Welcome to Grasscity Forums - Register now for FREE
Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute.
Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Create an Account

CODEPINK May 21-24: Show your disgust at the actions of Israel and its supporters..

• Please log in to reply

smokinp

smokinp

السلام والمحبة

• Bronze Member
  • 6,809 posts

Edited by smokinp, 17 April 2011 - 09:46 AM.

smokinp

smokinp

السلام والمحبة

• Bronze Member
  • 6,809 posts

dudedude4

dudedude4

• Registered Upgraded
  • 3,765 posts

their kind own the media and run the central banks...hmmm I wonder why we're such a violent society...

Jews control the media and run the central banks, eh? Funny how all you have to do is mention Israel and the bigots will come running.

smokinp

smokinp

السلام والمحبة

• Bronze Member
  • 6,809 posts

Edited by smokinp, 25 April 2011 - 02:31 PM.

Dronetek

Dronetek

Banned

• Banned by Moderators
  • 4,399 posts
Code pink has all kinds of ties to anti-semitic people and groups. Case in point:

Helen Thomas to Offer Keynote Speech Protesting Netanyahu, Accept Award from Radical Group Code Pink | NewsBusters.org

A series of protests against Israeli policy and its support by AIPAC are planned in May to coincide with the AIPAC conference in the U.S. capital and Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu's speech there. The protests, under the heading "Move over AIPAC," will include demonstrations opposite the building where Netanyahu will speak and Congress, and a series of lectures and meetings with critics of Israel, including veteran journalist Helen Thomas who lost her place in the White House press room after saying Jews should leave Palestine and go back to Poland, Germany and the United States.

Thomas will give the keynote address at the Move Over AIPAC conference, and will receive an award from the women's pacifist organization Code Pink, one of the hundred left-wing American organizations behind the conference.

I also love how they're called a "pacifist organization" when they've openly supported Hamas.

dudedude4

dudedude4

• Registered Upgraded
  • 3,765 posts
Posted Image

smokinp

smokinp

السلام والمحبة

• Bronze Member
  • 6,809 posts

dudedude4

dudedude4

• Registered Upgraded
  • 3,765 posts

Is anyone who dares criticize Israel an anti semite ?

Derpadeedooda.

You're starting to sound like a broken record man. It's obviously not for "daring to criticize" Israel. It is for contending that All JEWS should go back to "Poland and Germany," the land where not only their kind was almost obliterated from the earth, but also where, upon actually returning from the death camps, Jews faced MORE pogroms and many were killed in front of their houses by mobs of locals. But of course, you're more interested in your racist-appeasing semantics than truth, so don't let me interrupt!

Edited by dudedude4, 25 April 2011 - 03:59 PM.

Dronetek

Dronetek

Banned

• Banned by Moderators
  • 4,399 posts

How is Helen Thomas anti-semitic ?

Is anyone who dares criticize Israel an anti semite ?

I knew you would play dumb. For one she specifically calls out Jews. Something you closet anti-Semites don't usually do, instead using the word "Zionism". Why don't you go tell the "blacks" to go back to their country and see how that plays out?

Secondly:

Helen Thomas: 'Israelis Want to Take Palestinian Homes and Land and Water and Kill Their Children' | NewsBusters.org

Well, there’s no understanding of the Palestinians at all. I mean, they’re living there and these people want to come and take their homes and land and water and kill their children and kill them.

And this gem:

What I meant [by my June 2004 rant] was they should stay where they are because they’re not being persecuted—not since World War II, not since 1945. If they were, we sure would hear about it.

I thought she was a journalist? Yet, she didn't know about this:

Hate crimes up against religious groups, new FBI numbers show - Faith & Reason

Last year, there were 1,519 incidents against people based on their religion, a 9% increase from the year before.

While anti-Jewish attacks make up the bulk of the incidents -- one out of every six -- there was a spike in hate crimes against Catholics.

so Jews actually have the highest rate of hate crimes committed against them. Why does this woman call out Jews specifically, tell them to "go home", refers to them as "those people" and spews hyperbolic rhetoric about Jews wanting to kill Palestinian children.

This woman would fit right in with the KKK or skin heads. From her interview with Playboy:

PLAYBOY: In the wake of your anti-Israel comments, a blogger from The ­Atlantic argued there’s really no distinction between anti-Zionism and anti-Semitism. He wrote, “Thomas was fired for saying that the Jews of Israel should move to Europe, where their relatives had been slaughtered in the most devastating act of genocide in history. She believes that once the Jews are evacuated from their ancestral homeland, the world’s only Jewish country should be replaced by what would be the world’s 23rd Arab country. She believes that Palestinians deserve a country of their own but that the Jews are undeserving of a nation-state in their homeland, which has had a continuous Jewish presence for 3,000 years.…”

THOMAS: [Interrupts] Did a Jew write this? [Editor’s note: The writer is Jeffrey Goldberg.]

PLAYBOY: “…and has been the location of two previous Jewish states. This sounds like a very anti-Jewish position to me, not merely an anti-Zionist position.”

Edited by Dronetek, 25 April 2011 - 04:03 PM.

smokinp

smokinp

السلام والمحبة

• Bronze Member
  • 6,809 posts

dudedude4

dudedude4

• Registered Upgraded
  • 3,765 posts

Helen said that the Jews should leave Palestine. But as an extremist fanatical Zionist i understand how you could have misinterpreted what she said in a rage of bile and hate...

Ding ding ding! Strawman alert. I am actually just a normal Zionist - standing for a democratic Israeli state with 1967 borders + a few land swaps. And, buddy, I'm not the one who interpreted what she said, she was crystal clear and was speaking very literally. It's too bad you have to try to pin labels on me, you must really be grasping at straws trying to defend such loony anti-semites.

I will not be replying to your JDL style thread spoiler posts in this one dear dude so please run along and spread your hateful propaganda elsewhere...

You always say you won't reply, but you always do. So whatever you say, my racist-appeaser comrade.

Edited by dudedude4, 25 April 2011 - 04:21 PM.

sourApple408

sourApple408

• Registered Upgraded
  • 4,541 posts

I knew you would play dumb. For one she specifically calls out Jews. Something you closet anti-Semites don't usually do, instead using the word "Zionism". Why don't you go tell the "blacks" to go back to their country and see how that plays out?

oh so you dont remember the part where we brought them over on ships and used them as slaves or anything?

cant really use that argument buddy. nice try though, racist.

smokinp

smokinp

السلام والمحبة

• Bronze Member
  • 6,809 posts

Edited by smokinp, 25 April 2011 - 04:36 PM.

aaronman

aaronman

n'wah

• Registered Upgraded
  • 14,794 posts
I don't see how any citizen and taxpayer of the United States could support AIPAC, they serve Israel's interests, not ours.

I am actually just a normal Zionist - standing for a democratic Jewish state

What would Israel do if the Arab population started reproducing at a higher rate than Jews, and eventually became the majority?

Dronetek

Dronetek

Banned

• Banned by Moderators
  • 4,399 posts

nice try though, racist.

lol wat?

I cannot see what Helen said that was so bad...

She did more than one interview, which I posted. Why are you ignoring that? Did a JEW write it?

dudedude4

dudedude4

• Registered Upgraded
  • 3,765 posts

What would Israel do if the Arab population started reproducing at a higher rate than Jews, and eventually became the majority?

Arabs are 20% of the Israeli population, and their reproduction rates aren't that much faster than Jews'. It wont happen. Answering this question would be like answering, what would the Arabs do if the Jewish Settler population rose faster than the Arab population in Palestine. It's about as likely as your scenario. Obviously I don't give a fuck, they would just have to leave their Dogma at the door.

smokinp

smokinp

السلام والمحبة

• Bronze Member
  • 6,809 posts

dudedude4

dudedude4

• Registered Upgraded
  • 3,765 posts

I have stated here on numerous occasions that i have no problem whatsoever with those of the Jewish religion...

Yes, you just have a problem with people of Jewish ethnicity. Specifically those who enjoy determining their own political future with autonomy.

It is having a pop at Israelis...

Funny, cause Helen Thomas was saying JEWS not Israelis. Not all anti-Semites are as good as you are at pretending they're not anti-Semitic. "Did a JEW WRITE THAT?" Come on dude, you're such an anti-Semite, why bother with the semantics anymore.

Edited by dudedude4, 26 April 2011 - 12:08 AM.

smokinp

smokinp

السلام والمحبة

• Bronze Member
  • 6,809 posts

ciao stupido

ciao stupido

Always K.I.P.

• Registered Upgraded
  • 622 posts

I don't see how any citizen and taxpayer of the United States could support AIPAC, they serve Israel's interests, not ours.

QFT +5billion points. I'm going to go to this rally and bring my Ghetto Blaster and just play 'When I was a Yout' every time the Israel Lobby says something.

Who's interests do AIPAC serve more?, America's, or Israels? Oh Israels? Okay, then gtfo of my country & stop wasting my resources and tax dollars. That money needs to be allocated to proper infrastructure projects within My country.... because as you can see, my country is starting to fall the fuck apart.

Sorry Israel, we're cool and all, but we just cant afford to be friends with you guys anymore. Well Good Luck!

Edited by ciao stupido, 25 April 2011 - 06:23 PM.

• dudedude4 likes this

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users