Welcome to Grasscity Forums - Register now for FREE
Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute.
Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Create an Account

Stacker 2 Black jax WARNING

• Please log in to reply

JohnnyWeedSeed

JohnnyWeedSeed

Politically Incorrect

• Bronze Member
  • 10,269 posts

dank spanko

dank spanko

• Registered Upgraded
  • 1,593 posts
thanks for the heads up man. i don't really mess with energy drinks much anymore because i don't like that jittery shaky feeling. every single time i drink a monster or nos and then smoke i feel like my heart is gonna explode

mushroomsatsuji

mushroomsatsuji

Banned

• Banned by Moderators
  • 28,032 posts
Ive had my problems with those too. I have eaten, but I also was drinking lots of soda. My friends opened some and dared me to snort it. I dont know if I did, or just licked it, but I was dying a few minutes later. Maybe not really, but I felt like I was.

Guest_Norma Stits_*

Guest_Norma Stits_*
  • Unregistered / Not Logged In
that's always been my fear of these energy things.. the shakes and sweats and whatnot.
i think i'd just rather be tired.

Chronik-Judge

Chronik-Judge

Bongloads sir?

• Old School
  • 2,793 posts
Yeah but caffeine is great if you have something to soothe the jitters/anxiety/ whatever else

As Above So Below

As Above So Below

sceptre of the aether

• Registered Upgraded
  • 4,213 posts
Am I the only one who can drink like 2-3 energy drinks and be fine? I can drink energy drinks before bed and be fine. I don't get any energy at all. I honestly get more energy from an apple in the morning than any energy drink I've drank. Why waste 2-3 bucks on a drink when I can eat a healthy apple and have more energy?

newbgrow

newbgrow

The fuck?

• Old School
  • 6,428 posts
The only time I can take any amount of energy drink or something is if I'm falling asleep at the wheel on a long trip. I avoid energy anything like the plague because it cracks me out.

Thanks for the warning though. My question is how can the government sleep at night knowing they allow this shit to be sold.....pretty well I guess.

My girlfriend takes these slimquick pills and one day I took one. Jesus, I had to pound half a bottle of vodka to stop shaking and sweating.

FlyingSaucier

FlyingSaucier

Ecce Homo

• Registered Upgraded
  • 810 posts

I dont know how these assholes at stacker can sleep at night knowing what they are putting people through.

Did they pry your mouth open and shove the pills down your throat or something?

pigpen03

pigpen03

wandering in your grow.

• Registered Upgraded
  • 6,514 posts
b12 cleanse

its a natural detoxifier.

and it did what it was supposed to do lol.

your lucky you didnt take more then one.

JohnnyWeedSeed

JohnnyWeedSeed

Politically Incorrect

• Bronze Member
  • 10,269 posts

Edited by JohnnyWeedSeed, 17 April 2011 - 06:03 PM.

detailed one

detailed one

Banned

• Banned by Moderators
  • 5,049 posts
never heard of em and they look nasty and seem bad just from the package.

Garbsbarbara

Garbsbarbara

smoke em if you got em

• Registered Upgraded
  • 723 posts
i think you lose the right to complain if you buy something like that from behind a gas station counter

JohnnyWeedSeed

JohnnyWeedSeed

Politically Incorrect

• Bronze Member
  • 10,269 posts

Kanye

Kanye

Get High Rule The World

• Registered Upgraded
  • 589 posts
hey man r u sure they're not designed to be like a pre-workout supplement?

wutangclan420

wutangclan420

J.E.T.S

• Registered Upgraded
  • 1,679 posts
Only energy i actually like. other then the juice rockstars. but i can only have like 1 at most.

Posted Image

JohnnyWeedSeed

JohnnyWeedSeed

Politically Incorrect

• Bronze Member
  • 10,269 posts

sourApple408

sourApple408

• Registered Upgraded
  • 4,566 posts
thats why if im going to get an energy drink ill just get a regular sized rockstar.

silverado1960

silverado1960

• Registered Upgraded
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
:eek:It's not that bad if your use to them.
Iv'e been taking them for a long time & the only problem I get is when it wears off, I need to be somewhere that I can sleep. Otherwise it's just a rush like drinking coffee.
If one is not use to them, I could see where it would be a bad trip from top to bottom & put a system into overload.
Best of luck to those that try it, but if it don't work, your better off to stay away from it.

NovaDash

NovaDash

Stonerfox

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPip
  • 28 posts
@What did you eat before taking it? It has an MAOI in it that can make you really sick if you don't follow the directions. If you just ate them all then snaked on something with Tyrosine in it you need to follow the directions

underahoneymoon

underahoneymoon

Fire it up.

• Banned by Moderators
  • 12,011 posts

:eek:It's not that bad if your use to them.
Iv'e been taking them for a long time & the only problem I get is when it wears off, I need to be somewhere that I can sleep. Otherwise it's just a rush like drinking coffee.
If one is not use to them, I could see where it would be a bad trip from top to bottom & put a system into overload.
Best of luck to those that try it, but if it don't work, your better off to stay away from it.

So your saying you should keep taking them until your body is used to the abuse? Sounds horrible.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users