Hindu Kush clones outdoors lst

Discussion in 'Outdoor Grow Journals' started by WiseManIsFree, Apr 13, 2011.

1. Okkaaayy so lets get started here. ive attempted an indoor grow but my partners little brother messed up the light cycle so she didnt make it. so i figured id ask my buddy for some clones of his hindu kush X unknown and plant em this season. technically this is going to be my first successful grow and i really want it to make it. so subscribe, roll one up, and help a brotha out with some tips. itll be 3 plants, hoping for 2 females. anyone? :hello::smoke:

2. Welcome,

May the BudGods grant you BigBudsNoWhammies:smoke:

3. haha thanks man, got any tips?

4. Im pretty new to this also,

So a tip from a newb to a newb,

Research, Research, Research!

5. oh man i spend all my free time reading grow journals and learning from others mistakes. i think i might do 6 plants. 3 clones and 3 seeds. the seeds are bag seed from some purple kush X unknown. soo much unknown going on in this grow :p whatever lets hope for the best.

6. Yea thats kinda why I couldnt offer much advice, not to many details on your plans. Ill stick around though to help out where I can.

Lots of details and Lots of Pics will spike interest and get people talking here.

7. Good luck man hope it goes well bummer about the indoor should of just had them on a timer so no worries about irresponsible little brothers haha.

8. it was on a time but the kid messed with the cycle on the timer. bleh it was disapointing

9. a little update here, so i got this moisture control organic soil mix. really expensive compared to the rest so i assume its gotta be good.