Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Worst 420 Ever Stories?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by porcupin3tree, Apr 21, 2011.

1. I haven't smoked in three weeks and don't plan on doing it for another couple of months. My 4/20, in the eyes of a person who expects to get super baked and have a big party, sucked. In my eyes, I had another day in my life occur. It was not entirely my favorite, as I ate shit on my bicycle which bummed me out because all of my friends were doing their smoking thing so I was stuck at home, icing my ass; bored. I smoked some hookah, called my girlfriend and talked with her for a little while; which was that high light of my day. can't wait to see her, but it won't be for another five days... oh well, today was alright. took some prescription pain meds for this sore, this is literally these worst bike accident that I have had. I won't need stitches, and I've never broken a bone, but I messed up my left hip socket so much that I can barely walk.
    just another day I suppose
    getting my new mountain bike Monday or Tuesday, whenever the bike shop gets it in from the order
    Range 3 « All Mountain « Mountain « Bikes « Norco Bikes

and I am absolutely STOKED and am anticipating that almost as much as seeing my girl

2. #22 Stonermedic, Apr 21, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    Yuh, I served for five . Get out and don't look back brother .

3. #23 Layers429, Apr 21, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 21, 2011
    I guess this is your way of saying you don't believe what i said?

Hah, alright. Thats why my room is torn apart, and im missing 300+ worth of glass and other utensils. Oh and my god damn license.

Edit: Oh and bro, if you think that DEA only come to raid your house in huge groups of people, and they never just show up with 2 or 3 people that isn't true whatsoever. They came up in a tinted out, white mini van and rung my doorbell. Just two people. Played the whole good cop, bad cop shit and asked where i got it from, etc etc. Ignorant people are fucking frustrating.

4. #24 Stonermedic, Apr 21, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    And your not in jail ? #fallacy

5. So, you've never been let off before? Or even heard of that? I didn't have any actual marijuana on me, or in my house because i don't smoke anymore. Also, read the edit. You're obviously a sufferer of down syndrome too.

6. You don't have to be that rude about it, even if someone else is rude to you or if you feel as though you are being verbally attacked, it doesn't make matters any better.
    And still, resin in a bong is something that you can actually be arrested for; as it usually contains THC, as does a grinder.

I'm not going to say I do or don't believe you, as it won't take this thread any further. Just saying, do not retaliate in a negative manner, think and then react.

Most of us here don't have down syndrome, and presuming that any of us do is simply rude.

7. My worst 4/21 was when I came on here and learned about Shitheads of the carribean. Can't anybody think of anything original anymore?

8. theyre trying man! havent you heard of aliens vs cowboys???!?!?

9. I failed and wasn't able to have time to make my edibles today :-(
    Still blazed all day, but was planning to make some brownies and firecrackers and some stupid shit came up and got in the way of that.

10. Instead of being able to go home yesterday, I had to sit through a track meet in 40 degree, windy weather with barely any sun while being tired as hell for no apparent reason. My times were crap, and my knee still hurts like hell. By the time I got home, I was too tired and it was too late to smoke anyway. Oh well, at least we won.

11. I didn't manage to pick anything up 'til 10pm if that counts? I'm making up for it today.
    To be honest I only posted so I could say you're the second internet person I've come across that likes Porcupine Tree. One of my favourite bands, and my main alias is Linton Samuel Dawson.:smoke:

12. Went to a party on the 19th, woke up the next morning to find my weed, grinder and a bottle of russian standard jacked from my bag. Spent 420 with no money and no weed. Ended up splitting a joint of shitty schwag with a guy I knew. In comparison, last 420 I picked up a 3.7 eighth and smoked it with my two best friends.

13. Jesus Christ. And I thought this kind of hate for each other only went down over at my guitar forum. Down syndrome? Really?

14. Well I woke up only to find out that my right hand man got popped by the cops the night before, so now I'm short $280 (damn fronts) Not only does the money suck but that brings more heat around me (which I dont need) So I planned on going fishing all day well light up the first joint goes around once the wind blows it out of my friends hand into the water. After an hour of fishing in hurricane force winds and not even getting a nibble my buddy gets a bite but in the process of 4 of us on a dock that fits 3 and 2 of the people are big boys my friend and I got bumped and fell into freezing cold lake water. Finally my lucky changed and we smoked a quarter joint of purple kush which lasted almost an hour not quite until 5:20 but oh well.

15. Keira Knightley is not in the new movie :(:smoke:

16. pics or it didnt happen

and why do you have $300+ of glass if you dont smoke?

17. No, I've never heard of someone being let off after the DEA came to search their home.

18. Took a 3-hour trip down to VA to visit Kulture. Got some goodies and walked around town. Left at 7 in the evening and didn't get home till 1 Am. Apparently some truck caught on fire on 495. Took three hours to move like 4 miles, ruined what would've been an awesome day. Hopefully no one was hurt.

19. DUDES...My day was so good.... until....

I broke my friends bong which is gonna cost 250 bucks. was just being a dumb high fuck and tripped over it haha.

Secondly my parents had the feeling to search my car while I was taking a nap when I got home and found my half of banana kush :( . Apparently they just threw it away so... another 200 dollars wasted.

Otherwise, it was an interesting 4 20 at least haha

20. this year was alright, i just sat at home all day and smoked though, but last year i was in rehab, that kinda sucked...