Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

how to clean/remove bong water stain and smell on clothing and car carpet?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by WS6cheese, Apr 15, 2011.

1. help please =(

i have

- 2 jeans with A LOT of bong water spillage
    - a shirt with slight bong water
    - car carpet
    - car seat
    - car floor matts

what i did so far: poor baking soda all over every spot of bong water i can cover

for car floor matts was easier to clean up since i dumped baking soda on it left it for a day and proceeded to vacuum, spray the shit outta it w/ car carpet cleaner, scrub the hell out of it and proceed to steam clean

but what should i do about the JEANS i need to wear them and so far its been 2 days ive just left baking soda on them to remove odor

would a regular cold wash in the washing machine do?

help thanks

2. Just use decent detergent with stain removal and it should come right out... it's pretty much just like spilling tea that smells like burnt ass.

Use a green-machine if you have one or have a friend that has one on the car, they work a shit ton better than steam cleaning as far as smells and long term staining goes.

3. It shouldn't have been very stain inducing unless you had some murky ass water in the shit.

4. i'll wash my jeans within 5 days pretty busy and never near m washing machines

but as for green machine is that a car cleaner or substance cleaner?

it was pretty murky... dark stain... gross

it was near end session water =\

5. spill bong water

blast with febreeze