut up.

5. #25 Cflmann420, May 2, 2011
    Well if you need a sticky to learn how to harvest and trim you should prlly quit now..

6. So you know exactly how to dry and cure? You knew that without reading anything? Congrats. That knowledge must have came along with that QP you got from those CFL's.

7. #27 Cflmann420, May 2, 2011
    Too be honest yeah my fist grow I got a little under an oz and yes I knee how to cut of the bud trim it up and hang it. It's a pretty simple concept

8. You my friend are a liar.

9. I know right? even the most experienced indoor growers sometimes can't pull 8 ounces from a plant. And that's using 1000w lights, DWC and training methods.

10. yea but i got 2ea 200watts monster cfls. and iam not expecting a miracle, and hopefully by asking all the right questions i will get all the right things to get a decent yield, i already got the indica strain down, got my fox farm lineup, got the right exhaust and fans for heat control, got my ph tester, not using cheap ass aluminum foil. and hopefully since the people i been networking have experience it might turnout to be something good..

11. Cfl man you think he is going to get a half pound to a pound?
    Are you crazy? Maybe if its all leaf and roots.

Saying you exaggerate would be really conservative.
    I used CFLs before and the only good use is for veg at best.

I know you can pull an even g/w or better with CFLS but the buds are really crappy compared to hps.

I see all kinds of cannabis at my club and cfl flowered ganja barely sells cause its so wispy and lacking of triches, and calyxes.

If you want good bud switch to a hps, no wonder every cashcropper uses them, there is a reason. Trust me when you get a 1000 watt hps lets see if you ever go back.

12. not once have i said i will be getting 1/2 pound i believe in miracles but it will take more than a miracle to get 1/2 pound out of 2 200watt clf light. i just want something to hold me up on the weekends for a month or so. shit is getting ugly to go out to buy...

13. In  45 gallon buckets outdoor I get about a pound per plant.​