just got offered to get my dick sucked by two girls

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by hiimhi, Apr 18, 2011.

1. glad you revived it.. some pretty funny posts.. and yeah i wouldnt have asked the age...also im only 18 so i dont think its a big deal to get my dick sucked by a couple of 15 year olds :D

2. I know the feeling there's been a ton of old threads bumped lately and I love it

3. Thats what I call a 7-11.

7 minutes of pleasure, 11 years of prison.

• Like Like x 1
  4. Or...is that what you wished they said and you gave them a ride anyway.

5. Good answer OP. You just dodged to catch a predator.

6. Old Threads are the shit.

7. Its good you said no they could have herpasyphlites for all you know .an it beats going to jail .good call man

8. Okay seriously I'm gonna have to say this..... Yolo.

9. [quote name='"DeDee"']Okay seriously I'm gonna have to say this..... Yolo.[/quote]

You shall be shunned for the rest of your stay here. OT: half your age + 7 rule

10. Quoted for truth.

11. 15 is soph-junior

12. hop in, my favorite drink is cherry pop.

13. I would have said yes, if their not on the clock their old enough for cock

14. sometimes you just don't ask the age question lol...

They must have been prostitutes anyway

15. i fuckin love the replies to this thread even if its old!

16. Oh man, that would have been hard for me. My dick and brain are in sinc when it comes to these matters. Probably would have been holding my head in my hands till they though I was weird and walked away.

You did a good job though OP, think of all the things that could have gone wrong. From soliciting prostitutes, to being accused of rape.

17. Pretty nasty if your 18+ and mess with girls younger then 18 .. Hope anyone that does mess with underage girls gets locked up! Cuz in the prisons they don"t take to kindly to sex offenders !