Welcome to Grasscity Forums - Register now for FREE
Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute.
Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Create an Account

How do I know if it's smokers cough?

• Please log in to reply

The3rdNipple

The3rdNipple

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPip
  • 28 posts
I've started smoking near october of last year and I'm on and off. I usually wait weeks to months before I smoke. But lately (last 2 or 3 months) I've been doing it quite a lot, well actually a few times a week (which is a lot to me). And now that I'm on spring break, I've been doing it almost everyday and now I'm starting to cough every now and then.

I was sick a few days ago with a sore throat and now I'm coughing and I'm not sure if it's a smokers cough. It's only been a few days so I'm not quite sure.

Madian

Madian

Hungry Eyes for Marijuana

• Registered Upgraded
  • 1,171 posts
I doubt it its most likely due to your cold.

SsmokeWeed

SsmokeWeed

Let's Build

• Registered Upgraded
  • 3,428 posts
You have definitely not been smoking long enough to develop smoker's cough.

InDreams

InDreams

Broaden Your Horizons

• Registered Upgraded
  • 531 posts
I would recommend a bubbler or vaporizer if the sore throat is bothering you.

pentax

pentax

• Registered Upgraded
  • 614 posts
You know its smokers cough when.. you have smoked for a LONG time. And really depends what you smoke as well. For myself, 15 years of weed and tobacco mixed means I will indefinately choke if I take too big of a hit. You my friend do not have smokers cough, but what you might have is bad quality meds.

And ya, when Im sick, hell I cant even take a mini hit without coughing a lung. So I just stay away till I feel better. That goes for cigs too. Good idea on a vape Dreams, that might just be what you need. Not everyone has the same capacity. I tell a lot of patients dont be overzealous. It will hurt in the end :wave:

BLuntyMcHash

BLuntyMcHash

• Registered Upgraded
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
weed is probably helping with your cold. it is an expectorant that helps clear lungs of phlegm and unwanted goop

purple3.0haze

purple3.0haze

BaKKed BeanZ

• Registered Upgraded
  • 655 posts
Ever since i started smoking, i've never had a cold, stomach virus, or any ailment for more than a day. If you eat heathy weed is like super medicine

BluntAssassin

BluntAssassin

SaveTheBees

• Registered Upgraded
  • 3,595 posts

weed is probably helping with your cold. it is an expectorant that helps clear lungs of phlegm and unwanted goop

I second this. It also dries your nasal passages.

Spliffin Bowls

Spliffin Bowls

Caunotaucarius

• Registered Upgraded
  • 426 posts
Nah, it'll take a few years of strong usage to develop a cough.

Regarding your cold: If your nose is all stuffy, take a bong rip and exhale through it. Repeat a few times if its that bad, then go try to blow your nose. It works, I swear.

jlear3

jlear3

Just smile :)

• Registered Upgraded
  • 1,743 posts
this is like thinking your liver will give out after a shot of whiskey lol.. man up ;)

-4Twenty-

-4Twenty-

Obelix

• Registered Upgraded
  • 117 posts
I've got a smoker's cough and it sucks but yeah, I enjoy smoking too much to quit.
A smoker's cough is really deep and mostly comes with a lot of slime, yeah it's not pretty.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users