Welcome to Grasscity Forums - Register now for FREE
Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute.
Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Create an Account

how to clean/remove bong water stain and smell on clothing and car carpet?

• Please log in to reply

WS6cheese

WS6cheese

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPip
  • 10 posts
help please =(

i have

- 2 jeans with A LOT of bong water spillage
- a shirt with slight bong water
- car carpet
- car seat
- car floor matts

what i did so far: poor baking soda all over every spot of bong water i can cover

for car floor matts was easier to clean up since i dumped baking soda on it left it for a day and proceeded to vacuum, spray the shit outta it w/ car carpet cleaner, scrub the hell out of it and proceed to steam clean

but what should i do about the JEANS i need to wear them and so far its been 2 days ive just left baking soda on them to remove odor

would a regular cold wash in the washing machine do?

help thanks

Codre

Codre

The Price is Right

• Registered Upgraded
  • 174 posts
Just use decent detergent with stain removal and it should come right out... it's pretty much just like spilling tea that smells like burnt ass.

Use a green-machine if you have one or have a friend that has one on the car, they work a shit ton better than steam cleaning as far as smells and long term staining goes.

Codre

Codre

The Price is Right

• Registered Upgraded
  • 174 posts
It shouldn't have been very stain inducing unless you had some murky ass water in the shit.

WS6cheese

WS6cheese

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPip
  • 10 posts
i'll wash my jeans within 5 days pretty busy and never near m washing machines

but as for green machine is that a car cleaner or substance cleaner?

it was pretty murky... dark stain... gross

it was near end session water =\

the boat

the boat

Banned

• Banned by Moderators
  • 601 posts
spill bong water

blast with febreeze

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users