Welcome to Grasscity Forums - Register now for FREE
Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute.
Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Create an Account

Anyone know where to find some good dank in North Carolina???

• Please log in to reply

tayloredstoner

tayloredstoner

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPip
  • 19 posts
I live in rinky-dink winston salem & from what i've seen & smoked theres not really a variety of some reeeeeally potent bud. To be honest theres only 3 types. Reggie, Mid & "Loud". Now i've gotten some kush, i just smoked some bubblegum kush for 420 and that was pretty good. I just want to try more varieties. What cities should i go to for some high grade strains & maybe even some hash? I am willing to travel for my bud!! Posted Image

4Sheezy

4Sheezy

fly high

• Registered Upgraded
  • 2,321 posts
Ask for Dave, man.

tayloredstoner

tayloredstoner

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPip
  • 19 posts
Dave in what city?

Jdahms

Jdahms

ATTITUDE

• Registered Upgraded
  • 8,463 posts
lol wtf kind of question is this?

good buds EVERYWHERE in NC. especially anywhere with a college

just like...ask people. NC is full of stoners.

Best weed is in charlotte, boone, and ashville, but you can get dank buds anywhere in the state.

tayloredstoner

tayloredstoner

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPip
  • 19 posts
Sir lemme tell you....Winston Salem is DEAD. Idk if i'm not looking in the right places or what, but as far as i've looked i've only gotten good kush. I like a little more sativa dominate strains.

Jdahms

Jdahms

ATTITUDE

• Registered Upgraded
  • 8,463 posts

Sir lemme tell you....Winston Salem is DEAD. Idk if i'm not looking in the right places or what, but as far as i've looked i've only gotten good kush. I like a little more sativa dominate strains.

its really hard to find sativa on the east coast. most of the bud comes from a few dudes in ashville from what i can tell.

just keep networking, the pot is everywhere im tellin you. ive found really dank buds in the most backwater towns in nc.

keep making friends until you find the growers.

sfsc

sfsc

beanut putter

• Registered Upgraded
  • 1,592 posts
Kick ass bud is everywhere here. I've got family in Winston Salem and don't have a problem asking around and scoring.

All NC:

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Mids:

Posted Image

Posted Image

Prices are high here though ... but so is most of the east coast.

Jdahms

Jdahms

ATTITUDE

• Registered Upgraded
  • 8,463 posts
true that prices are high

grow it yourself is the best advice i can give. especially in small towns in NC. just start a garden in your backyard and put some plants in the middle

cops here dont waste time looking for weed.

tayloredstoner

tayloredstoner

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPip
  • 19 posts
I'll do just that! I imagine it'd be easier once i'm college lol.

tayloredstoner

tayloredstoner

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPip
  • 19 posts
Thanks for the insight guys :) have you guys gotten any good hash around here?

Fedor

Fedor

• Registered Upgraded
  • 414 posts

its really hard to find sativa on the east coast. most of the bud comes from a few dudes in ashville from what i can tell.

just keep networking, the pot is everywhere im tellin you. ive found really dank buds in the most backwater towns in nc.

keep making friends until you find the growers.

Yeah no doubt. In Florida I've come across only 3 or 4 sativa strains within the past 3 years

Jdahms

Jdahms

ATTITUDE

• Registered Upgraded
  • 8,463 posts

it comes around charlotte a few times a year. its around a lot more often in the mountains. if you ever hear about it jump on it as soon as you can, price on hash goes up FAST after it comes into town. early buyers will usually pay $25 a gram and late buyers can end up paying $60!

sfsc

sfsc

beanut putter

• Registered Upgraded
  • 1,592 posts

Never saw hash around here. So I make my own. :D

iwanttobehigh

iwanttobehigh

Banned

• Banned by Moderators
  • 866 posts
I live 15 minutes from You... I get that dank. Had some sour desiel and sour apple on 420. Cant really tell you were to get it from though. I have only been able to get hash once. Its rare around here

tayloredstoner

tayloredstoner

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPip
  • 19 posts

it comes around charlotte a few times a year. its around a lot more often in the mountains. if you ever hear about it jump on it as soon as you can, price on hash goes up FAST after it comes into town. early buyers will usually pay $25 a gram and late buyers can end up paying $60!

oh damn! I'm acutally gonna be going to college in Charlotte in august so I'll actually get to se for myself :)

Jdahms

Jdahms

ATTITUDE

• Registered Upgraded
  • 8,463 posts

oh damn! I'm acutally gonna be going to college in Charlotte in august so I'll actually get to se for myself :)

UNCC?

youll like charlotte. perfect sized city

Stoopid Toker

Stoopid Toker

Master Cheifer

• Bronze Member
  • 1,659 posts

tayloredstoner

tayloredstoner

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPip
  • 19 posts

UNCC?

youll like charlotte. perfect sized city

Queens University, I didn't get into charlotte :( But i do plan on transferring there :)

sfsc

sfsc

beanut putter

• Registered Upgraded
  • 1,592 posts
My younger brother goes to CPCC (the Central Campus in Charlotte) and he doesn't have any problems ... I think Charlotte in general is just easy to get bud.

I live in the outskirts, and I used to drive to Charlotte and get my bud. But now I've got something closer to home :D

A Simple Doobie

A Simple Doobie

Banned

• Banned by Moderators
  • Pip
  • 6 posts
I'd pay for it? Name a price

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users