Welcome to Grasscity Forums - Register now for FREE
Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute.
Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Create an Account
Grasscity.com 420 Sale - 25% Discount

bc bud depot: review

• Please log in to reply

fullsun

fullsun

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPip
  • 11 posts
i ordered 2 packs from bc bud depot, now out of amsterdam. they arrived in 5 weeks. 100% germination rate. the plants are beautiful and thriving one month out.

HappyBoy1981

HappyBoy1981

Banned

• Banned by Moderators
  • 499 posts

i ordered 2 packs from bc bud depot, now out of amsterdam. they arrived in 5 weeks. 100% germination rate. the plants are beautiful and thriving one month out.

5 weeks? They came on the proverbial "slow boat from China".

divitdave

divitdave

• Registered Upgraded
  • Pip
  • 5 posts
I paid 150 seven weeks ago. Still no
merchandise or reply. The phone
number listed does nothing. It seems BC BUD DEPOT IS A SCAM

MrThoughtCrime

MrThoughtCrime

Rebel

• Gold Member
  • 4,239 posts

fercar3000

fercar3000

• Registered Upgraded
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
I ordered from 2 diff companies on the same day ... got my first package in 10 days from Amsterdam but is week 5 and still waiting on BC BUD DEPOT , sent 3 emails already and got no reply ... my last one wasn't very nice lol
I'm not buying from them again ... they are plenty of companies willing to get my business out there

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users