Welcome to Grasscity Forums - Register now for FREE
Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute.
Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Create an Account

Had a Seizure today

• Please log in to reply

Guest_SmoothCriminal_*

Guest_SmoothCriminal_*
  • Unregistered / Not Logged In

Fuck it dudes, let's go bowling. :laughing:

The answer to all dilemmas in life :smoke:

Mrgoodmoney

Mrgoodmoney

• Banned by Moderators
  • 832 posts
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nwBwHK6ZmB8]YouTube - GOOD SHIT Don't be a menace[/ame]
  • BlowTreeAllDay likes this

BlowTreeAllDay

BlowTreeAllDay

FOX Unit

• Registered Upgraded
  • 1,953 posts
Why the fuck would you hold your hit in until you saw colors? I don't even know what that means

It's useless to hold it in longer than like 3 seconds...the high from holding it longer is from lack of oxygen. Which is bad.

Froz3n

Froz3n

Oscar Zeta's Papi

• Registered Upgraded
  • 644 posts

Why the fuck would you hold your hit in until you saw colors? I don't even know what that means

It's useless to hold it in longer than like 3 seconds...the high from holding it longer is from lack of oxygen. Which is bad.

I was getting high off the lack of oxygen before the seizure. I thought I was getting "the most of my hit" because I wasn't getting as high without holding my breath.

also, I feel I need to say which two drugs were used so people are careful with what they mix and know what can cause a seizure.
CRANK AND PURE MDMA.

---MODS PLEASE DELETE THE PART ABOUT DRUGS BEFORE BANNING ME PLEASE---

Guest_SmoothCriminal_*

Guest_SmoothCriminal_*

I was getting high off the lack of oxygen before the seizure. I thought I was getting "the most of my hit" because I wasn't getting as high without holding my breath.

also, I feel I need to say which two drugs were used so people are careful with what they mix and know what can cause a seizure.
CRANK AND PURE MDMA.

---MODS PLEASE DELETE THE PART ABOUT DRUGS BEFORE BANNING ME PLEASE---

I don't think you're going to get banned. This thread was about the sharing of a Real Life Story, not specifically focused on other drugs. No harm done IMO.

But yeah, those'll make you tweak out. I'm in no place to criticize, but it's probably in your best interests to take it easy with stimulants like that.

ICGreen

ICGreen

Likely Medicated

• 15,405 posts

Guest_SmoothCriminal_*

Guest_SmoothCriminal_*

Try this after taking a nice hit, hold for 3 - 5 seconds, blow out about a third and inhale some fresh oxygen, repeat twice more. ;) :smoke:

How about taking a hit then blowing it out.. whatever happened to that?

DaN-

DaN-

Banned

• Banned by Moderators
  • 944 posts
Can you PM me the drugs you used? Just curious.

ICGreen

ICGreen

Likely Medicated

• 15,405 posts

OpenMindFields

OpenMindFields

Banned

• Banned by Moderators
  • 1,446 posts

I smoke everyday but today I got a lot of good stuff, a brownie (2.5 G's worth of trimmings), XJ-13(1G), Headband(1G), Purple Gorilla, 2 bags of random green/purps (Freebie), and like 3 pre-rolled j's (freebie)....and I mixed all that with 2 other drugs that I will not talk about...

anyway at the end of the day we were smoking some Headband, first bowl, Amazing bud almost knocks me off my feet...second bowl, I get Green Hit, take a huge rip, hold it in until I start seeing colors, I blew out the smoke then I lose control I fell down to one knee and my arm is twitching wildly, head jerking, I can't even see or understand what is going on for like 10-15 sec. of twitching and shaking.

I smoked a pre-rolled a J after that but I'm FUCKING shoookin up after that experience,

can anyone shed some light on this?!?!?!?!?!:eek::confused:

There's your problem. I bet it's some medicine cabinet pharmaceutical prescription OR some black market chemical bullshit upper.

You had anxiety and had depersonalization, twitching, fast thoughts, lack of sight, etc, panic attack.

Fool.

Guest_SmoothCriminal_*

Guest_SmoothCriminal_*

There's your problem. I bet it's some medicine cabinet pharmaceutical prescription OR some black market chemical bullshit upper.

You had anxiety and had depersonalization, twitching, fast thoughts, lack of sight, etc, panic attack.

Fool.

So let's just make some unintelligent assumptions.. What ever happened to having respect for other members on this forum?

He already told us which drugs he used. Try reading the thread before posting.

Fool ;)

psychhawk

psychhawk

Balls Deep in Midgets

• Registered Upgraded
  • 943 posts
I actually just had an MRI and an EEG done on the second seizure I've had in two years (age 19 and 20). For me, I have a spot on my right side of my brain that's asymmetrical with my left side. It was so small that they needed to blow up the image of it on the MRI picture.

Definitely ask a doctor. I don't think mine were related to smoking because I had never even tried smoking when I had my first one.

TelevisedChaos

TelevisedChaos

Illegal Drug User

• Registered Upgraded
  • 1,566 posts

For real.

It was the weed that gave you the seizure. Obviously not the other two unmentionable drugs you took, or the fact that you held your hit in for an unnecessarily prolonged amount of time.

Plus, when having a seizure always seek the medical advice of an internet weed-forum before seeking the advice from a doctor.

lmfao

But for real, TALK TO A DOCTOR AND STOP THAT "OTHER SHIT"

TelevisedChaos

TelevisedChaos

Illegal Drug User

• Registered Upgraded
  • 1,566 posts

Try it, you WILL like it.

I don't really want smoke sitting in my lungs for that long buddy :rolleyes:

Froz3n

Froz3n

Oscar Zeta's Papi

• Registered Upgraded
  • 644 posts

Fool.

>>Fool.

straight up shit talking in a post without even reading the thread, should I even respond?

is "OpenMindFields" a Troll or FUCKING RETARD?

Edited by Froz3n, 19 April 2011 - 08:43 PM.

OpenMindFields

OpenMindFields

Banned

• Banned by Moderators
  • 1,446 posts

So let's just make some unintelligent assumptions.. What ever happened to having respect for other members on this forum?

He already told us which drugs he used. Try reading the thread before posting.

Fool ;)

I already read about it and I still posted it anyways. I guess it's hard to catch the sarcasm in reading something over the internet.

tokezbro

tokezbro

Banned

• Banned by Moderators
  • PipPipPip
  • 33 posts
it wasn't a seizure my dad has them and after when hes at the hospital he can't remember about 15 minutes before and he starts to remember again when hes in the ambulance

Count Homer

Count Homer

• Registered Upgraded
  • 227 posts
I'm an Epileptic,all sorts of things can cause seizures. Plus,there are as many types of seizures as there are triggers for them. From what you're describing,it sounds like a small tonic-clonic seizure that didn't go full blown.

My first tonic-clonic was similar to yours,I was using a substance a Dr. Leary advocating at the time. Smoked a joint while the other stuff was coming on and "wham" I was twitching and rolling on the bed. I have clear memory of it.

I think it was the Doc's medicine,but who knows? It could have been from both highs hitting at roughly the same time? I know weed caused me to occasionally have pre-seizure "auras" for 6-8 months after that.

MMDA is a known seizure trigger for non-Epileptics. That weird assed "rolling" sensation you get with it? Mini-complex seizures. Chuck speed on top of that,you're lucky your seizure didn't turn into a stroke.

Now that you've had a seizure,you need to get to Dr. as soon as you can,like tomorrow. Once you've had a seizure you have an 80% chance of having another one within 90 days.

Have someone drive you to the Doc. You don't need to be driving until you have this shit checked out. 3000 lbs. of metal rolling down the road with a seizure ready driver ready to tick one off? You could take out bunch of innocent folks having a seizure behind the wheel.

As far as weed causing a seizure,sure it can. It all depends on the person and the way their brain/nervous system reacts to the stuff. I've known a number of Epileptics who can't smoke weed due to it being a seizure trigger for them.

My triggers are Bourbon and bad fluorescent lighting combined with ceiling fans. That keeps me out of about 90% of the bars in America.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users