Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Weed Price In Ottawa Canada? Where to get bud?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by wannabecanadian, Apr 17, 2011.

1. Im going to college in Ottawa and i want to know where to get some good dank once im up there. I'm spending the summer there? HELP it would be great if someone can give me a price from 1/8 to and o thanks

2. The prices for weed vary from 10-25.
    Yes $25 in some cases depending on what you're buying.

Regular weed(Or Reggies) = $10 per Gram

Top Reggies (such as Sugar Shack) and some low Premiums ( such as soulshine) = $15 Per Gram

Regular Premium (Such as Nebula or Ambrosia) = $18ish per Gram

High end Premium ( Such as Bubba Kush or Sage n Sour) = $20+ Per Gram.

It all depends on the batch and how its been grown really..

And as for where you can buy, Im sorry but you arent allowed to discuss such things on Grass city and you're in violation of forum rules :p No dealing in drugs here so delete ur post quick before they delete u ; )

3. Can't ask for information leading to locating where weed is . Sorry.

4. It's not hard find no matter what city you're in, this is totally the wrong place to ask. I don't know your age but try some bars out....you can't lose.

5. Welcome to the 613 ;)

6. hey bro if ur in ottawa just go to the quebec side. A lot of gang growing DANK weed that you can buy at 45$ = 7 gram and 185-205 = oz thats in gatineau right near ottawa and these prices for the dank.... u can get oz of outdoor at 70 $ and oz of mids for 140 !! hope that helps so u don't get screwed :)

7. I've been to Washington D.C. How does the Great White North's capital compare?

8. I have never paid more than 20 for a gram. You should NEVER pay more than 20 for a gram.

9. hey  contact me if u know somebody who sell $45 for 7gram....

10. #13 supacropa, Jul 7, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 7, 2013
    yo i got danks i live downtown 

11. #14 gengz, Aug 11, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 11, 2013
    It can depend on who you get from but more often you buy, the better shit you will find and lower prices.

Right now in the east ottawa its $50-60 for a q of dank kush or $90-110 for half zip

12. #15 cockycookie, Oct 22, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 22, 2013
    <a data-ipb='nomediaparse' href='mailto:S199712432391@[member="gmail"].com'>S199712432391@[member="gmail"].com</a> email me for Kush and Hash. Delivery. Great deals. 

13. I live close to Ottawa and Ive never paid more than 10 a gram.
    And this is for dank that Id give a 9/10 too...

14. I'm from the Gatineau side I got dank ass sour diesel an hash email <a data-ipb='nomediaparse' href='mailto:S199712432391@[member="gmail"].com'>S199712432391@[member="gmail"].com</a> if ya need 

15. #18 cockycookie, Oct 22, 2013
    50 a q 180 an ounce for the dankest sour diesel in the area 

16. espicially in fucking canada.

Never got 10$/gram or more,for dank.

17. #20 ICGreen, Oct 22, 2013
    What kind of an ID 10 T are you? This Board is definately not for setting up shop and dealing, get your shit gone. :smoke: