Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Worst 420 Ever Stories?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by porcupin3tree, Apr 21, 2011.

1. We had about 11g's of some decent heads, we were rolling blunts and I was about to rip my bong to start off the sesh..

Right as I light it, the land lord opens the door and yells "land lord". In about 3 seconds all of our "illegal" items went into hiding.. Was so close, a second later we would of been caught..:smoke::smoke::smoke:

2. Best 420 ever for me. Sorry to all you dudes who had bad holidays :/

3. fffffffuuuuuuuuuuuu........

4. Was kinda boring.

Woke up at 7:00... had a bowl, ate my ass off.

Had another bowl around 2.
    Slept

Ate the rest of the day

5. top shelf white widow, glued to my seat, jammin out with the ukulele and djembe drum. soo peaceful, how marley wanted it to be

6. hey dumhole, your buddy stole your weed

7. Fitting username to go along with the story :hello:

8. That Pirates of the Caribbean bit in the first post made me lol.:smoke:

9. I smoked for about a year, just recently quit.

Oh, and how the hell am i supposed to take a picture of stolen items?

10. The day before me and my friend were making pot brownies at my house. My mom comes home unexpectedly, 2 hours before she said she would, smells the weed, gets pissed. So I was basically not allowed to leave the house and she took the cannabis oil we made from 5 grams of dank, first and worst 4/20 ever :(

11. 1. Never let somebody else that you "know" get you shit, because if they are not your good friend chances are you are going to get shorted.

2. A Quarter of weed for $110 is an insanely high price

3. Why haven't you received the 5g's yet? The fact that he's making you wait till tomorrow means he's taking you for a ride, I wouldn't expect anything.

4. Why don't you have your own dealer?

Bro you gotta just talk to people you trust and develop solid connections, because relying on these types of deals is way too sketchy.

12. haha I know right? :smoke:

13. What's hilarious is I've found people on Craigslist waaaaaaaay more reliable than both his "friend" and the "dealer" :smoke:

14. Mine sucked. I'm older so 420 its really less about doing it up big and more about talking to old smoke buddies you don't see much anymore.

So it finally comes time and I get the call from a couple of my old smoke circle buddies, we go to sign on to play station network and the damn thing is down. So no live chat. Which means no smoking up with my buddies scattered in other states.

Big let down. Spent 4-20 getting high alone.

15. i had 2 smoke 2 joints :(

16. I'm in the same boat man :(

17. This has been the worst day after 420 , I'm gf is being the Hugest bitch and all I Want to do now is finish my sack off from last night . I feel like shit . I smoked to much wax last night for my tolerance level and was just blown . All n all it was a good 420 but today is a whole nother story . Trust me haha

18. #58 porcupin3tree, Apr 21, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    Truth, especially on the getting somebody you know part. My dealer is somebody I know really well. We've been best friends for a few years, then he started dealing. Now I have a dealer that doesn't make profit off of me, and often throws in extra weed. In return, I smoke him out whenever I get the chance.

19. heres my 4/20
    wake up at 4:20am smoked and went back to bed. and woke up again at 730 smoked and got ready for school. i pretty dont remember any of the day. bits and pieces of it but the parts i remember sucked. i went to lunch with friends smoked a 1.5g blunt on 3 heads. then got home smoked and waited around till about 4 to go hotbox my friends garage at 4:20. then after that i left the garage to go meet up with this girl to smoke. i then find out shes had a boyfriend for months. that was disappointing. anyway then i smoked a couple bowls with her boyfriend who was a cool dude. he had like a pretty big nug of some good dank we smoked it. me and the girl leave shes driving me home misses a street and tells me to walk the rest. i was high as balls walking home so it was somewhat entertaining. then around 8 that night smoked 2 bowls with my friend. and and that asshole who was the girls boyfriend stole my favorite lighter. BASTARD.

so far it was the worst and best 4/20 ever for me.

20. I was too busy to really smoke yesterday, so I just took a few bowl hits at nighttime to relax before bed. Too bad I couldn't get baked though.