Gogo pipes/dodo glass pipes??

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by Andy2552, Apr 19, 2011.

1. Yeah man, I got the code too after ordering; but I've heard that when you order with the coupon people have just not gotten their orders... I'm skepticle noe about using it. :( I don't see why it'd matter though.

2. Oh and my bowl came like two days ago. It really was 3 day shipping! My friend has it cause it was shipped to his house, but when I get it I'll add a photo and tell everyone how it was. I plan to order at least something small from them again in the near future. Probably a bubbler at the least. If not, another bowl, bong, and shit like that. Hope they stay legit.

3. So I got my pipe today! The pipe has an awesome design to it and it really came today! The only problem I had was I ordered 4 glass screens and they didnt show up... :'(

4. Haha that bubbler's killer man, I was looking at it too! Is it thick/sturdy?

5. Yeah man the glass is so thick its great and it sits up perfectly just like the picture im impressed with it i would say def get it its so worth it.

Oh wow that sucks i only bought one and it came taped to me receipt in a little baggy

6. Hmm, I'll ask my friend again to look but I feel like he would have told me. Do you or anyone else know if 5mm is "thick" glass for a bong? Or if Gogo has good cheap ones?

7. you guys definitely are encouraging me to buy from there, I think I will soon lol...5mm is thick glass for a bong, whether its high quality glass is a different story...

8. i recently ordered some glass screens from gogo... i ordered 3, and they gave me 4, and it came in 2 days. their glass is probably not good quality, but I'll definitely be ordering from there again. I really like that steam bubbler, too bad it's sold out.

9. They seem like a good site just not 'highest' quality glass out there. My bowl was thick for $7, I am impressed. The hole seems a tad big. That's why I really wanted those damn screens..

Haha right on, dude! You're lucky! Yeah I'll definately order from them again. I emailed them a few hours ago if they could help me out and send my screens.. I don't know if they will. I have a grave feeling my "friend" may have taken them. :( I'll just send the packages to my house from now on. They do have a bunch of nice bubbler's on that site! I'm definately gonna order a bong and bubbler and probably more bowls to start a collection! This guy was my first one!

10. andy i'd say there's a good chance that your friend didn't even know they were there, or that they're maybe even still in the packaging. they just come in one of those little 1 gram baggies, unless you ordered like 20. but yea, if he did steal them that sucks ass.

11. Haha maybe man. I just placed another order and this time sent it to my house using the "420SALE" coupon too. I had to pick ups ground shipping.. Anyone know how long that could take?

12. i think ups ground is usually a 3-7 day thing... and i just remembered, the screen bag was taped to the receipt, just like someone else said earlier, if that helps confirm or disproves your friend as the culprit.

13. Haha thanks man, hope it comes in the 3-4 range. P: yeah he got rid of the box and invoce apparently, sooo he might have been. No biggie. Placed a larger order and ordered 12!

14. This mothafucka is a government spook whos tryna put down us pot smokers and prevent us from buying pipes and bongs and shit that have cheap prices so we dont smoke no more. theres no wayy this fool could spell all that shit and be that grammaticaly correct if he actually smoked..i mean come on am i right here? hah:smoke:

15. I'd suggest everyone who is thinking about ordering from them to type their website name into google and see all of the scam pages it comes up with. Countless people never received their orders, me being one of them. I sent countless emails with no response. Why even order from someone who has a reputation like that? What other businesses do you know who change their name 4 times within 2 years?

Spelling isn't as hard as you think it is. :wave:

16. ive ordered many times from this site and have had no problems.

17. i've ordered twice from them, and both times it got here on the 4th day

18. Yea like im not going to lie some of there glass isnt the best quality, but you can get some nice stuff there as well. As long as there sending something and not taking my money .

19. I recently purchased am ashcatcher, and a downstem from gogopipes. Ordered them separately, and they each came within 3 days of ordering. And no, their stuff is not bottom of the line, my ashcathcer and downstem were both thick, high quality pieces. It's a good site to go to