Welcome to Grasscity Forums - Register now for FREE
Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute.
Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Create an Account

get molested or listed as a terrorist. CHOOSE WISELY!

• Please log in to reply

Grizmoblust

Grizmoblust

Banned

• Banned by Moderators
  • 2,985 posts
Miss USA got molested by TSA.

“I’m sure this woman was just doing her job. But she…I mean she actually…felt…touched my vagina,” she said. “And so I think that’s why I’m crying; that’s what I’m so emotional, because I’m already so upset that they’re making me go – making me do this. Making me choose to either get molested, because that’s what I feel like and, or, or, go through this machine that’s completely unhealthy and dangerous. I don’t want to go through it, and here I am crying.”

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LmADZpqhKhQ]YouTube - Miss USA Susie Castillo Sexually Assaulted TSA Style[/ame]

hippie flip

hippie flip

Banned

• Banned by Moderators
  • 6,463 posts
wow she isn't mentally handicapped

PhillGates

PhillGates

Banned

• Banned by Moderators
  • 1,843 posts
You know what the difference is between her and the mother of the kid who got groped and said something like "They're gonna drug test my daughter", she didn't have to make a cock-and-bull story just to get her point across.

I was more inclined to listen/watch this video because she tried to maintain honesty, benevolence and neutrality and I will smoke to that. :bongin:

smoker209

smoker209

Hasa Diga Eebowai

• Registered Upgraded
  • 818 posts
Can't I get molested AND radiated...seems more fun.

Cannibetrue

Cannibetrue

A Man Chooses...

• Registered Upgraded
  • 752 posts
People are way too sensitive about their body. We were born naked. We are NATURALLY supposed to be naked. Your wearing clothes, it's not ACTUALLY your vagina that's being touched. We are all so sensitive about our own bodies that we freak out over little shit like someone touching your body in places we call "Special". I don't condone the pat-downs, but to compare the act of a pat-down to someone molesting you, well, go get molested and see if there really is a comparison..

PhillGates

PhillGates

Banned

• Banned by Moderators
  • 1,843 posts

I don't condone the pat-downs, but to compare the act of a pat-down to someone molesting you, well, go get molested and see if there really is a comparison..

But they touched her Vajayjay!

That's a naughty place.

Guest_Norma Stits_*

Guest_Norma Stits_*
  • Unregistered / Not Logged In
i hope she doesn't react like this every time her vagina gets touched.. that would be a bummer for her and whatever man is in her life.

Cannibetrue

Cannibetrue

A Man Chooses...

• Registered Upgraded
  • 752 posts

But they touched her Vajayjay!

That's a naughty place.

Giggidy..

garrison68

garrison68

Freak Out!

• Bronze Member
  • 12,600 posts

Irishchoctaw

Irishchoctaw

Liberty or Death

• Registered Upgraded
  • 683 posts

It must be proven every day, over and over, that we do not profile - therefore people like her, you, and I must be subjected to suspicion and pat downs at airports.

What happened to innocent before proven guilty? :eek: Unless wanting to fly presupposes that you are more likely to be a terrorist.

Let's run some numbers on that. 1,000,000,000,000,000,000 people fly everyday, and how many people have hijacked planes and done serious damage with them before? Like 20 tops?

Come on. It's fucking bullshit. :mad:

architoker

architoker

canabananabanoids

• Bronze Member
  • 5,411 posts

Sunshine86

Sunshine86

Equality 7-2521

• Registered Upgraded
  • 2,709 posts

...go through this machine that’s completely unhealthy and dangerous.

So, the back-scatter x-ray is "unhealthy and dangerous" but the dose of radiation she's going to receive over the duration of her flight (many times higher than that received while being scanned) is okay? Fuck, some people are dumb.

Edit: I don't intend that to mean that I'm taking one side or the other in the debate over the use of back-scatter x-ray machines, I just think that, of all the stances one could possibly take over the issue, radiation is one of the weakest (though, with "radiation" being the hip, new media buzz-word, it's hardly surprising).

Edited by Sunshine86, 28 April 2011 - 04:26 AM.

Grizmoblust

Grizmoblust

Banned

• Banned by Moderators
  • 2,985 posts
I agree to you in certain circumstance but just letting you know that the body scanners does produce more radiation than the x-ray at the hospital. So I rather get a pad down so I could yell in their face, "touch my cock, you faggots!"

Remember the rule, if you touch, you're gay.

TSA are full of homosexuals.

Sunshine86

Sunshine86

Equality 7-2521

• Registered Upgraded
  • 2,709 posts

I agree to you in certain circumstance but just letting you know that the body scanners does produce more radiation than the x-ray at the hospital. So I rather get a pad down so I could yell in their face, "touch my cock, you faggots!"

Remember the rule, if you touch, you're gay.

TSA are full of homosexuals.

So does sitting in front of a computer for extended periods but that doesn't seem to be stopping anybody. The amount is so far below the dosages that would be required to cause and any serious physical harm that it is hardly worth debating.

PhillGates

PhillGates

Banned

• Banned by Moderators
  • 1,843 posts

So does sitting in front of a computer for extended periods but that doesn't seem to be stopping anybody.

I think blades are too scared to be labelled as 'liberals' because they know there isn't much they can do about what's upsetting them besides make pointless and repetitive remarks about what grinds their gears, so instead of trying to make a neutral point they hop on the "Shutdown Ebil Gubment" bandwagon to save their dignity.

It's kind of sad, imo.

Edited by PhillGates, 28 April 2011 - 05:20 AM.

Limecat

Limecat

Non-aggression principle > *

• Registered Upgraded
  • 8,324 posts
Just stopping in to say - FUCK THE TSA!

garrison68

garrison68

Freak Out!

• Bronze Member
  • 12,600 posts

smoker209

smoker209

Hasa Diga Eebowai

• Registered Upgraded
  • 818 posts
Posted Image

smoker209

smoker209

Hasa Diga Eebowai

• Registered Upgraded
  • 818 posts
You know I said this in another thread...can't remember which one but, please explain to me how racial profiling would be efficient....no no even better, tell me how racial profiiling in America would work out...really indulge me

garrison68

garrison68

Freak Out!

• Bronze Member
  • 12,600 posts

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users