Bc God bud, Nirvanas Aurora Indica,Grape god, and Granddaddy purple grow journal!!

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by Bayareapurpz, Apr 18, 2011.

1. This will be my second beginning to end grow but first with new strains,first grow was a pre 98 bubba Kush and Og Kush gro which I was happy with but could've definatley been better. I have all but my granddaddy purple available to me at the time which should be coming in a week or so as clones so I don't have to germ; and hope fully will be about the same size as my seedlings that I have started.... For my seedlings which are ALL feminised (can't risk a pollination) I had a 10/10 germ success with my aurora, and I'm currently cracking my bcgb in paper towels and the grape god in soil will update with pics if not today soon.
    I got my Og and bubba about a year ago from a family member and I know they're what they claim to be but weak versions so this is my reason for trying these new strains along with how Fucking Annoying!! growin Og is, way too spindly... For veg I'm watering these guys with General hydros gro micro bloom with fox farms earthworm/guano additive and general hydros gro micro bloom with liquid bloom and molasses which I'm trying for the first time! Pretty excited for that any tips tricks and hints with that would be nice. The reason for choosing the strains I chose was because one: I'm an indica lover, two: the room I'm flowering in is not the tallest in the world and three: I'm looking for mass producing short and stout beautiful purple plants. Any And All says are welcomed really would like to hear any info anyone knows on any of these strains I'm workin with and any tips or tricks of the trade I'm open for suggestions!!!!

2. heres some of my ten aurora indicas in small veg pots now on there third leaf sets a little lengthly but im hoping will start getting thicker stems and shorter internodes.. along with my veg room with 30 lil plants in their at the moment see that big fuckin a-train mother anoying fucker that one.. going to be taking some out to put in ny new seedlings.. last pic is my first germinated grape god seed out of 5 later today ill post pics of my flower room and show you exactly what im workin with..

Attached Files:

3. Update! Update! Update!